DUDE WE RAN OUT OF IDEAS LMAO

DUDE WE RAN OUT OF IDEAS LMAO

DUDE NAME THE OTHER ORCHESTRAL RADIOHEAD ALBUMS LOL

Amnesiac had a lot of instrumentals in it.

>AMSP is an orchestral album
wew

>wew
Hope that's a sign of agreement

DUDE YOU RAN OUT OF GOOD BAIT LMAO

more like a poo shaped poo

it's not

lol
please tell me you made this

anybody else felt like some songs sound really out of place on this album? burn the witch and ful stop particularly didnt match to me

literally the softest rock known to man

I actually prefer this cover.

Burn the Witch would have been a lot better with the birds chirping.

Agreed. I actually like the songs individually but they feel jarring as part of the album.

Well, yeah, it is. Certainly a lot more than any other Radiohead album.

There's a difference between making an album with orchestral elements vs. making a full-on chamber pop record, which they did here.

Every RH album have a horrible cover desu

In Rainbows has a good cover

AMSP isn't even that orchestral though. Just because something uses strings or sone sounds over piano doesn't make it orchestral. Orchestral works have a far more sophisticated arrangement than the baby shit on this album.

BTW is one of my favorites but its more in line thematically with the paranoid of the OKC - HTTT material. This album is of a more contemplative and uneasy nature, it's more emotional than that track suggests, and that's why I think Ful Stop fits perfectly - on an album full of emotional unrest its lyrics are among the sharpest and most self-damning. Thom doesn't say much in it but each line has a weight behind it that fits with the album's mood.

Thise elements are still more deeply entrenched on this album than any other one. Only one I can think of that even scratches it is Amnesiac with songs like Pyramid Song and Dollars and Cents.

Again, still not orchestral. Slightly symphonic? Yeah for sure. But in no way orchestral.

AMSP was a solid 9/10 to me, but OP is right, i mean every song is old as fuck

kek

That's pretty accurate.