Use spotify free

>use spotify free
>hit a bug that makes ads not play
I am superior to all of you premiumfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0TsfEFDSyDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shit quality
lel pleb gtfo or kys my man. the only reason to ever use spotify is to listen to viper. that's it

hey that's pretty cool.

you get shit quality though

>>shit quality
nice spooks mate

life without 320kbps is not life

>using the worst streaming service

>buy phone
>get free spotify premium with my plan whether I like it or not

streaming is pure shit and most of the things I care about get released on tidal or apple music weeks in advance, so I'd rather stick to pirating

i have the same bug! i've been using it for about a year and never once has an ad played

What's the best
>inb4 apple music or google play

>most of the things I care about get released on tidal or apple music weeks in advance
what things do you care about?

>install you're favourite ad blocker on your main browser
>go to play.spotify.com
>?????
>¿¿¿¿¿
< ¿?

Tidal :^), don't you wanna support your boy kanye?

rap

>download music
>listen to it ad free
>???
>logic and reason

Y'all are fucking dumb for paying for this shit.

How much do musicians even make from spotify and all this streaming shit, im gonna guess next to nothing

next to nothing

if you care about that than buy their albums instead of pirating

>waste time searching for a torrent
>waste time waiting for the torrent to finish downloading
>waste time correcting the tags if they aren't good

Why should I do all that and waste my time when I can listen to the same stuff in seconds using a streaming service?

how do you get the bug

>what are private trackers

Or buy the albums rather than leeching off the artist who spends their time and money making a product. Talentless nobody.

>says the spotify user

get spotify on chrome store
get adblock
?
profit?

I don't use spotify, I'm a different poster

probably just dumb luck but try pausing an ad for a few hours

Yeah sure, you can save a few seconds with private trackers but streaming is still more hassle-free and quicker + you can instantly listen on your phone, tablet, etc without having to upload it to a cloud server or an mem stick before.

>Paying for a way to pirate music
>Paying
>For stealing

I did this for a long time. It works well. Decent alternative.

spotify users are cancers
Just use youtube and if you like the album buy it faggots.
No different than those fags who buy expensive water at starbucks but it's supposedly donating to 3rd world children

>YouTube
>192kbps

lol

Why the hell would I listen to artists on youtube and get trash quality when I can just pay 5$ and get it on my phones and computers in decent quality.

its a good alternative but its still a bit laggy, not as smooth as the desktop version

i have premium tho

Yeah. There was a bug for a while that, if you skipped more than three or four songs, it would crash. Other than that though, it works just fine. There's literally no reason not to use this.

No, people with conservative taste, like you, are the cancer. Nothing wrong with streaming, it's literally the future of music

spotify haters are all dumb
>why don't you instead listen on youtube in a worse quality?
>why don't you pay for a private tracker
>why don't you download on torrent in 150kb/s

they also seem to forget Spotify lets you download for offline use.

There's literally no downsides because having Spotify doesn't magically stop you from pirating what you really like.

Even if you don't like spotify, you cannot deny that streaming is way better than torrents/soulseek/YouTube.

How to add music to all your devices via torrents

>Go to Torrent site
>Find a decent quality torrent
>download
>Either redownload or move files to devices

How add music to all devices via Spotify
>Open spotify
>Type in the song/album you want.
>Click the plus.
Done.

piratefags are pretty insecure about it.

For people saying "hurr durr spotify doesn't pay muh artists enough", those artist have the choice not to release their stuff on streaming services. So there is literally no downside to streaming desu.

I feel sorry for all the spotify shills who have to work so late.

james ferraro

nothing. Shit needs to change.

Most people here are not defending Spotify, but streaming services as a whole.

Doesn't mean they're not shills.

It's 11:23am in the only country that matters.

This isn't about people against spotify, this is about people against streaming. They're like the same people who want to cling to radio and CD's and act like they're going to be around forever.

Streaming = Future. Deal with it.

>spotify
>worst streaming service
>not tidal
>not apple music
>not google play

are you serious

Tidal is the worst, hands down. Not even close.

Maybe YouTube Red is close.

>Streaming = Future. Deal with it.
Nope I can freely express how you're responsible for the death of good music

what's so bad about tidal? genuinely curious. never used it but I've heard that it's funded by big names from music industry. you'd think that they'd make it good as they're closer to the thing being sold on that platform.

nice tin-foil hat grandpa.

this

Good music is not made for money.

Good music still needs funds for their projects
Anyway I'm being harsh on streaming the world is beyond saving when people would rather donate to a bunch of people streaming video games. Then give $5-10 for timeless music.

youtu.be/0TsfEFDSyDA

Nobody was talking about video games, but if music streaming services would give the listeners a chance to directly donate to the artists throught their platform, I'm more than sure that a lot of people would use that function. This would also fix the artists not getting paid enough problem that streaming services have right now.

which bug?

>pay a little to get literally anything you want
>get invite, don't pay
>catch a registration window, don't pay

The people that pay for streaming services are not the same people that pay for CDs and albums on iTunes. These are the people that used to pirate everything because they listened to too much music to afford paying out the ass for individual albums.

