youtube.com/watch?v=JJm8fZ6WS5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

hell yea

yeah, desu

Good god yes

yes sir

No, they are underrated.

1. You really can't argue that Robert Plant isn't one of the greatest rock vocalists of all time

2. Same goes for Page, he's like the Thelonious Monk of rock guitar

3. Same goes for Bonham, if you're a drummer and you claim to not like Bonham you're being a contrarian

4. John Paul Jones is an incredible bassist, keyboardist, mandolinist, and arranger

It doesn't matter if you can't get down to Black Dog, they're objectively one of the best groups of musicians in the last 100 years

>playing 1950s Chicago blues licks 20 years after the fact
Shig.

But those drums on When The Levee Breaks

But Achilles Last Stand

Outside of /mu they are overrated inside of /mu they are underrated

Sorry quads, ur wrong. They have like 5 blues songs in their entire discography.

BABY BABY BABY BABY SUCK MY LEMON DRIP BAAAAABBBYYYYYY OH OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHH

/thread, really.

HEY HEY MAMA

I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SWEAT

HEY HEY MAMA

Led Zeppelin is horrible dadrock. This is the kind of shit minivan accountant dads forced their kid to listen to on the local classic rock station while driving them to soccer practice.

DO DO DO DO MY BABY

get your memes to reddit cunt.

Yes
Watching Jimmy Page wank himself off with a guitar while Robert Plant starts to auto-fellate himself vocally just makes me question why anybody would enjoy this

Led Zeppelin 2 and 4 were their only good albums.

Replace 4 with Houses of the Holy and I'd say it's accurate.

>jimmy page
>the thelonious monk of rock guitar

What the fuck did Thelonious do to you to deserve that insult

>make a bunch of timeless classics
>give them meme ass names so no one can remember what the fuck song it is

They blew it

What I'm saying is that both of them are incredibly talented at their instruments, and play them in a way that most people find to be "sloppy" when in fact it was just pure, fucked up heart and soul running through their hands.

go away

>both of them are incredibly talented at their instruments
Jesus you really hate the Monk don't you

It's ok if you don't like Well You Needn't user

>can't actually argue
>puts fingers in ears and tells others to go away

#autism

youtube.com/watch?v=66ChMPV0LTg

When the solo starts around 2:20, the interactions between the drums, bass and guitar are incredible and very jazzlike. Just because it isn't played at pianissimo on acoustic instruments doesn't mean it isn't amazing.

robert plant sounds like a fag

and so do you

That's just cute, the Zeppelin fanboy just discovered jazz on /r/music for the first time.

Thelonious pioneered in his unique usage of dissonance over standard bebop chord changes and his crazy virtuosic soloing style which would later on influence pianists like Cecil Taylor. Also let's not forget some of his masterworks like Brilliant Corners, which would influence the more complicated styles of hard bop that would appear later on during the early and mid 60's, for example John Coltrane's Giant Steps.

All Page did was replay 30 year old blues licks and make them digestible for gullible white people like yourself.

hahahahaha are you serious??

>someone likes rock music
>they must be from Reddit

Get bent, faggot. If you're actually telling me that the video I posted is rehashed blues licks, you're either ignorant or didn't even watch it. Was his style rooted heavily in American blues? Sure thing. Was it literally all he played? No. It must suck having your head so far up your ass that you don't want to enjoy one of the greatest combinations of rock musicians of the last century.

Listen to any mid-70s rock album like Get Your Wings, Dressed To Kill, or AC/DC's early recordings and see how much more forward thinking and predictive of the 80s they are versus Physical Graffiti which is mostly just trying to impersonate Howlin' Wolf circa 1955.

>inb4 someone "fedoras" you

Plebs are about to their shit user, take cover.

they're objectively one of the best groups of musicians in the last 100 years
>said unironically about a rock band
hooo boy

They're good, but, people do overrate them.

Wow Rock really must have done something to you queers for your jimmies to be so rustled.

>Physical Graffiti which is mostly just trying to impersonate Howlin' Wolf

HAHA what the fuck are you talking about? Houses of the Holy, In the Light, Kashmir, Trampled Under Foot, Bron-Yr-Aur, Down by the Seaside, Night Flight, The Wanton Song - these are what you think sound like Howlin' Wolf circa 1955?? Goddamn you people literally have not even listened to this band.

Your redditcore band is not as good as you think it is. Get over it you numale pleb lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=oGPRJ2Khwmo

Thankfully by 75, Plant was losing his ability to hit high notes so this is more bearable than LZ IV.

only in youtube comment section. you can clearly see here and pretty much everywhere how unappreciated they are

DUDE STAIRWAYS

Rock music is my favorite genre, just because I also enjoy jazz and despise Led Zeppelin does not mean I do not like it.

