Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AqajUg85Ax4
youtube.com/watch?v=fPCdF3-Uy4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look at those boring turds

"Hi, our name is Chad"

Look at this graph...

Smells Like Teen Spirit

when I was 12 I used to love that song "blah blah blah down to the bottom of every bottom"

She keeps me up, because Chad calls black people monkeys in that song

this desu

One of the most misunderstood bands ever. The 2020s will see music journalists finally turn around and see how important they are. Screenshot this.

cos we all just wanna be big meme stars

How You Remind Me, I love to play ot on Guitar Hero! XD

>HEYEH HEYEH I WANNHA BE A RAWKSTAHR
It's nice song to sing a long to, everyone knows the lyrics too. Nickelback don't suck nearly as much as people pretend. I don't particularly enjoy them, but their RYM scores are way low.

Far Away is one of the best desu

this lol
youtube.com/watch?v=AqajUg85Ax4

BOTTOM OF EVERY BOTTLE

LOOK

AT

THIS

FAGGOT

I'm seriously glad that Nickelback exists, otherwise we wouldn't have this:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPCdF3-Uy4o

I like a lot of their songs actually and most of them were already mentioned in this thread plus Believe It Or Not and Flat On The Floor. It might just be nostalgia but I think they might have been the best of their kind for a while.

OH PLEASE

IF ANYONE CARED

The one where they aren't playing

Rockstar

That song he did for the first Spider-Man film

look at zach braff

When I was in 5th grade they wouldn't stop playing Rock Star on the radio so I'll say that.

That first hit they had really wasn't that bad, it was just that kept on releasing that same song over and over again

They're pretty bad honestly. I won't shit on people for listening to them, but I guarantee you anyone who likes Nickelback could wander down either the direction of country or blues and find tons of artists they enjoy more.