Why the fuck should I upgrade from my s7 when it literally just works...

Why the fuck should I upgrade from my s7 when it literally just works? Smartphones aren't making huge strides with each new model any more

Because in muh America when your plan ends, you buy a new phone. What's that, you don't "need" one? Haha what are you, poor?

poor

Why should I replace my S3 when it has everything I need?

Why would i replace my Verizon Juke when it has everything i need?

Why did you ask this question retard

a thread died for this

I’m about to go to the att store to upgrade my i7+. The lightning connection disconnects if I move it while something is plugged in so the fucking media pauses, it won’t charge if I bump it at night, etc.

>just fix the port!
I really can’t be fucked. I’m probably going back to android though, I miss folders and CM.

Because your screen has a crack. Admit it.

My S7 Edge screen has permanent burn in from playing too many gacha games. I'm sure there's an alternative such as replacing the screen, but at the end of the day, clicking the upgrade button is gonna take less work.

Can't you just replace the screen? Retard.

still on lg g2

my boss bought S7 few weeks back
it cost him like 120€

not many reasons to not go for it

where and HOW? I want one too

no reason to desu

bump

Recommend me a gatcha

The battery on mine has gone to shit, so that's my excuse.

Call Manufacture's Warranty if it's still within a year.
Or still call and see if you how much it costs for a new battery replacement, they do that.

S5 is literally better

That's pretty much where I'm at too.

I don't understand why you are asking this question when you already answered it yourself. Don't upgrade.

tfw when to poor or to stupid to rock a Note 8. Stay on welfare shitlord.

Costs more than getting a new phone

I will NEVER understand why you people spend hundreds for something that can easily be lost,stolen,broken and absolutely WILL be worthless after only a few years.

I bought a J7 Sky Pro for $50 and it does everything I could possibly want. It replaced the J3 I bought last year (again, for about $50).

gotta replace the battery on mine, looks to be 50 bucks. but other than that this trooper is going fine, relatively up to date too, think we'll get oreo too.
covers for it are cheap too.

Or you could just buy a flagship when it becomes cheap. I bought an SGS5 for $80 a few months ago.

If you have to ask, you don't need to.

S7 isn't even old. I can still go to the store and buy one brand new. Your point would make more sense if you had some old phone. Try again in a few years.