Why does anyone support this fuckwit?

>supports greens party
>hates the NRA
>hates all companies that are trying to make a profit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_and_legal_rights
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why would anyone have opinions that differ from mine?

I'm not saying he can't have opinions that differ from mine. I'm asking why anyone here supports him.

Can you learn to read before you comment here?

Because the NRA is stupid, also he doesn't hate all companies that are trying to make a profit.

Why should anyone support you instead, fuckwit? What have you accomplished so far? Do you have the balls to publish your opinions freely but not anonymously, even though they sound inane to the average citizen?

>tu quoque

You need to learn to keep your disagreements with RMS's viewpoints to yourself, because, in the end, he invariably turns out to be right.

>I'm asking why anyone here supports him.
Because identity politics is for retards like you, OP.

Just because we agree with him on his stance on free software, doesn't mean that we agree with him on everything else he says.

It's the same with Trump, just because I agree with him on infrastructure spending and tax cuts doesn't mean that I automatically think that the size of the inauguration crowd is the most important topic in the world.

inauguration

The NRA is the EFF for the 2A

The 2A is stupid.

Your average 2A supporter is completely retarded though.

>You must stand for our national flag because it honors the soldiers of the tyrannical government that I hoard guns to protect myself from.

Also, he likes the idea of vaccines and isn't plant-based. Look at that meat-laden belly. #MAGA #TRUMP #DavidHoggCrisisActor

You can disagree with him, but not to respect him for what he's done for software (we would be in a completely different world today if it wasn't for open source software) makes you an ignorant brown Sup Forumsnigger only looking for (You)s

Sup Forums is a pretty leftist board, sorry to shock you.

the second enforces the first
>opinion
wars are won with people on the ground, that's why Afghanistan and Kentucky will never be taken, both both are armed to the teeth and dug the fuck in.

>hates the NRA
Absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Just realizing this now desu.

What a shame

>supports the EFF
>hates the NRA
typical double think, jesus christ people are dense.

it's more like "wars where one side actively handicaps themselves are won with people on the ground"
if you don't care about killing innocents it's a completely different story

>if you like legislation X you must like legislation Y
hmmm

what did you expect from closet pedo software communists?

>wars are won with people on the ground, that's why Afghanistan and Kentucky will never be taken, both both are armed to the teeth and dug the fuck in.
You did not respond to my point at all though. The same people that claim that they are so concerned about an overreaching government that they literally hoard guns to protect themselves against it, are also the same people that holds extremely authoritarian views when it comes to expressing respect and gratitude for the government.

>advocate for freedom
>wants the government to take freedoms away from gun owners
really gets the ol' noggin joggin

it's not, it's lolbertarian

He may have extreme leftist opinions, but many of them are correct. It's not black & white, freedom never is

i dont see what they have to do with each other

> expressing respect and gratitude for the government.

respect is earned and the government gets none, typical bootlicker mentality.

the thing about loonix is that it does require you to actually use your brain at some point, somehow

this is generally incompatible with your meme ideology, so yes you'll have to look elsewhere sorry my dude

420dankblaze btw

The first amendment is also stupid.

>legislation
they are NOT laws, they are NATURAL RIGHTS holy shit you're dumb.

So it does not bother you that I burn the American flag, take a knee during the national anthem and write "Fuck the USA" on my T-shirt?

>balls
*Narcissism

you're free to be retarded this is america after all my dude.
just don't drag me down to your level in the filth and the mud.

Communism is the only way. Fuck off capitilitard

I agree with you, but it is unfortunate that your sentiment is irrelevant in the political sphere.

Nah, we're more centrist or libertarian. We hate both Sup Forumsshitters and SJW snowflakes alike.

>owning a man-made firearm that literally did not exist 50 years ago
>natural right

Can I have an american citizenship in place of this guy? I fully support 1st and 2nd amendments.

It will surely work the next time

Before the newfags showed up and brought their normie loves to Sup Forums, this place used to be pretty cool.

>capitilitard
it's "capitalcuck", comrade

>criticizing the government is retarded
Typical bootlicker it is, then.

>Narcissism
fuck off with that stale 2017 meme

>"I've watched 2 videos abour narcissism on youtube, you're acting pretty narcissist right now bro"

yes, you can. that guy is now officially a terrorist, patriot act applies now (because to be free we just need to add more laws LOL). his slot will be open shortly please wait for the drone strike.

