/cum/ Canada US Mejico

Pax Americana edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjVH3JvUMvk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y840Do7ek40
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1341100/The-violent-gene-Genetic-mutation-Finnish-men-makes-fight.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for alberta

Eating lunch

Grande Prairie masterrace reporting in.

non-impostor /cum/ queen

Good post

;_;

>British-Canadians

hehe

>French-Canadians

No /cum/mies for her

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

DUDE

I'M FROM CANADA

WEED

Ask me about Finland.

Why is Finland???

Make me

There is nothing wrong with French canada

So what did you guys make today? I made a sink to practice photo dynamics with. Friend says it makes her horny for some reason. Not sure why.

Because Swedes.
I'll buy a beer.

aaaaAAAAAAAHHH

MEXI-CHAAAAAN

>There is nothing wrong with French canada

What do Finns think of Americans?

>Because Swedes.
Why isn't it Swedeland then

Got rid of my wisdom teeth and been suffering ever since.
Divided. Mostly we joke about how stupid so many Americans are. So many consider USA to be the sole cause of 90% of worlds problems. Then again the more successful part of nation sees Americans in better life because of your top universities and economy. Also the most common educated international couple is Finnish woman with American man.

>when you call your parents and your dad picks up and after you say hello he only says "i can't hear well i'll pass the phone to your mom"

how i have i wronged you papi, do not treat me like this

They don't prescribe opioids for pain in Finland? They're pretty effective.

I have legit become a master trol

he's a jew

youtube.com/watch?v=UjVH3JvUMvk
H Y P E
Y
P
E

>been suffering
Did they not prescribe painkillers? They gave me opiates and it was fucking awesome.

Also, would I be welcomed if I visited Finland despite being American?

Oh baby, I miss percocet so much. Nothing better than sitting in bed, feeling like a warm loaf of bread fresh out of the oven, and drinking a chocolate shake while high as fuck on some really strong opiates.

eat a dick

>Got rid of my wisdom teeth and been suffering ever since.
Take some pain meds

Percocet always made me nauseous

Nth for welcoming fall and Redman chewing tobacco

>implying that wasn't lunch

Finland has a very long history in using opioid substance abuse, so the doctors don't order them that much. I'll lose the next two next week and I want better painkillers. Ibuprofein doesn't work.
Of course you'd be welcome! Finns are just shy people but usually foreign men have lot of luck with Finnish women. Also you'd probably be invited to sauna and other places just to teach you better parts of our culture.

Just got jury duty buds

ya little nasty

Someone explain jury duty to a foreigner.

Was so much better after dental surgery. First you're all miserable with this pulsing pain in your jaw then it slowly melts away and then you melt into your seat. Reaching that state after coming from pain makes it that much sweeter. Too bad it's possible to get addicted to it though.

Do you not have juries at all or are they volunteer?

Already finished lunch, no dicks today :^)

tbqh it was 2 smoked turkey sandwiches on toasted sprouted grain bread with avocado, tomato, onion, and jalapeno.

It did that for me at first, then I got over it and enjoyed the high it gave me

What would happen if I stood less than 2 meters away from someone while talking to them?

You randomly get called to serve on a jury for a court case.

are you just on the list of selections or did they actually pick you?

Basically your local city/county/state court is having a trial for someone and they randomly select people to participate and be the verdict of said trial.

I've never gone on in for jury duty, but my gf who's not even a US citizen got a summons letter one time.

Oh yeah, I had a bit of a rough time after I ran out after my wisdom teeth taken out. It was even worse when I broke my collarbone. I had surgery on it so they could screw the bone back together and they gave me a fuckload of percocet, and it was twice as strong as the stuff I got for my wisdom teeth.

When I ran out I had a horrible headache for several days. It was rough.

List, this is my third time being called up, I've never been chosen. I want to get chosen this time so I'm going to dress nicely

We have judge or judges only. He decides whether there's sufficient evidence and also hands out the punishment.
>randomly
That's interesting to put it mildly.

Also the Finns would probably feel uncomfortable if you come too close. They'd feel borderline threatened.

I tried way earlier in the last thread but noone was up. Any PA here?

>only 455 soldiers will be canadian in the Canadian battalion sent to Latvia

wtf

I think it's anyone with a drivers license

Where's your girl from?

It's the gayest, most annoying thing on the planet and you have to do it or you suffer severe consequences. You're literally branded a criminal for not serving jury duty unless you're deemed incompetent by a doctor.

Basically at random points, totally out of the blue, you get a letter from the state saying you have to go to jury duty. So you have to take off from work/school with no exceptions to sit around in a big building with a shit ton of other plebs and wait to be screened to see if you would make a proper juror for given cases. You keep coming back day after day and then you may even be a juror when it's all over with... but trials can sometimes last years. You have to be present at all hearings.

What about if I made small talk while putting my hand on their shoulder?

>tfw Ive never gotten jury duty, but I kinda want to

>We have judge or judges only. He decides whether there's sufficient evidence and also hands out the punishment.
That's weird. Are juries just a Brit thing?

A jury is where a bunch of random cunts are pulled in and told to determine whether or not the evidence against someone is enough to convict them of the crime. It's supposed to be judgement by your peers.

>I think it's anyone with a drivers license
Selective Service too

I don't think they recognize Latvia as a real country.

If you're registered to vote, you're on the list.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y840Do7ek40
O
H
I
O
>mfw Urbs will bring us the natty again this year

I have never been called to serve, but back in highschool my government teacher said he has gotten out of serving every time he was summoned because he would pretend to get very heated and emotional while making comments about how everyone who commits a certain crime must be guilty.

