/latin general/ How do we stop being shit holes?

We have low IQ but if you take a look at similar low IQ countries like Indonesia they have:
>good economy
>very low murder rate
>low theft rate

How do we get from fucked up status quo to the desirable one?
>pic a little related, he's doing what he can, mi presidento tan querido

all we need is nukes.

Nuke everything.

less communism, that's all

This is why we can't have good things.
How do we achieve that realistically?

>How do we achieve that realistically?
we already did

indonesia and seasia have very strict drug laws, they kill traffickers without remorse

dunno if thats good but it kinda works

Épico

Olha eu até ia escrever textão moralizante mas eu sou um NEET.

t. mortadela

Give me a link to take IQ test.

Ei vai se foder, eu não sou mortadela, eu sou um NEET que goza de muitas liberdades e extremamente pró-capitalista.
Os NEETs são historicamente a aristocracia de um País, valorizem seus NEETs.

Don't forget that being caught with firearm is punishable by death

The general problems with LatAm cunts are drug trafficking and a high cost of infrastructure and industrial development.

Kill the drug traffickers and start building rail systems so that you can actually get the goods you produce to the coast.

The drug trafficking one won't happen but you might be able to improve on your infrastructure if you ever get the leftists to fuck off

If we killed drug traffickers we would have more of them and a vacuum of power between them leading to astronomical murder rates really.
I will not pretend I have a solution for the drug problem but killing everyone certainly would not work.

decriminalization

The only way to solve the problem permenantly would be to get Americans to stop using massive amounts of drugs but it's not like that's going to happen

>/latin general/
>non est in lingua Latina

I don't think it will help much, but weren't drugs legal for like, forever?
Hmm if you legalize shit there we would have less of them here.

Drugs will become a public health problem anyway, if we decriminalize there will be problems, if we don't we keep having people dead.
I honestly don't know how to solve this problem.
Fuck off do not demand that much from a fellow hue friend.

>/latin general/
>is not actually a general

having been colonised by the Dutch instead of the Spanish
South Africa
Indonesia
ABC islands
100x better than its fellow region countries.

>good economy, low murder and theft rate
>Indonesia
they're just better at rigging the figures

Alright nice explanation but useless.
Proof?

>if we decriminalize there will be problems
Which problems? Portugal decriminalized it and replaced jailtime with treatment and it decreased drug usage.

>if you legalize shit there we would have less of them here
The narcos would still be operating in LatAm, we just wouldn't have the DEA intercepting them anymore. You'd still have the cartels fighting in Mexico for control of the supply routes

Being caught without one here is punishable by death

Not the only way.
We can legalize production and exportation, turn a problem into a profitable biz and send the problem back to where it originates: The United Drug-heads of America

>proof
I don't have proof for Indonesia but it's sort of the same thing that local officials in the PRC do where they inflate the domestic product figures before sending them to the central government

Our drug-related crime problems are due to the domestic drug market, not exportation to the USA. The exporters are in the middle of the Amazon not bothering anyone.

>indonesia
>with 250 million people it still has less GDP than the Netherlands

"Success".

I have no proof, just a general observation based on how things seem to work in Indonesia, crimes would tend to get "lost" on the way to the police station, in the station, along every link of the chain to the national government statistic compilers, who are also under pressure to make Indonesia look good

Yeah, but that would be rude

Same way North Korea and USSR didn't have any retards born, bullshit pure and simple

>indonesia
>good economy

Uhhhhhh

They have 260 million people and still have a lower GDP than The Netherlands. Nigerians are richer per capita.

for you

If it is good for us and bad for you it is still good for us and we don't really give a fuck.

Don't do you it online.

OP is a madman.

They have:
>0,5/100k murder rate
>good economy considering its shitty natural resources
>social order
We have:
>24/100k murder rate
>shitty economy considering natural resources
>social disorder

Come on bro, let's help ourselves here.

Don't you refrain from doing it because we threaten you with massive tariffs if you legalize it?

I don't know if you still can do it.

More like retro-head politicians still believe that war on drugs will one day end the drugs production and consumption, but obviously is not going to happen

indonesians are basically as shitty as you, there was an instance where they got international loans to build an oil pipeline with japanese engineering, with every step of the way indonesians took their cut of the money and they ended up with chinese shit that leaked oil like a sieve and put then into debt for no gain

I like Spain

cons: They are muslim

Singapore also is muslim

Are you implying their reported murder rate is anywhere near accurate??

>stable society

Nigga, Indonesia is a country built upon genocide. Papuans fight everyday to leave Indonesia's domination. Just like Timoreans

>to build an oil pipeline with japanese engineering
>and they ended up with chinese shit

Care to explain how this logically follows?