Migration to Chile

Given my dream is to learn Spanish, I decided to come to Chile or Argentina to live for at least 4-5 years, maybe even for ever. What is Spanish in Chile like? Does it in any way resemble the Spanish spoken in Argentina or is it more neuter? Also I want you to tell me in detail about crime, living standards, demographics, jobs etc. And don't you even dare recommend me to come to Europe instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_NFUR6HkU8
youtube.com/watch?v=oYYm8UB5pxA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=ps_gMnK6Htg
youtube.com/watch?v=ucu0aruc5qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We can speak a very good neutral spanish when we try, argentinians even when they try to speak neutral are highly noticeable

>What is Spanish in Chile like?
throw away everything you learned, it's on another different level
youtube.com/watch?v=9_NFUR6HkU8
>Does it in any way resemble the Spanish spoken in Argentina or is it more neuter?
yes it resembles very few items of Rioplata spanish but the most important (porteño accent) it does not

youtube.com/watch?v=oYYm8UB5pxA

Their voices are so cute, it makes me want to eat their bums day in and day out

You should come, no doubt man!
Shit's good either in Chile or Argentina, only consider going to Uruguay if you wanna get killed.

>only consider going to Uruguay if you wanna get killed
isn't Uruguay the safest latin american country?

Okay, looks like moving to Chile from Eastern Europe is becoming a thing.

1. A guy from 2ch/em/ - moved.
2. Another guy from there - moved.
3. A (croatian/slovenian/slovakian?) guy from Sup Forums/int - would like to move.
4. Me - will move within the next 12 months.
5. This thread's OP - decided to move.

What do Chileans think about that tho?

Chile looks like a developed country, and has very beautiful women with huge anals awaiting me

>we speak a very good neutral Spanish

We think:
"Why?"

>the safest latin american country
Homicide statistics says it's Chile, followed by Argentina: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

youtube.com/watch?v=ps_gMnK6Htg

Yeah I wouldn't want Russians in my country either

My cousin moved to Chile too.
The Power of the Free Market™.

agreed, I wouldn't want to live in your shithole myself

As long as you bring some good vodka. you're OK

Well, the feeling's mutual AFAIK.

>Getting invaded by people from Polish Europe
We are the South American Britain after all.

they are racist with foreigners, chileans hate congolombians like us

>We are the South American Britain after all.
I hope in a good way

Argies get more illegal immigrants than you though

Nature.
Weather.
People.
Qts.
Nice cities.
Different culture.
Cheap flights/buses to other Latin American countries.
A strong desire to explore the world.

Racist against niggers.
I've never seen someone being racist against a European over here.

They are the South American France

LA PASCA ERA CHILEANA

eastern euros moving to south america?
happy to see the region receiving the type of attention it deserves.

Hot anals. Full stop.

Uruguay is safe

where do the illegals come from?

You shouldn't leave Ukraine. Eastern Europe already has a terribad birth/death ratio, if you add emigration the Ukrain is kill.

i think that from Bolivia, Peru, Paraguay etc

literally the dumbest move you can make
Europe is what it is, it's destined to fall and recover its former glory
in here we're stuck forever. Every spanish/italian/french/german descendant that I know are now regretting his ancestors' choice. Don't make the same mistake

Bolivia, Paraguay, Perú, Colombia. There are some africans in Buenos Aires as well

Go to Argentina if your goal is to learn Spanish. Understanding chilean spanish is hard even to native spanish speakers from other countries

At least those descendants have a chance to get a new nationality unlike the rest of us.

Are they really?

What are you? Mestizo?

fuck off white devil if you ever come to this land i will run over you with my car

>literally the dumbest move you can make
I can see how moving to South America would be a good move for someone from Ukraine or Moldavia.
Things aren't as bad as you think where you live.
While sure, moving to an EU country would be better in short term going to countries that will be highly developed in decades is a better long term plan.
>Bolivia, Paraguay, Perú, Colombia. There are some africans in Buenos Aires as well
Had to look up HDI and GDP information on south america. Quite the disparity you guys have there.
Countries like Chile, Argentina and Uruguay are better off than Bulgaria (an EU member) while some are extremely corrupt and poor.

To Argentina? no man, there are 15k colombians compared to 1 million paraguayans and 500k peruvians 500k bolivians. Some go to study as it is free and we love exploiting free stuff, but they don't stay there

weird, I heard the same thing about Argentinian Spanish

That good feel when italian Citizenship.

I will one day undo my great grandfather's mistake.

kek, the majority of Argentina are white people

no, it's Chile, the Andean countries (Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador) then Argentina.

but it doesn't matter, you are safer in some towns of Vene>uela than in, say, some Argie favela.

