Email Providers/Degoogle

Rumors that Google are going to crack down even harder on wrongthink. I absolutely need to start degoogling myself. I don't do anything that violates their policy, but I don't think Google cares.

I need a gmail alternative, not protonmail because they cucked out to Antifa that one time.

>using email
>not sending physical messages encrypted with one-time-pads

I do use GPG with some people, I also use self-hosted Riot/Matrix.

I'm worried about getting locked out of my Google account and not being able to get at my data anymore because the SPLC saw me email a pepe image.

Why don't you use an old PC or laptop and make your own email?

thats why they have the takeout thing.

Because I want a high availability free service that I don't have to personally maintain in case I go homeless, or any other possible reason.

Also self-hosting in itself is a security risk since your identity is associated with your ISP/datacenter/domain registration.

use cock.li

Does takeout work after they deactivate your account for policy violations?

Tutanota or cock.li, or way better host your own
Protonmail was always shit, even before the antifa stuff

>using physical messages
>not hiring a thesbian courier to deliver your message in person via the media of song and interpretive dance

Tutanota, cock.li, or just get a Protonmail address and don't post it directly underneath any public threats of physical violence you make like a dumbass

>Protonmail
>wanting to host your email with the thought police who scan the content of every email and report you for wrongthink to your local law enforcement
wew

Set up your own email server. It isn't hard to do.

Posteo

Pretty sure this is bait, but they got that from a poster on a telephone pole, they can't read any of your emails

So if I printed out a bunch of posters calling on everyone in town to lynch some gay jewish nigger transfur lesbian creatures and used some fag's (who I hate) protonmail address as the main contact for the group, and someone reported said posters to protonmail they'd deactivate his account?
Neato!

>he doesn't know Protonmail scans your emails

yes

just write a little encoding script. its not hard, and no one on earth besides you and the receiver will be able to read it

I'm not worried about the actual contents of my email, there's nothing in there that's actually "bad".

Like has been said before, I'm mostly worried about losing my Google account over something like pepe frog images, or Ugandan knuckles because of Google's association with the SPLC for interpretation of "hate". Maybe even just what I search on Google, because I do search all sorts of random shit and I don't want to get flagged as "high risk" because of it.

>cock.li
Just how many of you nignogagogs actually cockly?
And not for some joke random "[email protected]" shit, but for normal everyday discourse for communication with normal people for normal purposes?

>Maybe even just what I search on Google, because I do search all sorts of random shit and I don't want to get flagged as "high risk" because of it.
Are you logged in to your gmail whilst using google search?
weewewewewewewew!

>wrongthink

or you could just stop being such an asshole with perpetual victim syndrome.

If there is a possible of you going homeless, I'm pretty sure your priorities are reversed user.

>implying any of the tinfoil hatters have jobs or social lives.

No, I block cookies when searching. But I use the same IP address. Maybe there's a pixel tracker, who knows. I don't think it really matters at this point.

I actually use a “@firemail.cc” address for daily use.

one day the tide might turn and the power that be will think you do wrongthink
don't be so sure in your position
you don't want to be on the receiving end one day

Use cock.li, faggot.

>he isn't a homeless hacker
nigga do you even cyberpunk?

recieving end of what exactly? this type of argument always alludes to some nebulous "they" or "them", but what exactly do you think is going to happen?

>pixel tracker
shit i forgot about that, we truly are fucked beyond limits

one day you might not be hired/promoted/be granted residence because of some innocuous email you sent 15 years before
new company policy! it's mandatory for you to fork over all your internet accounts for scrutiny "for security of the peole!"
of course google/apple/microsoft will gladly comply with this reg automatically

replace "company" with "nation state government"

and before you know it it's to the googlelags with you for typing something that triggers someone or angers some petty bureaucrat

You get your account blocked for memes.

Just do it every few days an don't worry

You've got a very warped view of the world

Disroot.

if you could ask the jews in 1930's germany if they wanted to miraculously delete all records of their lineage, pretty sure they'd take you up on that

by all means sit tight coz your world's alright
for now

companies will always do what's profitable. The situation you describe is not profitable whatsoever. Just from a turnover prospective it would be a nightmare for anyone trying to make money. As far a government goes, these actions would be a violation of constitutionally protected free speech in most, if not all developed nations, So again, highly unlikely. Cooperation have every right to censor their own platforms in order to cover their own asses from litigation. The security issue will always be contested, but realistically speaking, using an algorithm to detect possible criminal or terrorist threats really is in the best interest of the general public.

>if you communicate with unencrypted services

perfectly fair. anyone over the age of 18 using memes to communicate should probably get their internet privileges revoked for a while anyhow.

how is "diversity" profitable?

>we scan all your emails

you're a real window-licker aren't you? Leave county lines and you might just find out how people from different backgrounds contributing ideas from various perspectives could possibly be profitable.

>As far a government goes, these actions would be a violation of constitutionally protected free speech in most, if not all developed nations
Is that so?
Apart from the USA, most other countries can curtail what counts as "free speech" pretty easily. Label something you don't like/want to promulgate "hate speech" and it's no longer protected. The veracity of the matter and the speech in question then no longer matters. Right, wrong, truth, lies - all meaningless if the definitions are allowed to be warped by whoever interprets the rules.
What counts as "hatespeech" today might be the norm in a decade, and what might be free, everyday discourse might in turn be counted as hate speech - all according to the rulemakers, which change.

lol okay

>and you might just find out how people from different backgrounds contributing ideas from various perspectives could possibly be profitable.
So basically you got nothing?

