Sup Sup Forums, there still anyone on here that uses a dumb phone?

sup Sup Forums, there still anyone on here that uses a dumb phone?

Other urls found in this thread:

iosys.co.jp/items/featurephone/aquos/softbank/aquos_ケータイ2_601sh/137080
janpara.co.jp/sale/search/detail/?ITMCODE=175906&OUTCLSCODE=45&CONKBN=6,8&LINE=24&ORDER=3#speclist
janpara.co.jp/sale/search/detail/?ITMCODE=175907&OUTCLSCODE=45&CONKBN=6,8&LINE=24&ORDER=3
janpara.co.jp/sale/search/detail/?ITMCODE=162026&OUTCLSCODE=45&CONKBN=6,8&LINE=24&ORDER=3
olainc.jp/KT01/en/
consumercal.org/about-cfc/cfc-education-foundation/what-information-does-your-service-provider-collect-and-store/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gunna go back soon, buddy

Yup, honestly has improved my productivity since I dumped the smartphone

Yep. That's my still my phone. I'm very nostalgic towards the mid 2000s

What are some Japanese flip phones that work on worldwide GSM networks?
There's a crap ton in Akibahara for around $20-$100.

What’s a good dumbphone

Don't get a new dumbphone. Get a nicely refurbished old flagship like and thank me later.

Whatever you say, refubisher shill.
Still trying to offload all that LG V20 stock?

iPhone X or iPhone SE, depending on your budget.

Of course, you can use it.

If you're europ, pretty much all of them. Dunno about mericans tho.

iosys.co.jp/items/featurephone/aquos/softbank/aquos_ケータイ2_601sh/137080

janpara.co.jp/sale/search/detail/?ITMCODE=175906&OUTCLSCODE=45&CONKBN=6,8&LINE=24&ORDER=3#speclist

I still use a dumbphone because I got sick of the shitty clunky software which lacked features I had long considered standard that was available on smartphones back when I had one and stopped considering it worth to be worth the effort to deal with securing another platform and the extra bulk in my pocket. Now I just carry a laptop whenever I think I might need to use the internet on the go.

That's only going to work for a couple more years, or at least if you live in the US. 2G and 3G sunset for most of the US is going to happen in late 2019/sometime in 2020, and after that you're going to need one of the new 4G voice over LTE capable dumb phones that companies just started releasing.

janpara.co.jp/sale/search/detail/?ITMCODE=175907&OUTCLSCODE=45&CONKBN=6,8&LINE=24&ORDER=3

janpara.co.jp/sale/search/detail/?ITMCODE=162026&OUTCLSCODE=45&CONKBN=6,8&LINE=24&ORDER=3

As a burner, for sure

Kys weeb

anime website

>janpara.co.jp/sale/search/detail/?ITMCODE=162026&OUTCLSCODE=45&CONKBN=6,8&LINE=24&ORDER=3

olainc.jp/KT01/en/

You don't buy this?

to Reddit?

the upcoming Nokia 8110 will have the benefit of offering tethering 4G tho
no old phone gives you that

I've never owned a smartphone in my life. Not because of privacy concerns or some edgy virtue signaling, but because I do all my computing on an actual fucking computer that I'm near most of the day anyway, and when I'm not, I feel zero urge to compulsively check whether the Internet is still there.

Dumbphones kick ass. $10 a month, longer battery, no distractions when you need to work, and most of them have a shitty web browser if you need to search for something on the go.

Hm i wouldnt mind going back to my lg env if it was on att network, loved that phone

I need:
>Email
>Maps
>Basic web
>Hotspot
Would you get a second hand Nokia 515 for around 50 euro or wait for the 8110?

conter question - how many of todays smart support native 3g calling?
i remember it was without datapack and shit .. just latch up to a 3G tower and you can do with other people with 3G+camera

>blackberry
>dumbphone
shiggy diggy

wait

515 has not 3G but does it have tethering? even if it does, it won't be via wi-fi since it doesn't have that

True that

I use one

>he actually thinks dumb phone makes him safe
Sup Forums never fails to amaze me

>fight the botnet
fucking lol

consumercal.org/about-cfc/cfc-education-foundation/what-information-does-your-service-provider-collect-and-store/
>Incoming and outgoing calls: the phone numbers you call, the numbers that you receive calls from, and the duration of the call;
>Incoming and outgoing text messages: the phone numbers you send texts to and receive texts from;
>How often you check your e-mail or access the Internet;
>Your location.
All you're doing is feeding the "botnet" with a worse phone

Me since early 2014. Productivity increased retardedly high. Remember how using the Internet was more special when you had to actually use a computer?

>thinks cia niggers didn't wipe their dicks all over his newly developed dumb phone

you need to stick with legacy models

How legacy are we talking here? pic related is about all I can think of to somewhat privately communicate. And even then, someone could shoot the pigeon down

there's a lot less to collect tho
and the information probably does only go to your operator
but use a modern smartphone all the time and your information goes to several parties and the more you do, the more information they get

but yeah a lot of that can be fixed with an ok ROM and careful use anyway, the real reasons to use dumbphones aren't these

underrated and checked

You can also wear puffy coats and put your hand under someone else's to tap morse code against their skin

What are the odds that there are people in western society that still communicate using pigeons? Surely someone still uses it.

That's the same thing in the real world dude. Think about how often you're on camera, supermarkets even use facial recognition to build customer profiles for data analysis. Every time you use your debit/credit card anywhere. Depending on your car companies may be getting information about when you use it, or various operations it performs, where it goes, etc.

Not to mention all you need to do to get absolutely every single little bit of information about someone's life is to sue them and demand all records of correspondence/bank statements/internet history/etc during discovery
>Under the law of the United States, civil discovery is wide-ranging and may seek disclosure of information that is reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence.[4] This is a much broader standard than relevance, because it contemplates the exploration of evidence which might be relevant, rather than evidence which is truly relevant.

tldr, if someone is motivated enough, they can find out everything about you and there's very little you can do about it

obviously that tumblr guy (with extremely feminine looking nails) does. Why else would he have a custom made pigeon-fitted sd card holster?