ANUS

Holy shit, how low can one company go?!

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.oneplus.net/threads/important-oneplus-5t-does-not-support-hd-viewing-for-netflix-google-play-movies-etc.704333/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Other smartphone brands always jump on the bandwagon of Apple's latest design fuck up. The headphone jack was no different.

Holy shit, how retarded can one OP be?!

chinks gonna chink.

found the pajeet.

This is just the start lads

I have a theory:
>be apple
>do something stupid (headphone jack, notch etc)
>people are getting angry, sales are goind down
>PAY another company to do the same fucked up thing
>half a year later, it's not stupid anymore but it's the norm
>repeat if sales are good
>produce actually good (alright) products when the sales are going downhill

Really hope they won't do that. I wanted to buy a oneplus for my next phone.

reminder that Apple wasn't the first manufacturer to have a notch

>I wanted to buy a oneplus for my next phone.
You shouldn't, the support is shit and you will never get a real version of Android.

I know about the shit support. I am pretty much used to it anyways.
But what do mean by real android, it has linage os and that pretty much stock, isn't it ?

you know what's even sadder? an irrelevant android brand did a better job than apple did

No it isn't stock.
Actual android comes with a lot of proprietary blobs that you need, a good example is support for widevine drm that Netflix needs to function properly, which doesn't work at all on LineageOS.

Bullshit

Well, fuck, I need to do more research. Thanks for the info name-friend.

If it isn't Android certified avoid it.

Any fork that you will get on chinkshit or oneplus is going to have incompatibility problems, it isn't worth saving $100 bucks.

>dude removing the headphone jack is so gay fuck gay iphone android rules!
>*99% of android phones remove smartphone jack*
>silence from androidfags

>dude look at that ugly notch it's so shit fuck gay fuck gay iphone android rules!
>*99% of android phones get a notch*

literally since day 1 of the smartphone wars, iphone leads and android follows. how anyone can be an androidfag is beyond me. what shit platform for low IQ poorfags.

Buh buh but the internet told me Apples are gay and expensive

Apple is good for being trendy while you try and figure out how to send an image via SMS in iMessage because the icon is missing because their stupid nigger software won't send sms until it knows if the receiver is on iOS or not.

yep. everyone just copies Apple.

wow... OP too.

Zenfone 4 was just right. Why they have to fuck up and want to be knock offs?

Well to be fair, the Android sphere was pretty innovative in genuine, non-gimmicky ways from 2012 to 2014.

To be fair I still talked shit on android phones that still came without android phones. I still think the notch is ugly and most likely will not buy their phone.

I would buy an iphone if the screen wasn't some yellowish piece of fucking shit that you can find better alternatives for in cheap xiaomi trash. That and if it had battery life good enough for people who actually use their phone as a smartphone, instead of an accessory to match their purse while being perpetually tied to a wall like some 2000s emo waiting for apple to turn on the phone's kill switch right before releasing the next model.

its not like this is the only product they make right

Uh...I have LineageOS and have Netflix on my phone. It works.

Magisk

>This is the world we live in.
What a fucking time to be alive wew.

>he doesn't know Netflix switched to HTML5

>t-there's no way Good Guy Google(R) would do this! Apple HAS to be paying them!
I lost 10 IQ points reading this moronic shit.

>applel

A tripfag is a blatantly wrong and is a total faggot, what a surprise.

The OnePlus 3, 4 and 5 all have Android 8 with up to date security patches and full support for everything. You can root and/or put on Lineage or whatever and still get SafetyNet validation using Magisk too if you want. You need to do that on any device though with custom (unsigned and not completely Google cucked) firmware. With stock oxygen it just werks.

Is this true for Xiaomi phones too? I was kind of hoping to buy their latest mi mix 2s

forums.oneplus.net/threads/important-oneplus-5t-does-not-support-hd-viewing-for-netflix-google-play-movies-etc.704333/

The manufacturing of this type of screen is huge right now in China, so a lot of brands will produce phones like these now.

What kind of nigger watches movies on their phone?

Xiaomi has partial drm support but not full. I don't see the issue myself because why the fuck would I ever use Netflix on my phone

thanks for the info. It's not for netflix per se since I run my own media center but I'd be concerned about missing out on new essential features

but why

it's good for old anime that look like shit on a big TV. But movies tend not to have static backgrounds so the type of faggot that isn't pretentious I guess? They're just movies dude. I can't fathom anyone in their 30s watching movies that isn't a total retard.

this shit is nightmare for me because default fallback for apps not supporting the notch look like shit so I have to fix all our apps now to draw something there and margin the important stuff

When a company imitates just for the sake of imitation you know it's not a very good one.

So I wonder why HMD chose to round the display corners of the Nokia 7 Plus. Seems totally unnecessary.

>remove front camera
>have bezeless screen
Who even uses it? You have one on the back too...

Are you saying having the cameras there is a bad spot? Are you saying there's a better spot to pick?

>*99% of android phones remove smartphone jack*
>Smartphone jack

P.S Samsung and other Android OEMs, the one who sell a shit hundred millions of phones and have a significant market share haven't removed headphone jack , yet.

>>*99% of android phones get a notch*
Lie

Asus is desperate for sales.

Kek.
just like they copied HTC M7 in 2014 and named iPHone 6.

Must be really brave to be an Applefag on Sup Forums.