Is it really that bad there? I thought Uruguay was supposed to be nice.

We have by far the oldest population of the continent with a huge welfare state that will collapse as the population grows old.

It's over.

>you are safer in some towns of Venezuela than in, say, some Argie favela.
Not so sure about that. As of today, I wouldn't even venture anywhere in Venezuela. Hope that changes soon tho

>Had to look up HDI and GDP information on south america. Quite the disparity you guys have there.

But it's the opposite, Latin America is the less dispar of all regions of the World. There is more disparity in Europe (see, dunno, Norway vs. Moldova).

>Countries like Chile, Argentina and Uruguay are better off than Bulgaria (an EU member) while some are extremely corrupt and poor.

Argentina is more corrupt than Colombia, Peru, Mexico, El Salvador, Panama and other countries according to the last Corruption Perceptions index. On general terms, Latin American countries are far from the last places of the ranking, excep Venezuela.

>I heard the same thing about Argentinian Spanish

the rioplatense accent is the sexiest in the world look a this russian girl she don´t want to leave this place
youtube.com/watch?v=ucu0aruc5qc

I don't get it. Should I come to Chile or not? Is there any chance to get beheaded with a saw?

chile is not memexico

Top tier waifu material
>tfw you'll never be Argentinian

nice one Chimpanzuelan.

Only if you run across me at night

Not yet

you are more likely to get beheaded in britain

please, I'm begging you, don't!

Chill down 27

that's for sure

Bring Ukranian qt or you're gonna be in my collection

I'm having trouble believing Botswana is less corrupt than Portugal or Poland

wat

You literally read the entire chart backwards. My God you are stupid.

Not sure if you're aware, but niggers are not the average here. They're a minority who love going to Chile for some reason

not at all, but chileans aren't very fond of foreigners ... besides a small ukrainian community from the last wave (1990- now) is already established in argentina

Doesnt the national pastime in your country involve 3 guys and 1 hammer ?

pics of mom and I'll consider.

He literally flipped the chart. He read the most corrupt countries and said they were the least corrupt.

apparently it is, it's a fairly comprehensive index.

ruuuude

So Argentina is better choice in your mind? I have some relatives over there.

You read the chart wrong you dumbass. Denmark is the least corrupt. It ranges from "most corrupt" in dark red to "very clean" in light yellow.

Why do you shill Colombia so much? He's only asking about Argentina or Chile

not sure if b8 or just average Amerifat.

the lower the score (and the redder the country), the most corrupt a country is.

That hate for inmigrants only applies to latin american and african migrants (with the exception of argentinians and boers)

I want you to read to me what it says on each side and what color is next to the words.

explain this

The lightest colored country is Denmark aka the least corrupt country. The most corrupt country is Somalia.

So THIS is the power of United Statian education... woah.

Not him but you really need to stop posting.

You need to delete it

>united statian reading comprehension
Read the original post again, he said Argentina is more corrupt than other SA countries and he's right.
I think you guys need to look up the meaning of the word "disparity".

>Chile is on pair with Estonia and France
>Chile is less corrupt than Portugal, Poland, Taiwan, Cyprus, Israel, Lithuania, Slovenia, Czechia, South Korea, Latvia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia

Makes you think.

Chile is far better than Argentina in most aspects, but I would rather live in Argentina for one pretty strong fact: Argie girls are cuties, Chileans are sort of ugly. But no doubt Chileans are nicer people, it's just that I'm vain, shallow and sort of a chad.

yes? fucking retard. Argentina has a lower score than the countries I listed, and occupies a lower position on the list.

I just did

Oh sorry I'm trying to correct you brown shitt skinned trash. And you think it's a joke. This is why your countries are hellholes.

All the fat is clogging your brain, kill yourself.

The term "expat" normally only includes white euros (and descendants) living abroad. For muzzies and african the term they use is usually immigrant or refugee

6 foot 165 lbs.

dont be jelly

lee la publicación del letón de nuevo, maldito retardado.. él implicó que Argentina están bien comparados con otros países "extremadamente corruptos y pobres". en realidad Argentina es uno de los países más corruptos de Latinoamérica.

eres el maldito anormal de Hispachan ¿cierto? te reportaré por menor de edad

27 is really buttblasted towards argentina

MIGO MIGO MIGO

post tummy

>hispachan
aajajsjasj no Cris, alla no entro a diferencia de vos

I was triggered by him saying there was more disparity in Europe than South America. I thought he meant economic disparity. And to say there's less disparity is pointless. Yeah all of South America is corrupt so there isn't much disparity.

Yeah this has always bothered me.
If I was to go work for a company in Sweden for whatever time I'd be called an immigrant, while if a Swede came here he'd be an expat.
How does that work?