>Apart from the USA, most other countries can curtail what counts as "free speech" pretty easily. Label something you don't like/want to promulgate "hate speech" and it's no longer protected.

Have you ever been to one of these countries? Because i lived in germany for 12 years. Germany outlaws "hatespeech" You know who get's charged under these laws? Nazis. People spewing backwards bullshit. So yeah, count me in.

cock.li

>but realistically speaking, using an algorithm to detect possible criminal or terrorist threats really is in the best interest of the general public.
Spoken like a true marxist.
When the time comes, I hope you enjoy it ;^)

>When the time comes, I hope you enjoy it ;^)

again with the nebulous allusions in lieu of any hard facts.

I live in a 3rd world country, ruled by the military.
What the current german government defines as hatespeech can and will change, user. You'd be a fool not to believe in definition creep.
Definitions change depending on who's interpreting them, and interpretations change depending on who's in charge at the time.
Just saying that whoever's in charge in 20, 30, 50 years time might not share your worldview, and then old records of stuff you posted about online might just begin to make you nervous.

Swiss are just bunch of cucks.
I hate how protonmail only got popular because of the Switzerland meme but they don't offer anything spectacular

some people think that by posting on this website you are a nazi.

not a student of history I see.
welp nothing better than a surprise when it comes!

>I live in a 3rd world country, ruled by the military.

Sorry, that disqualifies you, I said developed nations in the earlier post.

Our countries are run by businesses and lobbying interests. Those people cant make money from a dictatorship, so they wont let it happen.

yeah well, by and large, they're not wrong.

>citation needed, the post

>Sorry, that disqualifies you,
Does it disqualify the point I'm trying to get across?
I don't only live here, I flit between several different countries.
> Those people cant make money from a dictatorship, so they wont let it happen.
lmao
How little you know of the world.

The US has the strongest freedom of expression laws out of pretty much any country. Even there you get told to "BACK THE FUCKING CAKE" while at the same time being told you can be censored off a platform used by national politicians for literally any reason because "LOL PRIVATE COMPANY"

Swiss are just bunch of cucks.
I hate how protonmail only got popular because of the Switzerland meme but they don't offer anything spectacular

that condescending bullshit doesn't work when you can't back it up.

Buy your own domain and use AWS email.
Enterprise.

Suit yourself; I won't spoonfeed you.
Just know that what you believe now might not be the prevailing zeitgeist at some point in the future.
And as pointed out, you'll just be lumped in with all the nazi's on stormfront itself.

if you still use gmail you're a pleb just waiting to get disappeared and sent off to a gulag.

>64927414
Gotta protect from spam somehow, still works better than Tutanota's shitty spam filter. Besides, they don't save it to disk:
>All this is done in memory so that by the time anything is permanently stored to disk, the email is already un-readable to us.

And any email you send to whatever shitty unencrypted gmail address is already gonna be stored in Google's secret Nsa vault anyway, so if you want to communicate with unencrypted email addresses at all you're kinda fucked regardless

>being okay with your super secure encrypted email provider scanning all your emails
why even use them

*shrug*, gotta extend trust at some point, vpn providers can see all your traffic and yet people still use them on the promise they won't sell your shit to the government, better them than goolag. Email is a pretty insecure technology from the ground up, only way to be completely secure is to not use it at all.

I've actually met several genuine nutjobs in my lifetime. They stick out like a sore thumb and they will ALWAYS start ranting at you about some nutty-ass conspiracy. Man, to have a mind that warped and to walk around thinking you're the only sane man must be something else.

>Son, you need to be taking them pills.
No, the doctor isn't the "Devil".
>But the pills make me crazy.
Being sane is crazy to a crazy person that thinks they're sane.

>organization has a history of deleting accounts over accusations of wrongthink
>organization also scans all your emails
you may as well be using gmail.

Threatening someone with physical violence isn't the same thing as wrongthink, no matter what Sup Forums might say. Say whatever the hell you want and as long you don't threaten "to put niggers in the hospital or some shit" they probably couldn't give a rat's ass

no evidence that the address is associated with the person who made the poster

If it was some dude's name or something like that then it would be more ambiguous and they might not suspend it, not youwillnotreplaceus@protonmailmcom, which is.very clearly linked to the message of the postrr

Brendan Eich.

James Damore, Palmer Luckey, hell, you don't even have to talk about it publicly, as long as some information gets leaked so that it can be traced back to you you're fucked. I'm liberal as fuck and I still don't agree with it, I wouldn't want someone to fire me if I worked for a conservative company and criticized Trump or some shit, why is the opposite of that any better?

There is no public email service that respects your privacy. None, not even cock.li as much as it gets memed here. Roll your own or bend over.

Just go offline fernd, deinternetify urself

Cock.li respond to LE,so fuck gexcolo not even going full iceland gonna save him

just pay for an email account that has a reasonable privacy policy. make sure to go with one that has been around for a while. mailbox.org has been around forever. anything short of that (free) and your data is their product

Tim Soret, Daniel Varvra

Yes.

Glad those two still actually have jobs, could've been a lot worse. Nice to see some successful game developers that don't fall in line with the bullshit games media is constantly spouting

cockli onlynall in only up from hserse buy cockli no baghold only moon pump na d hold lavabit soon proton soon google soon new site soon new dev soon no mail soon o rebrand soonnoihd new moon soon bella was a fucking board