>using DRM, ever
>watching netflix, ever

Why are those two guys touching their hands together? Why are you forcing the gay meme?

i like how the X isn't in that one

can you remake this with ipX so i can get this framed on my wall? thanks

That tripfag has a serious mental defect. I actually pity the masochist needing to fuel his self- loathing so much.

>implying they're not imitating because the owner of the Chinese factory making parts for Apple literally just sends apple's designs to his brother's chinkphone factory down the road. Probably also ships them the parts with minor defects that wouldn't pass Apple's standards.

Essential PH-1 had a notch before the iPhone X

Just wait...
I did, but I couldn't remember the exact name of font I used.

lol this is great

i made this kind of thread yesterday but mod delete it and give me a warning says it's bad for Sup Forums wtf. but this thing still going for 7 hours/???

I recommend the 3t. It's fast, looks sleek and is rather cheap. It's easy to root too (although that may be all oneplus phones). The 3t has support for the latest version of android.

this shit shows the notch, and every other phone feature are just products offered by chink factories

the difference is that now Apple is not the only one who can afford the last industrial gimmick from chinkland

Google's reverse image search is shit now and has been for like 4 years.
>search an obvious spread vag
>visually similar photos: newborn babies
>search an obvious woman's asshole
>visually similar photos: people with brown eyes or some bullshit
I'm not a pedo ffs cunt, stop suggesting this shit.

I used to use Android custom ROM with Helvetica Neue as system font and center clock mod, because those are two things I like from iOS. Now that Apple nixed both, iOS have no value whatsoever.

>if you ignore the vast majority of people who complain about the removal of the jack and who are now complaining about chink going the notch way, noone complain about it
>androfag amiright guys xd

Remove notch from premises

Displays should be rectangular as god intended

>looks and feels like an iPhone
>has android
>has a fucking headphone jack
>costs like 500 bucks

Why shoudln't I buy this, Sup Forums? Currently on an iPhone 4S.

>slide to unclock

Because iphone is gay
t. honor 8 fag which feels like gayphone too

>Kids photos @iMGSRC.RU
Too scared to open galleries inside

They're clothed. Looks like normal family pictures.

OK, I take that back. Some beach creep shots and bath tub pictures.

>both devices infested with google shit
Is there a third option? I'm tired of this garbage.

Buy it if you are an apple fag in denial but not everyone wants their phone to look like an iPhone just to have a phone that looks like an iPhone

I just like how the iPhone feels. Most androids phones feel like cheap toys. Even the Galaxy Series. I just hate their design language.

You're fucked dude

Nah, nothing illegal or sexually provoking there. Just a bunch of shitty brat pics for the most thirsty of Fritzls. It won't turn you into a Joseph.

based apple pushing the envelope again
doing retarded shit on purpose to show how everyne copy them
4d chess maga

Why would anyone aside from Pajeets care about these shitty Android chinkphones from chinkbrands.

Why is iOS infested with google shit? Just change your search engine (DDG), use a content blocker (Firefox Focus, 1Blocker) and refuse to use any google services (the only hard one is youtube ever since they fucked the third party apps). So where's the problem?

A third option may be Sailfish OS by Jolla (ex-Nokia), it has the pros and cons of a real linux.

>I only hear what I want to

Everyone complained about the lack of 3.5 jack and is giving shit to them for the notches

As far as I know the best phone to be officially supported by Jolla is the Xperia X. Sailfish can even run Android apps, but because Jolla is lacking money left and right it costs 50$. But there are unofficial ports for other chink and Nexus phones as well (free, but not officially supported).

Oh my fucking god this shit literally makes me rage, they could have ripped off the shape of the x, the fucking icons, what the fuck ever, but the fact that THEY REMADE THIS FUCKING NOTCH MAKES ME WANT TO SKIN THIS FAGGOT ALIVE THAT CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA JUST WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK DO WE BAVE LITERAL SPERG TURBO AUTISTS AS DEVELOPERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Which is why I bought the Nexus 5X and put a custom ROM on it.

Got an MP3 player 2 months later and have used the jack only to make calls in crowded places.

windows copied the look and feel of xerox star, macfags rage

apple copies entire actual bsd codebase

macfags dead silent

>how anyone can be a phonefag is beyond me. what shit platform for low IQ poorfags.
FTFY

>which we themselves

Apple also copied the flat minimalism shit from Microsoft

this shit is why I'm getting a 2016 phone, holy shit I'm fucking mad a bout this notch+nojack shit

>slide to unclock

*breathes in*
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

Thanks for pointing out

kek

Uh, Oneplus has the most active dev support on xda, there's both LOS and pure AOSP available for it.

Not OS dependent. The keys are stored on an invisible partition.

I think the Moto G's made in the last year or so have headphone jacks and no notch.

The fuck? Has OLED and not yellow.

Get over 24 solid hours with about 6 hours of active solid use on mine during a cycle.

Sincerely hope it's fake news.

Get a oneplus 5 instead
>looks and feels like an iPhone
>has android
>has active lineage support
>has a headphone jack
>costs 500 bucks
>battery replacement is easy, has a dedicated battery removal strip
>no pointless notch
>fingerprint reader
>not-onscreen buttons
What's not to love?

This is what I imagine a hypothetical open-source hardware industry would look like.

But these phones are patented and protected by teams of copyright lawyers so it's hard for me to comprehend that this is even possible.