addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/view-image/
github.com/devunt/make-gis-great-again
petapixel.com/2016/11/22/1-billion-getty-images-lawsuit-ends-not-bang-whimper/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-image-view-image-button/?src=api
media.gettyimages.com/robots.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>their
The Internet? It mostly consists of normie retards

Google's problem, on the other hand, is that they're an ad company.

Are Getty retarded? So what that there is no button? It simply adds one more step to get their images, and makes life worse for everyone else. What a bunch of faggots.

>let anyone leech my content without visiting my site and ads
Who's the faggot here huh

Getty

The site with the ads.

What is your problem?

right click -> view image in new tab

This, but view image only.

What about image search becoming shittier by the day?
I used to be able to find people easily just by image searching.
This just happened 5 minutes ago:
>Image search a chick from thumbnail of a deleted thread on Sup Forums (still viewable on catalog open in my tab)
>get results, immediately find person's instagram by viewing "All sizes"
>close it all down, remember I forgot to check something, try it all again
>image search now gives consistently different results (differeng guess for the name and less sizes/images) and there's no way I can find the person's name again
Somebody explain this shit.

Forgot to add, tried an experiment with another one, it all happened again, the results I'm getting after doing it the first time are consistent and different than the first search.

That just gives you the thumbnail

Just use russian google, works much better for images and has more options than google, it's also ironically less censored.

yandex.com/images/

how much is this going to increase bandwidth consumption for websites? how much is this going to increase profits for ISPs?

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/view-image/

github.com/devunt/make-gis-great-again

They're also filtering the word "gun". Time to use Bing.

Idk, I use Yandex

>oh no I'll just have to drive to my local gun store

most of the liberal states won't even let you ship BB guns through the mail

Tried it, it's not giving good results.
By the way, I tried searching the first one AGAIN after I posted here and it worked just like it did the first time, 5+ results.
Did it just now again, it's back to giving shitty results, only 3 results.
What the fuck is going on?

>It simply adds one more step to get their images
Not really. Previously they displayed a cached thumbnail and you had to press "view image" to actually get the original image. Now they display actual image instead of thumbnail and you can copy it (or get a link) right away.

Copyright infringement.

how much money does it save google? pass the buck

They're blocking the images of them not the buying of them you fucking brainlet retard faggot. Also you couldn't be more wrong, you can easily buy weapons online and they ship it to your local gun store for the background check, paperwork and pick up.

real membois use S E A R X

Why couldn't Getty just redirect people that are coming from Google

Getty is an incredibly shitty and shady company. They straight up steal photos and then sell licences for them. They've been sued several times in the past by photographers who'd had their photos stolen by Getty. The (((Burgercuckmuttistan))) legal system is on their side of course.

petapixel.com/2016/11/22/1-billion-getty-images-lawsuit-ends-not-bang-whimper/

Patrician taste.
>Google image search a manga page
>Best guess: "Cartoon"
>...
>Yandex that shit
>Find the manga and page number right away
>mfw

Google should have just blocked Getty results from Google Image Search and showed them who was really relevant.

y'know if they dont want it to be leeched they should just robots.txt the google spider away.
they want the best of both worlds and they are faggots for that.

"hurr just use view image"

>Microsoft releases Bing to compete with Google
>everybody thinks it's a joke
>Google gradually sabotages itself
>Bing remains mostly the same

I've unironically started to use Bing.

the one more step is change search to duckduckgo and dowload it fron there
:-)

Hey what screen recorder did you use for this?

It's a feature of ShareX

Yandex browser is pretty comfy too, i installed it ironically but after i used it for some time i use it as my main browser on all devices.
Yandex mail is also top tier.

Thanks friend. I've been using Icecream screen recorder and it sucks.

Fuck off, kgb, you aren't getting my data.

If you didn't want your content distributed, you wouldn't be SERVING it on the fucking INTERNET for EVERYONE to have access to it. You dumb piece of shit, fuck you.

worksforme

For some reason it works with some sites but not others.

It varies from image to image. It's fucking awful.

How do you make menus behave like that?

DO NOT REPLY TO PAID GOOGLE EMPLOYEE THREADS

fucking hell

the screen capture is bugged and doesn't record the correct mouse position. The context menus are behaving normally.

it was the same with the button
image on site is 900 x 900 for example but clicking on the show image button would show the thumbnail instead

I knew Google was going to start with thr fuckery when they monopolized the search market. All thst colorful kiddy niceguy shit went out the windpw. Now they’re censoring people and wrecking their own products.

get plugin dummies
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-image-view-image-button/?src=api

have you tried tineye?

