pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Milklet-200tablets-Kids-Calcium-Vitamin-Dietary-Fiber-Colostrum-Sugar-Free-Korea-/253217169242
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

repostan
>Budget
< $60
>Location (continent at least)
NA
>Preferred switch type
Browns, or less preferably reds. Definitely not blues, they are too fucking loud. These are the only three I've tried.
>Layout
ANSI
>Form factor
TKL, less preference for full. Nothing smaller
>Backlight
Not necessary but nice if I can set them all to red and/or white
>Previous/current keyboards
corsair mechanical keyboards that broke, rattay with too slippery keycaps and brown switches, and z-77 with blue switches that I'm going to return because it's so loud. I'd get a k65 again if it was under $60 and didn't die when a little bit of beer got into it.

Just get a cop car keyboard if you're that much of a retard and can't drink like an adult. Data911 is the most common one but there are others

the best place is taobao honestly, the selection is always the best and they have really good sellers and prices on there

my best friend is chinese and I get him to order stuff from there for me all the time, every time he goes over I get him to get a bunch of stuff for me too

when we first met he would talk a lot about how bad he though amazon was and at first I thought he was just being nationalistic but he's right, it's so much better. taobao is fantastic

Was that supposed to be funny you niggerlover

no, but it seems to have struck a nerve

there's never good recommendations in this general, go to reddit.com/r/mechanicalkeyboards where people will actually help and give good recs

How about I strike your butt with my dick you geeky little faggot

can you even find it?

>TKL
>

see

taobao is your friend. You should've learned mandarin cause in a decade the chinks will be our overlords

yeah your fat ass is hard to miss

and yet some how you did

>88% of /mkg/ posters are milk intolerant, study says

Gay

this isn't even a meme, I live in canada and it's just obvious that's the way things are going

Why are Low-profile Kailh switches so great?

>found the milklet

That's soy milk

go sleep kid and take your milklets

ebay.com/itm/Milklet-200tablets-Kids-Calcium-Vitamin-Dietary-Fiber-Colostrum-Sugar-Free-Korea-/253217169242

I mean, it's obvious once you factor in::
1. There are a lot of them.
2. They are only getting more educated as time goes on.
3. They will move to other countries as time goes on.
For career advancement, knowing how to speak Mandarin is a huge plus these days.

got my first mechanical today, this feels great

Seriously tempted to get a Leopold FC750R with clears, but I don't understand why it has an R in its name instead of M. Am I getting bamboozled?

just got this """custom""" keyboard, thoughts?

78g zealios, GK64 w/ default caps

Those misaligned keycaps are triggering me

ugly keycaps, meme layout, and you're getting it dirty

I plan on replacing them with DSA Royal Navy
After a few minutes of typing they were all good

I don't understand why there are keyboards that cut off the numpad but you have to take off even more before you start removing the function keys. Why aren't there a lot of full-length keyboards without function keys? They're barely used in modern programs. Same with Ins/Del/Home/etc. Would probably be better to get rid of that and combine the numpad and arrow keys like the old Merc did.

Bump

Why?

replace your mousepad disgusting mutt

Ah, yes, the patrician's layout

Are you a product developer at Apple? Leave my fucking ISO standard full sized keyboard alone

It can't be; there's nothing better than the 2002 fUnc sUrface 1030 tho. Which kind of blows my mind, surely someone would have made SOMETHING better? But no, they just make other versions of the same thing in impractically, comically huge sizes.

I want my pok3r to arrive already.
I can't tolerate my mf68 with mushy rattly squeaky outemu switches anymore.

I fucking use the Home and End keys. Do you know what they do?

white or black?

Beige