Literally bought a gtx 1070 last year

>literally bought a gtx 1070 last year
>gtx 2000 are soon to be shown
>TFW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What's the matter? What's stopping you from waiting for the 2080 Ti?

You probably won't be able to afford one anyways.
Miners apparently drove MSRP up to $700 for the budget card, and $1,300 for the xx80 series.

You bought a 1070 last year for probably ~450 last year
A GTX 2070/1170 will probably cost ~650 MSRP, and will likely go for ~1200+ shortly after launch

Tell me again why you're mad?

still with my ram gimped 970. not like i actually needed to upgrade for the 10xs. feels good man. gonna get myself a sick ass 2k model

BECAUSE A FUCKING GTX 1080 IS NOW MANDATORY TO PLAY THE LATEST GAMES LIKE A REAL PC GAMER (max settings, no less)

Yay.....I am still rocking a 980ti with zero issues

>Bought a 4gb 960 after spending 2 years on igpu to do me over until i can get the 1080ti
>realise i don't even play intensive games and the 960 is more than enough
>memory shortage and pedocoin miners fuck market
>still happy with my 960
Since i am an idort i really do have a hard time of giving a fuck. I can wait for the 3000 series or even later down the line.

>le upgrade my GPU every year meme

Retards

Who cares, you'll never be able to get your hands on the next gen cards. Miners have bots set up to snatch up cards from every single online retailer the microsecond they go up for sale.

Nigger what are you doing

>4gb 960
>implying it's actually 4gb
>actually putting "4gb" into its name and everything

dont buy a gpu if you are triggered by them comming out every fucking year faggot

I bought a 1070 last week

Consider yourself lucky, they're still going to be double the price you paid for that 1070 and for marginally better performance in games. I mean, we all know they're just gonna specialize em for bitniggers and their mining

CRYPTO NIGGERS

I bought a 1070 in december of 2016

It's not miners every time Nvidia has undisputed performance king they charge as much as they can for it. 8800 Ultra in 2007 cost $830 for example.

The highest priced single normal AMD/ATI card ever released is $650, even when they had performance lead in 2002-2006

I just use integrated graphics, why do you need a graphics card anyways?
Even intensive games such as fortnite run at 40-60 FPS, there's no excuse even if you are a gamer.

>tfw still comfy af with the strix 980ti I bought when they launched

You do not need to own the newest technology available. Get out of the bugman mind state.