Is This Some Kind of Phishing Scam?

Anyone else ever got an email like this? How did you respond?

>responding to emails

>not responding to emails

Some sellers do offer products for positive reviews

No it's totally real user you should do this. Post results.

reading emails

(give all of our products 5 stars and we will give you shit!)

Scam.
You are no big YouTuber.

I replied and said maybe and this is what s/he sent me back.

>buy our stuff and we renew you the costs!

ya sounds like bullshit. have fun buying your $300 chinese knockoff and having to type out how much you like it to only find out you got burned and are the actual owner of said item.

You are such a cuck

Scam. They will actually "refund" you but in a fraudulent way. You will see money go into PayPal but it will disappear after 2 weeks.

This was my first thought too, but how can someone "defraud" you through Paypal if they've sent YOU money? Also, I would ostensibly still have the item from Amazon and could return it. I just don't see the risk- not saying there isn't any, but I just can't see it. Anyone had a similar thing happen to them?

>responding to obvious bait
You are on that next level dumbfuckery. I can see why you'd spaz out and respond to bait on Sup Forums, but responding to that kinda Nigerian prince bait gets your identity stolen.

Separate Sup Forums from real life. Do you also give your gmail to all those "girls" on chat sites who ask "am good can i hav ur gmail to talk more? i want love."

Absolutely incredible that people dumber than cavemen are on a technology board. There needs to be some kind of test before you can use Sup Forums.

they probably want you to review sex toys

I've gotten free amazon gift cards for reviewing a products before

How much of an Amazon gift card did you get? And what was the product that you reviewed?

Even if it is legit, which is doubtful, you still shouldn't do it. It's plain evil to give something a positive review without revealing that it was given to you for free.

Chink earphones, the gift cards they sent were slightly more then the earphones themselves so I now have 5 boxes of useless earphones in my drawer at home with a $20 profit, can't say it was worth it.

> Could return it
Seller will say he doesn’t want you to return it because you just wrote a positive review about it?

i usually get duplicate items of something i already bought when i leave a review

now i have four pairs of exercise gloves i'm not using

i respond if they have a chink product i want for free. they send you the cost back to your paypal for a good review

word. Seems like bull shit but I guess I'll take a look at his "roster" if I get another email.

Probably by using stolen credit or gift cards or even legitimately by not sending the money to you as a "gift" but as an obscure payment for something then they can reverse it simply by saying it was sent to the wrong address.

Call up Amazon.

Even if its legit, and you didnt care about the morality of doing this, your just going to end up with a bunch of useless crap.

Now I'm curious as to what kind of product they're selling, if it's cheap chinese shit or actual products.

Pretend to be interested for a while and investigate.

This.
It's dishonest either way, and the fact that it's almost certainly a scam doesn't help.

you have to buy first, and then they supposedly send you the reimbursement
they can just decide not to send you shit
give shit away for free just to get a slightly higher rating? this doesn't make much sense on a business level. probably a scam

well, now that I think about it if it's shit that they can get real cheap in china and sell with a high profit margin then it could make sense

>reading

Gearbest does this. Have fun with your fake reviews OP.

This. Report these fuckers for messing with reviews and making everything worse for the rest of us.

Then you'd report hem to amazon. This shut isn't a scam, been taking free China shut for years ever since amazon stopped letting them contact you outright to give you free product for reviews.

>There needs to be some kind of test before you can use Sup Forums.
a captcha where you have to install gentoo

This.