Whats a good, non botnet email provider Sup Forums? im currently using gmail, and its okay at best

whats a good, non botnet email provider Sup Forums? im currently using gmail, and its okay at best

@cock.li

Hosting your own server

posteo.net
tutanota,de
fastmail.com

>tutanota,de
>,

disroot.org

is protonmail botnet?

Proton mail will shut your account down if a sjw thinks you are being problematic. They (apparently) can't access your email content, so they just close it anyway even if the evidence against you is really weak. It's so bad you can simply spam some board with some other dudes protonmail to close his account.

Fastmail is the best imo.

I regret giving them money. I'm normie enough that I don't sperg out online so this shouldn't ever affect me, but that's bullshit.

ProtonVPN is so nice tho :/

So what’s the problem if you don’t publish your address alongside comments that show your power level?

I still have an @hellokitty.com email address

Is it gay if I want to get fucked by soyjack? No homo

It sounds like the service itself is fine, but do you want to give money to the reactionary people who run the company?

Sex is pretty gay.

Should I use a VPS?

t. poor

Free accounts are fine and because they aren’t making money off of me (since they supposedly can’t read emails), I’m okay jewing them.

Seriously though. There are more secure ways of communicating than email (if that’s your goal) and it really ought to be something that you use for signups and then ignore. I have a Protonmail account that I use solely for banking and paying utility bills- I have never sent an email in the two years I’ve had it.

fpbp

I run my own email server.
Feels good having a completely custom meme email.

It's not okay to be a retard, retard.
Please, go hang yourself.
Thank you.

>Proton mail will shut your account down if a sjw thinks you are being problematic. They (apparently) can't access your email content, so they just close it anyway even if the evidence against you is really weak.
Please understand, I would like to see proof of these types of claims. I funnily enough made an account not 15 minutes ago to try it out(Because Openmailbox has become total trash as of late) but I did not see or imagine anything like that happening.