It's all ogre

>Mozilla removes individual cookie management in Firefox 60
ghacks.net/2018/02/26/mozilla-removes-individual-cookie-management-in-firefox-60

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/80cv69/mozilla_removes_individual_cookie_management_in/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only nerds used it anyways.

wait why is this an issue again? I always just delete all cookies anyway

>
Normies like you don't belong.

BUT WHY

>still using SJWzilla Cuckfox.

total brainlet here
whats a coockie and what it does?

Ouch, that one is painful

get out

waterfox doesnt have this problem

isn't nightly their cesspool for experiments? it's not like people are unaware of the changes, and if the majority doesn't like it they'll remove it

>if the majority doesn't like it they'll remove it

and what if the majority are a bunch of cretins?

I am gonna reply completely serious.

A cookie is a small text file sites can create through browsers. They are used for example to manage logins, a sucessful login creates a session cookie, whenever you go to another part of the site it checks for cookies, finds it, reads content and therefore can identify you, in this way they are used so that the site can "remember" that you are this user and can do these things on the site and thiss is your account.
They can also be used for tracking.

we're doomed, then

Pleb here, but is what we're talking about here blocking or deleting site-specific cookies? You can still do this on Chrome, I think. The fuck you using Firefox for anyway?

maybe they are trying to integrate with gnome better.

Deleting
>The fuck you using Firefox for anyway?
Spoken like a true google drone.
But to answer your question, besides spying on you, Chrome is a resource hog and not even much faster (if it even is faster) than Quantum to justify it.

democracy

Everyone having a vote isn't democracy, it is retarded feel-good "I have a voice" simulator for naive poor fucks.

as of today, Chromium (>2018 >using Chrome) is only faster on YouTube, and that seems like foul play on their part

>The fuck you using Firefox for anyway
Chrome is literally a botnet
Vivaldi runs slow as shit
Opera is literally a *chinese* botnet
Brave is a scam
Firefox may be built by cucked SJW fucktards in the worlds worst language, but it at least ran well without being directly tied to an advertising company.

To be honest that's a completely useless part of the GUI: if your concern is about privacy then you should be using some add-on to auto clean your cookies, and if you are a web dev then you can manage cookies with the dev tools or with the Info Page window.

fake news

Right-click page
Select "View Page Info"
Security tab -> View Cookies

reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/80cv69/mozilla_removes_individual_cookie_management_in/

>brave is a scam
this, they keep sending my brave tokens (which I didn't pay for, thank god) to sites I told them not to and don't pay the sites I specifically asked them to pay. fuck Brave desu.

>wooo some company deletes shit from OPEN SOURCE program
just fork it faggot

oh, nice explanation, ty user

how about I fork your fucking guts out

Kek

P-Please d... dont...

it's been mentioned before.
It won't stop these threads being created daily for the next year.
Shitposters gotta shitpost.

>Its useless because I don't use it and there are other, more obtuse ways of doing it
Kill yourselves

I wanted to fork your mum last night but she was already commited

That'd be a pain in the ass with the panda

Go drink some bleach shit for brains.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.