I have and as usual, it's the least helpful.
I'm just wondering what fucking principle is this working on if it keeps giving different results in different time periods.

>getty
who?

not kevin spacey, that's for sure.

Can't wait for the new season of House of Cards!

Bing's results are terrible though

STARTPAGE DOESNT HAVE THIS PROBLEM

Well I actually thought that, but I tried today with some hires photo and it was a thumbnail. But otherwise yeah, it seems so.

The crawlers don't give a shit about robots

Implying they even do background checks

They do retard, have you ever bought a gun? Obviously not because you're a faggot.

There's cases where you can avoid background checks you autist. I have no need for a gun that doesn't make me a faggot. Go back to shooting up the cafeteria

werks on my machine

Wait for it to load.

I've noticed reverse image search has really sucked at finding things in the past few weeks. Did they nerf it too when they fucked up regular image search?

>CNN told me I could buy a gun at a gun show without a background check!
kill yourself

I don't watch television. Just die.

>runs out of liberal talking points and gives up
Good little cuck

I bet this user could beat this anonup IRL

If Getty doesn't like it they should just change their site to make it impossible.
Like using session dependent image URL's.

>He doesn't like guns and the things that I do, must be a libtard hurr sure

I haven't said a single liberal talking point but nice try

I doubt that. You lanky virgin nigger fucks couldn't hurt anything

Does right click>view image not work for people? Or do they just not realize it's there? Does the same as view image did.

>"there are ways around background checks!"
This is literally a liberal talking point.

simple hotlink prevention using referrers has been a thing since forever, and many image hosting sites already do that

believe it or not, some websites disable it that.

Use bing :>)

lawsuit? for what? linking to publicly visible url's?
if you don't want google indexing your shit, use robots.txt

I bet you that getty already has hotlink protection but that they made an exception for google so people aren't turned off by their hotlink warn message.
They want their cake and eat it too.

Really really hope Google stops showing all getty content on image search

They did that when German publishers pushed a new law that would require Google to pay them for showing small excerpts of their articles on their search results.
Google simply removed them from their results instead of paying them.
Shortly after that the publishers waived their fees because their traffic broke down.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING BITCH. DON'T EVER PRETEND TO BE A MAN. YANDEX IS FOR PATRICIANS. YOU ARE A FUCKING PIPSQUEAK. BE SURE TO VISIT REDDIT FOR MORE PROPAGANDIZING!

I don't know, but you should be using Yandex instead of acting upset about everything Gaggle does, nigger.

firefox addon when?

This is what these companies aren't understanding when it comes to digital distribution. The Internet was invented to spread information to any part of the globe. Corps are trying to DRM and control how there content is being downloaded across the web but there not understanding is that you can't control it. Torrents,MEGA,and direct downloads are just some of the ways digital products can be distributed. It's interesting that people who are upset about this probably are against piracy and attack pirates even though saving a JPEG of a mario character is copyright infringement.

>being this much of a shill

When you get infiltrated by SJW's, you become a submissive cuck, you start radiating weakness, and the competitors can smell this weakness and stupidity to take advantage of it as Getty images did.

But it's factual

I've been using Ecosia for a while now, who use Bing as their backend.
I kinda like it but what said is also very true.
If you're looking for rather specific things you always have to use Google since Bing usually doesn't find that.

>"internet rages"

Then why doesn't "the internet" just stop using Getty? If they go bankrupt, then there's no problem.

Check your browsing history, you dingus.

There is no "gun" in the title or description of those.

I honestly thought I did something in my Google settings to remove it. Glad/sad that it wasn't just me fucking up.

yeah lmao, let me just direct link to all your content without any possibility of ad revenue or user engagement but it's okay cuz we all luv the internet and freedom XDD
you kids get dumber every day

Getty really are a bunch of fucking niggers. If you’re an amateur photographer who specializes in landscapes or nature pics, prepare to eat c&d at least once in your career or see your shots show up in major publications under their watermark.

t. faced suits and c&d when i had a how-to guide on color balancing published on a photoshop magazine that used my own pics of the Half Dome.

>tfw using Yandex mail to set up a PSN account
>Cant get hacked by russians if im already using a russian software

That's a problem with their server implementation, not with google's scraping. It's trivial to obfuscate hotlinking.

yeah dumb shit that's why it was able to find guns

>can't get buttraped if i already have a dick in my butt

i'll just leave this here
media.gettyimages.com/robots.txt

Look I don't like Google but let's not just make shit up.