americas were a mistake
they're nothing but trash

these people that refer to themselves as "americans", they sicken me deeply

wtf?

is this real?

Agree

U mad?

Yes and no.
Wrestling is staged so the girls are most likely wrestlers or stuntwomen themselves.

>Not even posting the best Bischoff skit

youtu.be/o4mrRVBt71M?t=517 (8:40 for mobile fags)

Fuck off. Russia should never have decolonized Poland.

did they suffered any injured?

better with the audio, shame you can't post em here

*injures

>THE HELL ARE YA DOIN? ARE YA TRYING TO DISRESPECT ME WITH YOUR CART? I SWEAR TO GOD IM GONNA CALL THE COPS ON YOU, YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING OVERPRIVILEGED WHITE YOUNG CIS THIN MALE!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY AND DONT EVEN LOOK AT ME YOU DISGUSTING OHBKGVKHBKHGPHOBIC DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

agreed

Nah, you take the problem backwards.
Decolonization was the mistake.

>WE
>WUZ
>RAPE BABY

the damages are the only real thing
but you will know something serious happened when wrestlers act like they don't know what they're gonna do next. their eye language shows that they can't confirm if the other guy is fine or severely injured
you even saw the guy acting like "naaah won't throw her to the table out there". he knew the girl-wrestler's physical limits

what's going on here?

Fuck I hate when old people do that. That guy is still a fucking moron and no one should ever sucker punch old people

>destroy the city's dams, aqueducts and canals system
>try to drain the lake cause the place keeps flooding
>proceed to poo in loo the streets

why are euros so backward?

Old people can't queue for shit and they often stand right next to you when it's your turn to pay, which is annoying.

>Rape Baby

>ginger guy
Anglo-American getting culturally enriched by an Irish.

There's literally nothing wrong with this????? Fucking sick backwards bomb

euros are trash but they believe that garbage makes them superior

t. ""hans hansson""

t. germanistan

it's Russia
КAM = КAMEPA = Camera

>rape baby

I have to agree. I'm Mexican and I appreciate Spanish, wheat, monotheism and other stuff but could you imagine how based the city would be if they left the lake and didn't destroy all the old history? Really a shame.

>The crime of being white near or around a black person.

CULTURALLY
ENRICHED

is his head CGI? why does he look like a cartoon

The brunette is the best. No surprise. Brunettes are superior to blondes in every way.

muh dick...

>why does he look like a cartoon
because he's anglo of course

My fucking dick, this is the best thing I've ever seen.
I hope he fucking trapped her pussy so hard it hurt her and then threw the cunt hard.
I'm literally fapping as I type this

You can see how she jumps up at 0:10 they even try to cover it by switching the angle

>the girl on the right who's eating observes her fellow sheep playing with their phones, instantly drops her food and starts playing with her phone as well.

I had never really watched any "pro" Wrestling before. That was actually pretty decent. Kind of brave too for them to take on such a controversial topic like gay marriage (at the time, in that area, with that audience). Then beat up a woman. It reminded me of South Park, but live in front of a pumped up redneck audience.

I understood that reference.

Mexico should slowly demolish all of the buildings/roads and re-establish the lake over the next century.

Japan and South Korea were occupied by Anglos... North Korea was occupied by Russians. Siam is the only non-colonized power.

>Marlon Brando gets attacked by crazed fan

Story?

The main roads are the same roads the Aztecs built.
The problem would be getting the water back and specifically clean water, what's left of the lake is heavily polluted.

japan had multiple trading colonies set up by the dutch and portugese, but they were towns so it can go either way you want.

Just use space age technology to clean the water and shoot the pollution into Africa.

Niggers gonna nig

I wonder what she did to provoke that... Or if she did anything at all.

Why do white people allow this shit?
They outnumber niggers, by a lot and I've seen some guys beat up full nigger gangs.
I've seen videos of meximanlets beating the shit out of niggers twice their size, aren't Mexicans supposed to be cleansing towns from niggers?

>Jamal

>Why do white people allow this shit?
Dat self-hatred and white guilt. White people are a much greater enemy and threat to themselves than other races are.

The real answer is no you fucking dickhead

And why do they hate themselves they've built a great country by themselves, maybe they weren't the most righteous or honourful but it was sure their struggle what made them superior.

It like if I hated myself because my father worked hard for me to not have a shit life.

