Why would you such a sick thing?
SHAME

GJ Portugal. Keep on enslaving those filthy niggers

But it all worked out in the end

wtf i hate portugal now

WTF Finland

wtf? i hate protugal now

wtf i love portugal now

meh that's ok, it was only between black people.

LEAVE TUGAS IN PEACE.

>enslave niggers
>bring them all here

why

good ol african warlords selling their own people

to breed wild Brazilians

to dig the gold. GOLD, shiny yellow gold! that kept Portugal afloat until the 1800's.

lol go ahead

we're not white cucks who apologise about our history

>buy slaves from african warlords
>S-STOP ENSLAVING PEOPLE

there's even something called lusotropicalism

>tfw you squander that gold just right

>If you enslave your slaves, you're the slave

t. Portuguese Canadian

>we really don't do enough to hold portugal responsible
what does she suggest they do?

nice post, have a (you)

BETTER PAY MY REPARATIONS NIGGA

NEED THAT NEW PS4 NIGGA

up the whining level a few notches

They just want to be able to be complete assholes to everyone. They wan't the right to guilt trip you while screaming insults at your face. That's how social justice works as a movement

AYOO HOL UP

kek nigs...

iz you sayin' we wuz slaves n sheeit?

so they should help pay for an african state to make it better?

Worked out great for liberia

I hate portugal now. I am an african they never apolgized

>6 million (rounded up) coons
OY VEY

something like that probably

i relish in the fact that my ancestors enslaved these people. we don't apologise for that for the same reason we don't apologise to a cow for domesticating it.

it's worse that portuguese apologist a couple post below

They are poor, just like we are, so nobody gives a shit irl.

Portugal is white and based.

African kingdoms supplied the slaves, and became vastly wealthy. I bet this blame whitey museum doesn't mention that fact.

I hated Portugal before, but now I hate them even more.

Fucking odious little country.

stay buttmad, mbingo the circus chimp

>Lusotropicalism or Luso-tropicalism was first used by Brazilian sociologist Gilberto Freyre[1] to describe the distinctive character of Portuguese imperialism overseas,[1] proposing that the Portuguese were better colonizers than other European nations.[2]

>It was believed that because of Portugal's warmer climate, and having been inhabited by Celts, Romans, Visigoths, Moors and several other peoples in pre-modern times, the Portuguese were more humane, friendly, and adaptable to other climates and cultures.[2]

>In addition, by the early 20th century, Portugal was by far the European colonial power with the oldest territorial presence overseas; in some cases its territories had been continuously settled and ruled by the Portuguese throughout five centuries. Lusotropicalism celebrated both actual and mythological elements of racial democracy and civilizing mission in the Portuguese Empire, encompassing a pro-miscegenation attitude toward the colonies/overseas territories. The ideology is best exemplified in the work of Freyre.[2]

Africa belongs to us

and you belong to africa.

Exactly
Together we are stronger

>Lusotropicalism celebrated both actual and mythological elements of racial democracy and civilizing mission in the Portuguese Empire, encompassing a pro-miscegenation attitude toward the colonies/overseas territories.

Portugal brings the races of the world together.

that's some afrocentrist tier bullshit.

I have problems with Lusotropicalism, but what do you propose instead?

Just because all of your colonies were excessively cruel and never amounted to anything doesn't mean everyone else's were.

The French were the absolute worst colonisers because they were exploitative and short-sighted.

Take Haiti for example. You literally fill an entire island with slaves straight from Africa, force them to harvest sugar cane for those sweet, sweet Francs, and then they revolt, and they literally replicate primitive west African society in the New World. Probably the most colossal failure of a ""country"" on the planet.

>that episode of bordain in the congo
>asks the old dude when things were best
>when the europeans ran things, its only gotten worse
>what can I say to someone who thought colonialism was good?

kek every time

I never understood nigger thinking
You enslaved my ancestors therefore you should pay ME

She probably doesnt even descends from our former slaves

Even worse, she might even be descendant of one of the tribes that helped enslave those who came here lmao

Reminds me of a girl who kept saying "my great-great-grandmother was a slave!", only to discover some time later that the first thing she did after she got her freedom was buy some slaves. But no one cares about that, right?

don't forget the 6 gor- heh, whoops - the 5.8 gorillion!

>The French were the absolute worst colonisers because they were exploitative and short-sighted.

Obviously you've never met the Belgians

That's why we have a lot of blacks specially in Lisbon because we need to feel guilty for the slavery and colonizing Africa and give them nice things and more freedom than they ever have.

Portugal are already moor-niggers. Non-whites clashing with non-whites is a good thing.

>The French were the absolute worst colonisers because they were exploitative and short-sighted.

They still managed to pass down their language to a good chunk of Africa, unlike Spain which did so badly ruling The Philippines, that today they speak a shitty mishmash of Spanish and Malay words with some indigenous words that came from their own land. It didn't help Spain gave up on The Philippines and asked Mexico to rule them in their place.

>spain is a worse coloniser than france because of what happened in the philippines
nobody actually gives a shit about the philippines except the jungle beaners that live there

SIX MILLION OF SLAVES DIED ON SUGAR-CANE CHAMBERS.