Post your country's California where

Post your country's California where

>everyone hates being part of your country
>everyone is a fucking foreigner
>everyone is on welfare
>the single reason why everyone thinks your country is a laughingstock

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_immigration_to_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Asian_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you really dont know anything about this state, do you?

I served in the military

I know all about you traitors

clearly not, because none of your points are correct

Kek this guy again

How's your barista job at Starbucks coming along, Juan Pablo Chicano?

Has your agent called you back for your extra gig?

I dont work at Starbucks, why would you think that?

All the losers from my hometown who decided to make it big in California ended up working for Starbucks

Sorry your state attracts losers from America and Mexico

that didnt answer my question though

>everyone is on welfare
Northeast, Favela de Janeiro, Cangaços Gerais

São Paulo

Everybody

Are the rest of the americans jealous of California just because it's the wealthiest USA's state?

Why would we be jealous of a Mexican state?

I think they genuinely hate us, maybe for legitimate reasons, but the thing is we really dont care which probably makes them even more mad

well you're jealous enough to keep making these threads and spout lies

Have you ever been abroad? The negative stereotypes of Americans are formed almost entirely around Southerners.

>poor
>obese
>ignorant
>intolerant
>anti-intellectual
>highly religious
>worship guns
>incest

Yeah, I get it. You hate California because "muh liberals n shiet!!" California is only a joke in the eyes of those who hate the idea of there being any brown people in America, i.e. people who are unemployed because they have no skillset so they spend all their free time browsing Breitbart.

It's the most populous state. That's the largest reason why it's as wealthy as it is.

>>r/sandersforpresident

Quebec

Vancouver

The Maritimes

Toronto (but like California is also the most relevant economically and culturally)

Considering I pay taxes (I just paid the IRS $15,000) and California has 1/3 the welfare cases I have every right to be angry

you do know California pays to support indebted states, right?

of course you dont, why am I even bothering

The idiotic airheadedness comes from Commieland, you left leaning fuck

What's wrong with leaning left?

You can't reason with retards

it destroys the west

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html

Sure thing buddy

How much did you pay to the IRS?

Lisbon
Lisbon
>everyone is on welfare
Lisbon
Lisbon

How?

Fuck no. America is the greatest nation on Earth. I couldn't be more proud of it.
Probably about half. I'm not though.
>everyone is on welfare
I may be a broke college student, but I'm going to pay my own way
That's the Deep South. At least we contribute more to the federal government than we get.

franklin roosevelt said we must defend christian civilisation. today if a president said that they would be labeled xenophobic, racist, fascist etc. it changes the values of a great nation and makes it degenerate and opening of culture diversity. sickening

Malmö (where all the foreigners are) or Stockholm (where all the cucks are)

How much have YOU contributed?

If you took out loans I'm paying for it you commie fuck

I hear Lund is pretty nice

T.Subhuman Californian

what has Commieland produced aside from shitty movies and subpar food?

Lund is a university city, but not that bad considering that.

They're literally not lies. The people of your state are disgusting

I haven't taken out a dime. I'm working a job and burning all my savings to avoid that.

thank u 4 ur cervex

Not as disgusting as you

Downtown Reykjavík, where tourists and HÍ (cuck central university) live. Ýmishús technically isn´t downtown but it is shit too.

I went to LA - full of Mexicans
I went to SF - full of Chinese

So do white people at all live there? I expected to see Mexicans but the fuck did all the Asians come from?

I've never taken a loan or welfare in my life

Go get mad at Billy Bob not at Pedro

No. They only live in Northern California and what's even better is that most people in Socal hate Northern Californians.

Most people on welfare are Black or Spic

Most Spics don't belong here

West coast, best coast.

Scotland and London

>but the fuck did all the Asians come from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_immigration_to_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Asian_Americans

The gold rush. They've been there since the late 1800s

Best fucking state reporting in

Stay jelly irrelevant states

You are by far the most materialistic and degenerate people in America. You have no place telling people from other states how disgusting they are.

This is now a California love thread. How's life in the greatest state in the Union treating you?

nice facts and figures m8

>America

>arguing about degeneracy and materialism

hehe

I have every right to tell you how disgusting you are

Wanna know why?
Because I fucking can

It's a great day here in the best state. A lovely 75f with a nice breeze and clear blue skies, gonna go on a hike for lab in a bit.

Que onda guey, como estas?

Hijo de la chingada

>t. stupid cletus

pic related

California is awesome, only some people seem to think only of the shitty parts.
Pretty sure they get the most tourism of any state, has to be a good reason.

Pretty great thanks for asking

The state itself is great and beautiful, it's the people I have a problem with.

