Lagdroid fag will defend this

Lagdroid fag will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/project-treble/trebleenabled-device-development/discussion-project-treble-t3726720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another one

I definitely would not defend this

This actually isn't terrible though, but if it were a phone just for me I would scrap the front facing camera altogether. Still looks better than the apple notch

Why should I defend retarded companies trying to copy apple?

>"muh phone OS debate"
you really need to get a life lad

Everyone knows a notch is a stupid fucking design and looks terrible.

Why don't they offer phones without front facing cameras? I can count on one hand the times I shot a (((selfie)))

>chink products
Apple copied android first though, and badly. See: Essential Phone. They'll probably copy Mi MIX next.

literally everyone thinks it's a dumb

The date on the phone is 2015...

That's actually older than iphone x.

This just looks like a phone case that gives the appearance of an iPhone x. Still fucking retarded though.

I'm not going to defend that shit. Hopefully nobody buys that garbage so manufacturers drop it ASAP.

Women using them for snapchat, whatsapp, tinder, using as a mirror to apply makeup, etc etc. Also for video calls if you need that. I'm with you though, would like a phone without the front facer.

>not a rhinoshield
wrong

I meant it like why don't they offer two versions of the same phone? One with cameras and one without. Like how they offer sometimes double SIM versions of the same phone.

Holy shit that's horrific. Looks like the Note 8 will be the last great smartphone.

what in the fuck is that?

by the way how is custom os on this thing? been crawling xda dev for awhile and it seems to be developed?

Literally no one is defending this. Saged you faggot piece of shit. End your life

Wow

At least we know what time it is

pig disgusting

that why I'm waiting for the vivo apex final product or the mi mix 2s

>Android is a company that makes phones

I unironically want one.

>Amerimutts can't 24h time

>This is the only dumb shit yuropoors have to reinforce there woefully deprecated superiority complex

Just one of many things, but keep being mad

Wait for Note 9. It'll have Project Treble. a.k.a one rom that you can flash on a shit ton of devices (if they have project treble). Easy upgrades.

>It'll have Project Treble
>>(if they have project treble)

No, no. The Note 9 WILL have Project Treble (Google is pretty much forcing OEMs to add it). I was talking about other phones that might or might not have Project Treble.

If a phone came with 8.1 then it has Project Treble

Here's an example Project Treble rom.
forum.xda-developers.com/project-treble/trebleenabled-device-development/discussion-project-treble-t3726720

A single rom for 12 devices and there's more to come.

So I guess fucked up phones like most Samsung shit will get more updates than just for two years, am I right?

Samsung promised 3 years of updates, and they should be a lot faster now with treble.

But with treble you can just install a custom rom after EOL, for whatever new OS comes out.
Custom rom development is also going to be a lot faster now.

Features will also work out of the box on treble roms, as developers no longer have to fuck around with the drivers and such.

personally like the 24 hour clock better, especially when dealing with time zones, but given everything is 12 hour here, doing the conversion is inconvenient.

Its simply: it costs the double.
WOW MAN IT LOOKS LIKE APPLEL WOWOW CAN I SUCK UR DICK BRO