>he would pretend to get very heated and emotional while making comments about how everyone who commits a certain crime must be guilty.
kek

In Finland it's just a judge or judges who decide the innocence and punishment. There are 3 levels in normal courts. Käräjäoikeus(lowest), hovioikeus/court of appeals) and supreme court. Though supreme court doesn't take just any case.
Probably a fist to your face.

She's from China, and only had a work visa and a driver's permit when she got her letter.

Same. But it's easy to get out of serving rather than not just showing up.

>She's from China
You are a GOOD man.

How many persons are there in canadian battalion?

Make her a citizen, user!

He was probably my favorite teacher in all of my time in highschool. His class never had a dull moment.

>probably a fist to your face
;_;
I just wanna be friendly

Texas is for gays

>She's from China
Red, white, and blue pill her

Finnish men can't handle alcohol and drunken brawls are very common. Also the most common cause for manslaughter is a fight between friends over a bottle a vodka.

ew

>She's from China
Ask her when she's going to stop the persecution of Falun Dafa

>In Finland it's just a judge or judges who decide the innocence and punishment
This is probably better because they understand the legal arguments but I guess it makes it easier to pay them off

Rude

>woke up with literal butthurt
>left cheekbone hurts with any pressure applied
>can't sit down
>can't even lay down on my back properly
>going to spend the whole day laying awkwardly on my sides or standing
>can't do shit but use a laptop or book

Eugene Oregon

thats what happens when you let someone put it in your poophole

there will be 1000 soldiers in it, 455 canadians, the rest from other NATO countries
thats really really rude

>pay them off
You mean to bribe them or what? But yeah, judges usually have very comprehensive legal education and requirements to be a judge are damn comprehensive. Also is it true that you Americans sometimes vote for judges and prosecutors and sherifs?

The US feels that putting that much power in a single judge leads to bias/impartiality/corruption etc so you're tried by both the judge and a jury of "peers" (opinionated assholes). I personally feel that the way America handles things is better but would gladly see it gone just to get rid of the whole juror management system. It's stupid and very costly as the govt has to pay every single one of these people for missing work, regardless of whether or not they become jurors. It really should just be a profession that people willingly apply for.

Not gay but Trudeau is fucking hot

Pushkin is my favorite Russian poet.

>It really should just be a profession that people willingly apply for.
We have that here in Germania.

Pushkin is a Vodka you fucking retard

comfy town

Wew, but don't you guys drink more than Americans?

Finnish system trusts the judges very much. I cannot think a single case where a judge has been under corruption investigation. Though there was a case where judges were sexist behind the scenes. Also the justice system is overstretched and way too small. I have an assault case bending for a hearing.

Yeah there was this study dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1341100/The-violent-gene-Genetic-mutation-Finnish-men-makes-fight.html

-I am not that big fan of ice hockey, but I want to rent that sauna, I imagine that it would be fun to have löyly and beer in the same time as you watch match in stadion.

We do drink a lot. We're actually quite close to European medium when to comes to liter per citizen, but 10% users drink most of the alcohol. Also Finns drink just to get drunk. Hence why an Italian drink a glass of wine in dinner, while a Finn drinks 24 cans of beer on Saturday night.

Pekka, it's fine to not like immigrants but you cannot physically attack them unprovoked.

>You mean to bribe them or what?
Yeah. I doubt that's too much of a problem in Mongolia but that's the argument people here use to justify using juries.

>Also is it true that you Americans sometimes vote for judges and prosecutors and sherifs?
They aren't exactly the same jobs as their counterparts in Europe but yeah. It's a leftover from the pioneer and homesteading days

Thanks, buds.

Every other relationship I've had with an American has ended tragically for me. It's not ideal, but it does beat crippling loneliness.

Sauna is actually god tier and if I ever move to Pacific Northwest, I'll build my own sauna there, near a lake if possible.

I usually drink to get drunk too

>It's not ideal, but it does beat crippling loneliness.
wow you asshole only use her for your own good
leave her and let her find a partner that loves her

>I ever move to Pacific Northwest, I'll build my own sauna there, near a lake if possible.
People actually do this

>We have that here in Germania.
Can you elaborate? What do you do to become a professional juror?

Actually I was attacked that time : D

Interesting.
Hopefully not in Mongolian "VITTUSAATANAPERKELE TAPAN SUT RUNKKARI"-attitude. Alcohol is sacred in Finland and everything can be forgiven if you do it while you were drunk

I knew a man through someone else who did exactly this. Was a beautiful place in the mountains and it was the first and only time I had been in a sauna. It was really gay and I don't get the appeal.

what is this?

having some huge farts today but they barely smelly like anything, what gives?!

also, what should i have for lunch today lads?

A reference to an old video game about Indians (natives) raping White women. I may be 100% wrong about this though.

Custer's Revenge?

>really gay
The fuck? Sauna is anything but sexual. You drink beer and talk in sauna.

ah alright user, make sure she isn't a green carddigger tho
american "art"

That's the one!

lol, are you thinking of custer's revenge?

in that game you play as custer and try to rape a native woman

Americans are ashamed of public nudity for some reason

Custer's Revenge was Custer raping a native. It may be reversing the roles

haha ok yeah nvm then. 100% wrong as per usual.
She is fine though, with that fat ass.

I did phrase that wrong, didn't I?

I do love her, and I do appreciate everything she's done for me and that I've done for her. Also her parents love me as well.

It's just this Sup Forums mentality; it gets to me sometimes.

I don't think she is, we've been together for 4+ years.