Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OoT0SAH-qM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are women so mean?

she's either wearing heels or he's a legit shrimp

>skycig
>freedom to smoke

fucking gross

and if I took a picture with a fat girl and bloated my cheeks, exaggerate a double chin and made my eyes crosseyed, I'd be an "asshole"

She's probably like 5'10" + heels

probably smells awful in there

i actually know that chick personally. she's like 6'8" really doesn't have much luck with guys

your point?

well yeah. why would yo make yourself look gross as you can next to a gross chick?

Friendly reminder that tall girls do this because they're insecure about their height as much as short men are. They lie about their height to; the bitch from GoT claimed to be 6'2" when she's like 6'5"

>those manly hands

There's no way she's 6'8
Look at the people around them

one of my dreams is to date a really tall girl like that. i want her to wrap her legs around my neck and put me into a choke hold while i try vainly to get out. i think i am fucked up

user the internet is always true. she's 6'8". holy shit you must be like a 5 foot manlet. i am sorry

>tfw im 5'6 and all my friends are tall so i look even shorter next to them

well good luck on finding your watermelon thigh smashing GF

You're just a man with good taste

is that floor jansen?

same here to be honest shake my head family

funny thing is, he could probably beat the living shit out of her if it ever came down to it. thank god she's the one that gets stuck with the child

>hitting a chick
>ever

thats not funny

oh don't you know? women have equal rights these days.

this is cute

true hurt?

>not being able to take the banter
>from a woman

lolololololololololol

But getting assaulted is not a right, it's against the law to assualt someone.

Why is he wearing make-up? What is skycig? So many questions...

Anyway, to answer OP's question in the most obvious way, she listens to TLC and he listens to that one about wishing you were a little bit taller, wishing you were a baller.

I'm above the law

no you said "funny thing is" even though theres nothing funny about what you said

he could just claim trans woman and it would be fine. but really like i said, if it ever came down to it, self defense is a right

youtube.com/watch?v=6OoT0SAH-qM

>the sadness of joy this watermelon felt b4 getting popped by an amazonian godess

I wish I had a girl who look good, I would call her
Wish I had a rabbit with a hat and a bat and a '64 Impala

no making fun of his height but then having it be viciously recanted in escalated circumstances is very funny

>making fun of the physical features of someone standing right in front of you
Let's be real, this is bullshit whether the person is fat or ugly or odd-looking in one way or another.

no, you can help being fat.

>What music do they listen to?

Jesus Christ user, that is... Quite disgusting, to say the least.

dickbrained manly men, i hate them too

Fat people knows this. Be more empathetic.

Why are Sup Forums posters so thin skinned

>Tfw have tall gf
>Mfw she's nice to everyone

>tfw 6 (You)'s
I have got to be one of this boards most valuable posters, a genuine MVP of Sup Forums

no.

and yet they do nothing about it
Poor chap can't grow, anyone can lose weight.

why don't you answer OP's question you fucking faggot

May you praise allah your bigfoot waifu has large birthing hips to give thanks to the prophet in the form of large ugly heffer looking kids.

He can always wear extremely long heels or those shoes with a massive insole

Ahahahhahahaha

Fat people diet more than skinny people. It's a problem of will (which is partially genetic), and how modern sugary foods addicts people to the junk they eat. Like I said, don't be a dick.

with the very rare exception of those always hungry rare condition people anyone can stop being fat. no one can stop being short or ugly or whatever if thats what genetics gave them.

Cosmetic surgery does exist though

>It's a problem of will (which is partially genetic)
bahahahhaha oh fuck son pls

>Be more empathetic.
make me

true but that costs a lot, isn't available everywhere and not always a complete fix. sure as shit isn't gonna add a foot to your height. loosing weight can be free if you need it to be

>Fat people diet more than skinny people
[citation needed]
Anyways diets never work
Just eat fruits and vegetables and you'll be straight
Cut down on the junk food and eat smaller portions
Take your time to enjoy food, savor it and use your five senses

It's fucking true. It even differs by race, believe it or not. White kids are more likely to put off eating a candy if they're promised more candy later on than black kids.

>It's a problem of will
Oh my god what will you fatties think of next

Of course, my point is that neither has the right to make fun of the other

I literally weight 140

>Fat people diet more than skinny people
no, fat people think they diet a lot. they really are just sad they arent eating tons of fat people food all day and think its a diet

no, one is by will, the other by circumstance.

>now he's being racist
top kek. nigga you just fat and want an excuse

>why can't I make fun of fat people?!!??
>just stop eating!
We 8th grade now?

you can make fun of fat people. stopping eating is not a good option though. eating better foods generally seems to be the best choice. this will become clear to you post 9th grade

millions of chickens, horses and cows died for YOUR sins you fucking fat sack of excrement

today Sup Forums discusses public health.

>lets legislate to stop eating fat food and tell fat people to harden up.

shows over, the obesity crisis is done

Snacks and candy are not made out of meat or dairy

>lets legislate to stop eating fat food and tell fat people to harden up.
fine by me fatty. unlike other complex social issues this would work just fine

fuck chickens horses and cows. god gave us dominion over all his creatures. until a chimpanzee learns to point a barrel of gun to my sights then i will respect them

Meant for

>until a chimpanzee learns to point a barrel of gun to my sights then i will respect them
this is probably very do-able

They probably listen to calvin harris and Shite EDM/rave music

You don't even know how buff I am friend. How about we calm down before I start posting my /fit/ selfies.

I'll calm down until proven wrong.

he's no wrong. lots of animals were killed so humans could eat them. this is not news or new information. doesn't excuse fat people though.

>I'll calm down until proven wrong.
ok