Why the fuck is nobody talking about this

why the fuck is nobody talking about this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePZJSYURVGU
youtube.com/watch?v=IXwpEqbGz5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's a really cool album cover, what album is that?

mark pritchard - under the sun

really interesting progressive electronic/ambient album

Because I'm busy listening to Vektor and Perturbator and care not for your
Shitty electronic noise.

listened to it earlier, found it bland and unmemorable

muad'dib, is that you?

>Shitty electronic noise.
what
how?

it's really great but i still miss africa hitech

because Sup Forums is a shit board that only care about memes, is getting even worse than Sup Forums

I'm actually not familiar with his other work, this is my first work of his. What would you recommend?

pretty much

"didn't get BNM so obviously it's bland and unmemorable"
"don't ask me to explain how though"

one could easily level the same complaint against you
"why the fuck is nobody talking about this"
"don't ask me to explain why it's good though"

Listen to his work as Reload
youtube.com/watch?v=ePZJSYURVGU

and Global Communication

Nobody asked why I thought it was good.

It's good because it's an electronic music that is actually dynamic in tempo, volume, harmony, etc. It's close to classical music in its focus on composition over just sound or beat. It's far more sophisticated a work than anything by OPN, for instance: OPN largely relies on jump cuts and juxtaposition for effect while Pritchard accomplishes similar if not greater effect with core musical material.

>"don't ask me to explain how though"
You're asking someone to explain a negative in that though. The burden of proof is not on people who deny a thing. Basic logical fallacy

>You're asking someone to explain a negative in that though.
No I'm not, that would if they said "It lacks interesting musical material." If I asked them to prove that, then yes I would be asking to prove a negative.

Instead, they said it was "bland and unmemorable." This is not proving a negative, but a positive. You should at least think through your arguments before posting.

>It's far more sophisticated a work than anything by OPN

JUST

Did you read the rest of it?
Do you have a counterargument?

interest piqued, listening now

I did read it and I accept it. I dont have a counterargument but I dont agree with you.

I really like the track 'under the sun' though

I'm sorry but you do realize how immature you come off if you post something like when you can't explain why I'm so objectively wrong?

Why post that at all if you had nowhere to go afterward?

will playing this make girls like me more?

Of course not.

wow it's hard picking music to like

Can anyone rec some albums with a similar sound to this track?

Good lookin', Op. This is quite solid

>DAT ALBUM COVER

Do you have a download link for it?

I mean I'd just check soulseek

>you will never stand where the endless desert meets the golden sea

That album cover looks lovely

why do you need to be objectively wrong? calling OPN unsophisticated is in my subjective opinion wrong.

maybe listen to 'intrumental tourist' if you like more harmony

What's great about the album cover is that it embodies both tendencies of the music: as climactic and dramatic, and as peaceful and balanced.

I think you're confusing a lack of artistic clarification of intent with a deep artistic philosophy. Just because you and I could possibly read into an album like R+7 does not mean that doing so is a legitimate or endorsed interpretation.

Is this similar to The Range?

IIRC that was just a straight dance album wasn't it?

Also check his Harmonic 33 work. Really nice library music type stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=IXwpEqbGz5U

i love this album esp the second half

glad there are at least 2 patricians on Sup Forums
is it a /bleep/ thing or something? I generally find /bleep/ has better taste in electronic music (obviously)

amazing album. on my 3rd listen right now. in case you haven't already, check out the image accompaniments to each song on bleep.com where they initially streamed the album.

t. boldfaure

This stuff is great and I tend to avoid experimental electronic music for being harsh sounding for the sake of it. Thanks OP.