You're deluded or naive if you think there's anything remotely jazzy about whatever little interplay there was in the video you posted.

The drums in PG are mixed way too high; it gives me a headache listening to it.

What the fuck is this reddit meme you idiots keep spouting? Summer isn't even here yet. Have fun listening to the new Chance record or whatever white-guilt flavor of the month you're on now.

Page, Bonham, and Jones are good. Plant is garbage.

>they don't like some shitty dadcore band
>th-they must be into memerap

The hardest I ever came was during anal with my fat gf and she was saying she wanted me to stop. At first she said it like she thought I would honor her request, then she tried clarifying that it was really hurting, then she actually started trying to get away,and then she just kind of went limp and gave in quietly crying a little.

I like to play hot and cold. Anything nice she does I criticize. She is never good enough. At the same time I"ll randomly compliment her for something, no particular reason. It keeps her guessing and erodes any self esteem she mistakenly holds. I also like spanking her, and she's usually kind of into it, but I like to push the limits and get her to start crying. It took a lot at first but she's learned to be vulnerable in front of me. I know she's not faking it, because she wouldn't be able to walk for a month if I suspected her faking the tears. I love going to the point where she just gives in and accepts her punishment. I mean yeah she's fat and basically subhuman, but technically she's a girl so that's kind of cool. I"d rather have total domination with a fatty than a 'healthy' equitable relationshit with a real girl. Maybe one day I'll level up enough to be able to abuse normal girls, but until then I"m really enjoying this.

Cuddles seem to mean so much more when you just hurt her too. She says she still dislikes anal but she doesn't voice any objections anymore which kind of takes the fun out of it. I've noticed her aversion to the idea of sucking my dick after it was in her nasty roastie though. It's become my new favorite sex act. Instead of blowjob first then pussy, we start with pussy then finish in mouth. I think I like violating boundaries more than the actual sex. I've been thinking about clitoris piercing and chastity systems lately. Shes very orgasmic somehow, and I'd love to take that from her with a double horizontal clit bar piercing which holds a clitoral shield in place to even further inhibit clitoral stimulation.

When I was a teenager I almost exclusively listened to rock. And as i got older, I realized a lot of the rock music I liked wasn't as good as I thought it was, and I only liked it because my friends did.

Basically, I don't accept that the pinnacle of musical creativity was reached in the 1970s using a guitar, bass, drums, and one vocalist. So yes, they are overrated.

Page actually has some of his best playing on Graffiti and it doesn't sound at all like 1950s Howlin' Wolf.

>Basically, I don't accept that the pinnacle of musical creativity was reached in the 1970s using a guitar, bass, drums, and one vocalist. So yes, they are overrated.

That's because you don't post on the Steve Hoffman Forums. ;)

I post on there to discuss audio hardware, compare remasters and reissues etc. and I still hate Led Zep

SHF sucks anyway; the average age there is like 50 and all they ever talk about is the latest Beach Boys remasters.

it's not that they haven't listened to led zeppelin, it's that they haven't listened to howlin' wolf.

Overrated everywhere else, underrated on Sup Forums. It seems that way with a lot of artists.

Lol, it's always cute when people do the "they stole music" routine. Blues and traditional music was reusing and stealing shit to transform it to new audiences years for about 100 before Led Zeppelin even existed. In a way, Led Zeppelin are the spiritual successor to that type of music. I have to respect Led Zeppelin a lot for booty-blasting so many "real music fans" in this thread, who obviously have never listened to blues/tradition in their lives, or the previous information would be abundantly obvious. It's more likely that Led Zeppelin haters are the typical hip-hop fans that skulk around Sup Forums (funnily enough, hip-hop has revolved and stealing and reusing shit for decades too)

DO YOU KNOW MUCH MUCH 70s FUNK THAT RAPPERS SAMPLED?

>drums on When The Levee Breaks

Only good thing a tripfag has ever said

>what did he mean by this?

Their hits, and Led Zeppelin IV are overplayed, but they really do have a strong discog

youtube.com/watch?v=JJm8fZ6WS5Y

All of the child raping and shit like that really turns me off a bit though

That was mostly just Page desu.

Page and plant were very garbage, bonham and jones were the best thing about zeppelin no doubt

I read that entire thing thinking it would tie into led zeppelin

Just like their opposite number in The Who.

>muh bebop
>muh crazy virtuoso

What about my goddamn ears?

He got more puss than you ever will

Yes, but atleast they're good.

>muh jazz
>muh dissonance
>muh buzzwords

You fucking sheep

>and I only liked it because my friends did.

Maybe one day youll wake up from taking serious recommendations from the try hard taste of this board too, user