Why dont you have any friends Sup Forums?

Why dont you have any friends Sup Forums?

Friends are botnet

A-aren't you m-my friend, Sup Forums?

Can't install Gentoo on friends.

Sadly once HS ends, friends have zero value and all the minutes spent joking around with the box can actually give you a comfy job

For what purpose?

friend is a four-letter word

i count 6

the best friends i have ever met are inside the box though

no. fuck you.

I stupidly thought I was better than the internet weirdos on forums back in early 00s and never tried to integrate myself in said forums. And now all those internet weirdos are friends with each other IRL and helped each other up into better things.

I wore out my welcome with random precision.

I don't like people and try to avoid social interaction at all costs.

>This picture
>Clearly made by someone who has no social life

Let's expand on this who would win picture. Let's say you go out socially drinking and hanging out with your friends. Sounds good, right? What do you think happens when you have less time to go out and socially drink or if you start a new career, meet someone? Those "friends" start to pay less and less attention to you, eventually forgetting all about you.

Also, a lot of those "friends" are only hanging around because they see something to gain from you. They see a benefit.

That weird looking box is the only real friend you'll ever have. Take care of the box, the box takes care of you.

Why are you here then?
Im so autistic that I still get nervous when replying to Sup Forums posts

>Also, a lot of those "friends" are only hanging around because they see something to gain from you. They see a benefit.
you do realize that everything humans do, have ever done, and will ever do is because of greed
its human nature and your no different

>tldr your reasoning for not having friends is bullshit

Because I have Asperger's.
At least I get autismbux, which I use to buy old hardware.

Blown on the steel breeze?

Sup Forums is social interaction without the social part.

not greed, its trying to minimize suffering while maximize pleasure.

my childhood friend and I stopped talking over the years, every other friend I met is a friend while we have a common reason to see each other (job, collage, etc..) but they have their own social circles so all I have is weird looking box to keep me entertained.

My dick.

Lived both styles, prefer the latter.
Once you get past 18, you will understand.
"Social life" has zero opportunities, when you get a decent gf and a spotter for the gym you are all set.

>when you get a decent gf and a spotter for the gym you are all set
This, I've never felt compelled to have more than like 3 friends

I don't have any friends because I like computer stuff and other solitary hobbies. I like computer stuff and other solitary hobbies because I don't have any friends. Because people don't like me for some reason.

The the purpose of procreation. Why else? 99.9% of humans are driven by thoughts of procreation everyday. They live their life around it. They made decisions around it. They cannot escape it.

The 0.01% of the population doesn't think about it due to genetic variation and such are free to enjoy the world as it truly is, without the reproduction goggles clouding their mind.

Win what? What is the contest?

>Why dont you have any friends Sup Forums?
I have the weird looking box

Having friends is too much work. I don't want to waste my free time going out to meet people or other dumb shit. When I get home from wageslaving, I just want to relax.