Name a better keyboard

Name a better keyboard.

Protip. You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/av-wy7iF9Fk
youtu.be/5nIqAKWd80U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice gay backlights faggot

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

hahah.. a pleb keyboard made by a cpu fan company

just did.

also steelseries 6gv2

>romer g switches
in the trash. Even those "memchanical" switches are better than that limp shit

I have this exact keyboard, love it.

Also fucking great.

>At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason.
Yeah but it wasn't though, eh cunt?

name a more obvious shill post advert

protip. you can't.

>he thinks advertising on autismchan is profitable

K70 retard

Realforce 104u hi pro

wow that was some challenge there op

>2018
>numpad

is it a gayming keyboard for accountants?

>, eh cunt
, eh, cunt*

>Logishit

ummm....

>tenkeyless
>no volume knob
>USB
Utter shit

Shit user I've been looking for a keyboard with numpad, media keys and some sort of volume wheel/knob, is that mechanical? What's it called?

This is a quality post.

That was before they seriously fucked up their boards. They ruined the font to make the board brighter, I'm not even joking one of their ex-employees told me this in a MK chat room.

corsair k70, I dunno if it's sold anymore. I love mine however.
that's sad, I'll take extra care of mine

Thanks, I looked online and all I can see is a faggy RGB version and a tacky Red LED version. I wish physical volume controls were more popular on keyboards

The default one has red lights, but you can easily turn it off.

Thanks, I'll probably end up getting it then as I can't find any other decently priced mechanical keyboards with dedicated media buttons

Ducky One makes full size keyboards with dedicated media keys, and since the keyboard is also programmable you can add more

Thanks I'll check it out

should I buy a filco with no plans of customizing it? I just want a keyboard that's well built and isn't going to break in a year like chinkshit

Literally any keyboard that doesn't have faglights

Get a Leopold Instead. Filco keyboards are only worth it if you plan on modding them

HHKB.

Ehm... Logitech k310 ?

i used to be all in on the mechanical meme but i actually fucking love the classic thinkpad keyboard
not enough to buy the tp25, but still

At least post the correct keyboard

>no fun allowed

It has chett switches instead of logitech's romerg shit, you stypid nigger. Good luck finding romerg keycaps

Nice but $$$.

Will go with chink one for 1/3 the price.

>chett
that's what i get for phoneposting

i have both chink and coolermaster/ducky/filco keyboards
i must say, the chink ones are fucking awesome

forever

i think you forgot the blackwidow 2013

Any ~30 cuckbuck ones with brown switches?

something like the genesis thor 300 tkl

this

it amazes me people actually think shilling on Sup Forums is an actual thing when the advertisements we actually get are bottom of the barrel "asian hottie looking for guys near you" bullshit

any 75% keyboard

60% frame with 80% functionality

every single keyboard out there should be a 75% keyboard

Anything without a disgusting green backlight?

it has a white backlight, but i think the switches are red on that one. you can always turn it off, though

Honestly I'd rather something without a backlight at all
Do any of the cheap ones have a removable cable yet?

i mean there's a white backlight version. i got my dad the green one, i don't mind it.

also look at rantopad mxx or e-element 87-Key

>Name a better X
>Everyone posts their preference
>Stop liking what I don't like etc etc

This was over from the beginning.

>being this new

"A keyboard that has all the keys"

>Le summer reddit memes
Only a true newposter would have created this thread, because oldfags are too cynical from knowing exactly how this turns out.

This is OP trying to get reviews of his purchase AFTER buying it already so instead of taking our advice that it's shit user will try to defend it.

loooks nice as hell.
has every key in .
myself using a btc5100c

I have the non-RGB version of this. It's nice to type on, but the only macro keys you can set are the function keys. It's fucking garbage. Also, the "game mode" button that disables keys is 100% worthless.

it already has all the keys. your has a redundant jewish piano on it. kys.

why not a keyboard that has aller the keys

sauce on keyboard?

It's an LZ MX Mini SE, or a poorfags worst nightmare. LZ doesn't make keyboards anymore so they sell second hand for $700+

this
>muh accountants
what are ips

AutoHotKey nigga

what is the purpose of the shape of the caps lock key?

I've used browns for years and am looking for a new keyboard, how are reds?

hwat keyobarhdd is taht

>SSStteeeellsserriieesss 666ggvvv2
Fixed.

so you can feel where it is/ not miss click as much

> cheap as fuck
> Blue Chink Switch, good as the original one
> Great design
> Compact
> no RGB shit

And... you need more?

it amazes me that people like you are actually stupid enough to believe there's no shilling on this website

how are you idiots even find your way here

>hi pro
is this even good or meme

Winner

>you need more?
A numpad, because you know, I'm not an unemployed manchild.

>that stunted numpad
Why?

>no numpad
>no multimedia keys
literally every keyboard that exists

even this?

>querty
>good keyboard

>no return key
WHY

>he doesn't know

Where's the space-bar?

youtu.be/av-wy7iF9Fk

That sure is one blurry picture.

youtu.be/5nIqAKWd80U

havent you heard the newest meme is to remove keys and make you press key combos so your keyboard doesnt work correctly

>key combo for one of the most used keys
Revolting

just because a keycap says something that doesn't mean that's the function it does

go to mkg sometime if you want to see the purest form of autism-- they pay $300 for a keyboard that they literally can't even use for most tasks, and hitting something like alt+f4 requires 5 keypresses... then also buy multiples of the same keyboards with different colors

ok guys, i need your advice
Hyperx Alloy Elite Rgb or Ducky Shine 6

they literally buy keyboards as a hobby, they're some of the purest buypigs of g

you mean reddit. /mkg/ is just an extension of /csg/ at this point.

well yeah you have to buy keyboards in order to find which ones you like

buypig

you got me I don't know any keyboards, I'm just typing on whatever is there

life is good

>I didn't know what shoes to buy so I bought 7 pairs of the same shoes in different colors and leave them in my closet
>there's nothing I could do thats the only way to find out what you like
>I also bought 4 pairs of shoes with no soles and 2 pairs of shoes without soles or laces that you have to hold together with your hands as you're walking, they cost $500 each
consumer whore

I really like my Havit slim mechanical with blue switches. The switches are blues, but they're not all that loud compared to other blue switches. The low profile is great, I don't think I'll ever go back to typing on a normal sized mechanical keyboard ever again.

HA
more like
>I wonder what type of shoes fit me well
>let me try these 7 different types
>hmm.. I only like two of them so I'll return the rest.
>these shoes didn't last as long so I'll buy a pair that will last longer
>this shoe may have cost twice as much, but it has already lasted four times longer.
Also what a shit analogy. I've seen better food ones from Sup Forums
>there's nothing I could do thats the only way to find out what you like
That how it works retard. You can't find out how well a shoe fits unless you try it out at either a store or you buy one
Here's something that's more relatable
I ended up buying a topre keyboard and sure enough it was shit, so I sold it to some dumb redditor for 20 bucks more then what I paid for. That's how you find out if a switch is the right one for you

nah you fucking retards literally buy and collect keyboards then brag about it to other autists, it's the stupidest hobby in existence. looks like I went completely over your head which is to be expected

K840. No faggot RGB, go back to 6th grade

>you fucking retards literally buy and collect keyboards
where did you get that from my posts? I don't collect keyboards at all. I do buy new switches to see how the feel. nice strawman tho

Topre Type heaven..