PFFFFF AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Smoke weed, listen to music, and ignore them. Or something along those lines.

Then go away

Very nice, bro. Absolutely lovely day for a hike.
Nada mucho. Estoy bien, gracias.

i wish they could just fuck off back to italy

>it's the people I have a problem with.
pic related

Berlin of course
Pic
>How much would a country's economic power be affected if you don't count the capital.

>Que onda guey, como estas? Hijo de la chingada
>Nada mucho. Estoy bien, gracias.

>""""""""""""""california"""""""""""""""""

lmaoing at your state. what a mexican shithole

budapest itself

1,8 million people of pure cancer

>The first Asian-origin people known to arrive in North America after the beginning of European colonization were a group of Filipinos known as "Luzonians" or Luzon Indians who were part of the crew and landing party of the Spanish galleon Nuestra Señora de Buena Esperanza. The ship set sail from Manila and landed in Morro Bay in what is now the California coast on October 17, 1587, as part of the Galleon Trade between the Spanish East Indies (the colonial name for what would become the Philippines) and New Spain (Spain's colonies in North America).[2] More Filipino sailors arrived along the California coast when both places were part of the Spanish Empire.

Quebec
Literally Quebec
>everyone is on welfare
Quebec
Quebec

Is your state really that shit that you have to project us as Mexican to feel better about yourself?

Sure, pal. Sure.

Wait, isn't that state like 18 billion in debt?

Yo, how often do Californians say, "REAGENOMICS!" or "BODACIOUS BRO!". Perhaps a "DEWD LET'S GO CATCH GNARLY WAVES, MYEAAAN!"?

How high are the walls around your properties? How ethnically diverse are your criminals? Do you have electric fencing/barbed wire? Do you keep weapons next to your bed in case of emergencies?

With regards to OP's question: anyone who has that strong of a hate boner for SA typically just fucks off (often simultaneously contributing to the brain-drain).

So glad I live in Texas where it's fast growing, patriotic and has barely any minorities

I would bet a pretty penny that California is the wealthiest state per-capita too.

California and New York are by far the biggest generators of wealth and prosperity for the USA.

Berlin

kek sure bud. have fun communicated with brown friend carlos.
i don't think that helps you out lmao

¿estás enojado?

Most of you are tho

>Yo, how often do Californians say, "REAGENOMICS!" or "BODACIOUS BRO!". Perhaps a "DEWD LET'S GO CATCH GNARLY WAVES, MYEAAAN!"?

>How high are the walls around your properties? How ethnically diverse are your criminals? Do you have electric fencing/barbed wire? Do you keep weapons next to your bed in case of emergencies?

not everybody is a surfer or lives in Compton
you are describing maybe 5% of the state

fucking kekekekek

If you didn't already know, most immigrants are fully versed in English by the second generation. Some Mexicans here don't even speak Spanish.

So yeah I'll have fun communicating** with my "brown" friend Carlos, while you have fun dropping out of middle school.

>Yo, how often do Californians say, "REAGENOMICS!" or "BODACIOUS BRO!". Perhaps a "DEWD LET'S GO CATCH GNARLY WAVES, MYEAAAN!"?
Dude and man are very prevalent. The California accent exists but it's not as exaggerated as it's often depicted. It's very subdued and honestly pretty neutral compared to other accents around the country.
>How high are the walls around your properties?
What walls?
>How ethnically diverse are your criminals?
Depends on the area. Usually blacks though.
>Do you have electric fencing/barbed wire?
No.
>Do you keep weapons next to your bed in case of emergencies?
No

Wasn't California just Texans plus niggers?

At this point if you're in an income class higher than dirt poor, the lines have become really blurred, and it's pretty hard to distinguish "white" from "Latino"

why would americans hate california? it's literally the only reason why the US matters

Berlin is the actual worst part person by person, but the state of North Rhine-Westphalia is far bigger and far more populous and just as much of a cesspool of horse crap ideologies, dog barf politics and shit skinned retards.

I'm happy to not know ONE word in any fucking foreign language

While 43% of Commieland speaks a language besides English at home and 60% have a passport

You should be ashamed of yourselves

go to bed chicano

Jealousy

Is it me or do Californians defend themselves the way Americans in general defend themselves online?

Literally this

California prisoners:

40% are Spic
27% are Black

You tell me who's worse

Does that make California the America of America?

>he prides himself on being an uncultured plebian

>oxentche you ish jelly
Do you threaten people with fish knives and stink palm oil too? It looks like you're USA's nordestinos.

>other cultures are bad
>oh shit better go on Sup Forums and be ignorant
Tyrone I'm probably much whiter than you :^)