The people that use Spotify and other streaming services are the ones that used to pirate everything.

I personally know about 20 or so people that stopped torrenting because music streaming is much more convenient.

It's why Steam has lowered PC game piracy, because convenience of a service is important to consumers. If the convenience isn't there, these people would just pirate.

The people who buy albums probably won't change the way they consume music, but Streaming taps into a market of people that otherwise wouldn't pay for music.

just 2 years ago Sup Forums still shamed the fuck out of everyone who slipped using spotify or itunes

Just what the fuck happened?

to be honest my friend i would chose streaming everytim over downloading shit, if it was possible to get the FLAC or 320kbps quality for free. musicbee is an amazing player though, so i'm not mad

anthony fantano's underage fans took over

we stopped acting elitist for pirating music.

Internet culture died that's what happened. It's just corporations like everything now.

we grew the fuck up.

>falling for capitalism
>growing up
now this is pure

I pay the artists for music I like.

Sorry I'm not a filthy freeloading millennial like you.

classic wagecuck
proud of making rich people richer
good job :))

>I pay the labels for music I like.
ftfy

Hello millennials. How's that futon in your parents basement treating you?

>millennials
wow great comeback

;^)

nothing else?

do you never get bored or smth?

"basement" ha
Enjoy paying for water,electricity,phone and internet bill every month
don't forget rent is due soon :)

Doesn't work for people using a VPN, since they would have keep it on 24/7 instead of just using it once and the just using the program.

I don't really see the appeal of Spotify to be honest. I have all my albums that I torrent on iTunes, and buy the ones I really love. Instead of having to stream my music using mobile data when out I can just listen to it using the music app.

And what's the point of downloading the spotify songs when the main appeal of spotify is to stream songs? It's better to just download the songs onto your computer and sync it to your phone.

I really don't know how someone can justify spending like $10 a month for music that they can get for free.

finding torrents isn't always easy

and also it leeches more battery life than just normally playing it. i guess the only positive i can see is not needing space to store the music in

vbr is all you need
if you believe otherwise youre deluded

Yeah, I'll give it that. Most annoying thing about torrenting is not being able to find some albums I want.

if there's not a torrent, it's usually in the archive, or you can request it. you have to listen to some really obscure shit to not be able to find it

Have you fuckers not heard about soulseek

I have Spotify, I don't need it.

I tried looking for that album with the two guys wearing skull masks and black robes and the little girl standing in front of the house. I don't remember the name of it now, but I searched on kat and piratebay and didn't find anything. I didn't look very hard though desu.

how old are you user?
if you're old enough to not be a millennial it's pretty pathetic that you're on here.

>hear about an artist
>their entire discography is available with the need of looking for a torrent

I just download my albums and play it through google play, no ads and no monthly subscription bullshit :^)

Doesn't the limited selection annoy you? What about the fact that you can't organize your music how you want it? I like being able to customize my player to my liking

torrents are so shit for music. Check out soulseek, it's much, much better and easier

this is what my music player looks like.. forgot to attach this

>not sorting by Artist/Album

tsk tsk.

>limited selection
Spotify doesn't magically stop me from torrenting stuff it doesn't have.

>Organize
I have it by Artist/Album, which is how I like it.

>Customize
I'd rather listen to music than spend time on that.

>no superior netease overlord
what the fuck

Artist/Album is fine but I prefer seeing things chronologically.. like it wouldn't make much sense having the beatles catalog start at Abbey Road would it. If I want to see the discography of a specific artist then I can look at their page like this.. otherwise it's cool to see where different albums fall in relation to others.

>Spotify doesn't magically stop me from torrenting stuff it doesn't have.

Yeah, but then not everything is in the same place... and isn't spotify's handling of local files pretty shit?

>I'd rather listen to music than spend time on that.

Fair enough, but customizing is useful to make it easier to find out what you want to listen to.. for example I can easily just look at everything in a specific genre, and you can see in the top bar i have things grouped by the approximate amt of times ive listened to them so its easy to see what I've been meaning to listen to (have downloaded) but havent gotten to yet, or what albums i listen to most.. it makes things easier

what do you click to set those "2-5 listens' tabs?
new to musicbee

Well it's a bit of a hack.. so if you edit something, you can change the grouping right, so I have 4 groupings as represented by those 4 tabs. When you make a new tab you can click on the tab to open the left sidebar and select what library you want the tab to show. so you need to tell it to use a filter like in pic related.. now to make that filter click on manage filters and make one that says "grouping is '1-2 listens'" or whatever. then lock the tab so you dont close it on accident, and you're done. it'll stay like that whenever you open musicbee

at this point the differences are negligible, it's all a matter of preference.

I only listen to music on my phone, that's why I prefer Spotify. I barely ever use my laptop so I don't torrent unless I'm burning a CD for my car (no AUX cord ;_;).

plus I like being able to quickly throw my music on my TV or my living room Chromecast with my phone.

nice, thanks for reply. any other tips you might be able to share?

fair enough my dude.

keep on keeping on, my man.