>EFF fight for your natural rights
Explain to me what you believe the EFF stands for.

are you genuinely retarded?

(((Stallman)))

>The same people that claim that they are so concerned about an overreaching government that they literally hoard guns to protect themselves against it, are also the same people that holds extremely authoritarian views when it comes to expressing respect and gratitude for the government.

>All gun owners are drooling Nazi retards who want to lynch all the gays
>I know this is true because the funny men on late night TV say so

wut

digits activates the "kill everyone ITT" button

what digits

dubuls

> Why would anyone support someone who doesn't have my opinions????

roll

roll

Rolllll

>Sup Forums is Sup Forums
The absolute state of Sup Forumsniggers

rollin

>>All gun owners are drooling Nazi retards who want to lynch all the gays
1) We were clearly talking about the NRA, not gun owners. There are plenty sensible and reasonable gun owners.

2) I said nothing about lynching the gays. I just pointed out the irony in flag waving retards that are the most vocal 2A supporters.

Just so you know it, I support the 2A too. What I have an issue with is a tax exempted interest organisation that literally buy politicians with campaign money and spend billions lobbying. Corporate interests and politics does not mix well.

>inb4 NRA aren't corporate interests
Yeah, and I guess the gun industry is totally non-profit, right.

i dont know about the green party but if its anything like the equivalent here then its shit but others are fine.

Because someone's own political opinions, moronic though they may be, are not the total makeup of a person, nor do they detract from their accomplishments in life. Stallman has done many great things. Is he inept in certain areas of politics? Absolutely. Is he a bit of a creepy fuck that eats his boogers and toejam? Absolutely. His importance within the community is still big, though. There are very few cases of non-polarizing influential people. Don't get too caught up in squibbles about one's own personal beliefs to the point where you completely hate and renounce them; that's what SJWs do.

is this the power of american education?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_and_legal_rights

one day you'll learn to make arguments instead of posting self portraits

>decades old psychology concept is a 2017 meme
you have to be over 18 to post on Sup Forums

>Trying to understand what the other side thinks instead of posting brainlet memes

He's a paid Chinese agent.

Watch as all Stallman supporters vanish from this thread as soon as I post the following text: 六四天安門 事件

lmao did you really screencap your own post you sad fuck

12 year old detected

Ah yes, the 'strawman post'

hopefully it's a girl :3

you don't need an AR15 to protect your ugly inbred family jim bob.

Well then, you'd need to redo the US congress from the ground up, because lobbying is an integral part of how it works.

>everyone i don't like is from Sup Forums
BOOM

I guess arguments like
>Why do you support Stallman, he doesn't even support the NRA
is totally not a fallacy, right?

I don't have an issue with lobbying per se, I do, however, have an issue with campaign funding, especially when we're talking billions.

What a stupid thread.

>JUST PRESS IT ALREADY

Because this ain't Sup Forums you brainlet, now fuck off this way please:

>I have an issue with is a tax exempted interest organisation
ALL non-profit political organizations are tax exempt.

>I'm ok with my activist organisation that literally buy politicians with campaign money and spend billions lobbying but we need to take away my oppositions tax exempt statues BECAUSE!

Get fucked.

>everyone i don't like is from Sup Forums

Everyone who can't tolerate people unless they share his exact political opinions and is a neoreactionary retard is likely from Sup Forums, yes.

roll

>natural rights
nice spook

The only people without guns at this point are the weak, the poor and the stupid. They exist at the mercy of those they demonize

Friendly reminder.

>unironically supports the deep state

nice spook sppok

>the flag honors the government and not the people of the nation
read what the colors stand for retard
and the stars are for 50 states, not 1 government

why are americans so degenerate?

this but also hate half of you here as well

>50 states
In one, glorious union. But keep licking that boot.

gay marriage and california

Because we have opinions that are different from yours.

>another thread about americans triggered by the thought of a gun ban

pretty sure the right to own guns falls under the right to be left the fuck alone

a real brainlet? impressive.
how do you explain the flag existing before the modern us government if it is a symbol of the government?

>open source

>official flag of the United States of America
>United states
>united
Not fucking diverse and multicultural states, you fucking race traitor.

a gun ban is logistically unfeasible
the thing a lot of people are concerned about is heavy restrictions on buying firearms

the flag also represented the 13 colonies, you sure you want to stick with that position?