Because they most likely haven't lived in the same conditions as the people attacking them, and thus aren't used to being attacked or having to defend themselves.

Unless you're talking about this on a race-wide scale, in which case you have no room to talk whatsoever.

>why do they hate themselves
Come on, you know we can't talk about the Jews without USA rushing to their defence.

t. The Learning Channel

I wish TLC would just change their fucking name already, they haven't had a single program that could be considered to involve 'learning' for over a decade

niggers being niggers

No like is it random or did they fight before?

The guy looks like a dive l douche, he deserves it

i realized that wrestling in itself is like classical ballet or cirque du soleil except 100% white trash

i really do pity the segment who watches this inane shit.

Yes you're right, you might be onto something here...

what part of 'niggers' do you not understand?

holy fuck... is this a common thing overseas?

Despite what these Sup Forumssters will have you believe, as long as you aren't randomly walking around the ghetto, this shit never happens

>mfw Americans start suing mobility scooter companies because they don't put enough torque in their engines to shove a fat shit through a doorway

but feels great though.

We have a lot of niggers but they are heavily concentrated into small and easily avoidable areas. If we decided to just blow them all up, they'd do most of the job of staying together in one place for us.

Random attacks make no sense. Why will someone just randomly hit someone for no reason? It doesn't happen in even the poorest slum here

I can walk to the poorest slum and not get attacked randomly, maybe robbed and even that is doubtful. Why are violent crimes so common there?

Niggers.

>It doesn't happen in even the poorest slum here

I guess curry niggers are less violent than nigger niggers

Because the high crime rate areas are also low income, black areas and we've allowed low income black people to have this entitlement mentality and condone them developing hatred for the wealthy and the white so when they attack white people or wealthy people they don't feel like they are doing a moral wrong.

>It doesn't happen in even the poorest slum here
Probably because your slums have Indians, not niggers.

black people literally don't understand abstract concepts like morality beyond basic kinship relations

youtube.com/watch?v=JFv-jYCiJvI
Have fun.

You're right, I also gave the explanation that they're "Niggers" but Pajeet didn't like it so I gave him one that is easier to sympathize with
Reeee

another example

No dude I'm not talking sympathy, I wanna know what drives a human to such random hatred. Fuck man I thought such things inky happened in movies. Seriously hating a race for the first time

>I wanna know what drives a human to such random hatred
Being a nigger does. How many times do you have to be told?

I think we could achieve world peace by uniting all the people's of the world in our mutual dislike of niggers.

It is a great source of union for mankind.

No matter whether you're european, arab, indian, pakistani, south east asian, east asian, central asian or latin american we all dislike niggers.

We could literally achieve world peace if somebody makes a speach at the UN suggesting we form a world-wide coalition dedicated to quarantining every single nigger in the world on say madagascar .

we'd leave it to the discretion of commanders on the ground what to do with quadroons and mulattos and the like

It's because black people hate anyone who isn't black because htey've been brought up with such a strong victimhood complex.

their parents tell them that wwhitey's keeping them down, the news gives natioanl coverage to any slight crime against a black person but only local coverage to crimes of black people against white people or other black people.

they even hate other ethnic minorities like asians for being successful

>I spent my whole life
>trying not to be careless
>women and children can be careless
>but not men

Ah, good to see Sup Forums hasn't changed a bit. Still racist as fuck and white supremacist as fuck.

What's with people here hating the blacks and thinking they're lesser due to pure confirmation bias and obviously biased statistics or otherwise incomprehensive human understanding?

>read through that
Wow. They almost seem like they're pretty much just children.

>biased statistics

What is biased about the fact that the mean IQ of niggers even when raised in a first world education system like in America is 85?

No one was born disliking niggers.

People dislike niggers simply because you commit so much violent crime and achieve so little

If you weren't such stupid, violent failures then the world would not have a problem with you.

It's cause and effect

Jesus fuck you are dense.

>thinking IQ means literally anything outside of an academic setting
>Not thinking american social history has anything to do with the education levels of blacks in poorer neighborhoods
>refuses to pay attention to the successful black people who DO make something of themselves because "muh muh exceptions".

Well. Alright.

they only hit him cause he looked like a bitch

Wrestling was amazing 1997-2003ish, then it slowly got worse through to 2005 and after that became mostly dogshit.