pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B06Y2QQ518/ref=twister_B0732MWVZ5?_encoding=UTF8&th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buypig general

forever waiting

dead general

no money for buckling spring desu

ne of you nibbas copped this? bummed out that i missed it

One keycap with an edge missing?

yeah

That's stupid

why do custom keycaps look so retarded and who are the idiots buying them?

Reddit

reddit, gh, deskthority and asians

How is it that I go from a memechanical keyboard (browns equivalent) to this $15 keyboard and my wrist pain magically disappears.

If a flat style keyboard allowing for ergonomics with resting type use is much more comfortable and probably just as fast for typing, what was the point of these hueg keys premium keyboards?

why tf would you want that?

bc it looks good? better than having cartoon skulls or gay pride colours

They all look equally retarded

just be yourself

this looks about as dumb as having a pony on your keyboard or that skull shit

Because they feel good. I get what you mean with the wrist pains though, that's why I use pic related. Haven't had a single issue with wrist pains after getting one.

Only trouble is the key rollover, I wish they just didn't half ass that

bad posture

It's the logo of some hipster art fashion brand in Japan, apparently

just got this guy today. switches feel really good. I thought I was surprised finding an RGB mech for 47 bucks, but yeah, there's only 7 different colors you can choose from. Still though, decent keyboard

amazon.com/dp/B06Y2QQ518/ref=twister_B0732MWVZ5?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

looks like pure rgb shit, which matches your awful mouse

cheapest mouse i could find that had an extra button under the back/forward. i agree though, it looks like piss. once i get some keycaps the backlight probably wont even show

ok user you win this round I wasn't expecting humility, nice find and good luck getting some keycaps you like

I'd just like to point out that the imgur starter edition isn't legible. Fix your shit pls.

who fucken cares this general is shit anyways kill yourself

What are you talking about?

do pinks feel like mush

no

Yes it is. You must be a phone poster.

they feel slightly more mushy than normal mx switches, slightly less mushy than qmx clips and significantly less mushy than o-rigns

Is there a DIY PCB that:
>its fully programmable
>can be used to make a HHKB layout
?

yes, multiple

Good.
Tell me their names then.

b.face, dz60, gh60 satan, yd60ble, zeal60, basically every 60% pcb on the market

it's sad how proud you are of this

is it more or less sad than how mad you are at it?

The heavier Topre domes I just put in are god damn great. I recommend switching them out.

topre is proof that mkg nerds dont actually believe rubber dome is bad in any way they just want to spend money on dumb shit and buy retarded plastic toys to try and impress other losers

how does this
>topre is proof that mkg nerds dont actually believe rubber dome is bad in any way
lead to this
>they just want to spend money on dumb shit and buy retarded plastic toys to try and impress other losers

Topre isn't mechanical

topre is literally a rubber dome keyboard but because it's expensive and rare mkg sluts pretend it's something special and better than anything when in reality it's just a shitt rubber dome keyboard marked up 1000%, it's proof that mechanical keyboards are just a meme way of wasting money for people with nothing going on

So you're on mkg because?

>better built
>readily available
>lasts 5 times as long
>has no chattering issues
>only 90 bucks more then the cheapest cherry mx keyboard
sounds to me like you're a butt hurt cherry shill

>topre is literally a rubber dome keyboard but because it's expensive
It's different from most rubber dome keyboards. It's capacitive and has a better feel.
>rare
You can buy a topre board whenever the fuck you feel like it. That isn't rare.

you are actually retarded and I don't even own a topre board

Now go bring this level of shitposting to Sup Forums, they are seriously lacking in quality shitposts over there.
Also, are you considering adding Bluetooth functionality to that keyboard? There's a company making USB adapters; it would be easy enough to rip the guts out of one and cram it into a case. Also dump the "shift" keys already dude. Also while the Miami set looks great on a full keyboard with a black case, it just looks soy here. Get a set of knockoff 1976 blank keys and fit them; you'll be miles better off in the aesthetic department.

Keeps you from moving your lazy arm to the mouse you stupid faggot.

Oh, this piece of shit, some combinations of modifiers don't work for some reason

Bought pic related how bad did I fuck up /mkg/? How awful are cherry browns? Wish I'd gotten blues, apparently browns are scratchy or something

browns and blues both suck so don't worry about it

>browns and blues both suck
in comparison to other cherry switches?

relative to everything else out there. browns have barely any tactility and blues are rattly af

would you recommend reds, blacks and clears above those two then?

clears are decent but stiff, not a fan of linear so can't say anything about black/red

Yeah rip me, started hearing bad stuff about them after pulling the trigger, and mk has already shipped. Are there any switches/ brands of a comparable price you recommend in particular?

other than cherry, red is okay with light resistance. red on cherry mx is gritty as fuck. comparing with gateron ones they suck. and they're wobbly too.

in a prebuilt you will find mostly only cherry switches, so there's not much you could do better other than a hotswap board or building one yourself

Why is well worn ABS so tasty?

refuse delivery (no reship fee) and suck up to them in an email (no restock fee)

they might not restock fee you if you didn't even touch the box. just don't take it. they might be able to have it rerouted if you send them an email.
because you are gross

I hope someone breaks in to your house and takes a dremel buffer to your PBT to shine it up

So i didn't fuck up too much within the realm of a prebuilt? I've never used a mech kb before so I imagine even cherry browns will feel nice to me compared to my dell sk-8115 I got for $5

>they might be able to have it rerouted if you send them an email.
I live in NZ and it's gonna take ages to get here (it's just been sent to Russia for some reason according to FedEx). What would you say in an email?
>hurrr i dont want it anymoar gimme clears

>So i didn't fuck up too much within the realm of a prebuilt?
Nope, you'll probably be perfectly happy with it if you're not autistic. Also don't get clears without trying them first, they're heavy.

Thanks mate

Why do you people hate number pads so much? Are they just too convenient for you to use or something? Do things have to be difficult for you to like them?

Is Unicomp a good brand if I want a Model M but don't want to pay Model M prices?

There's already numbers on the board, stupid.

It's faster when it's all done with your right hand instead of being spread all over the keyboard, m8. I'm assuming you really do just like things more difficult.

>not a left oriented numpad so your right hand is unobstructed

>It's faster when it's all done with your right hand instead of being spread all over the keyboard
[citation needed]

Is the Das Keyboard Professional Model S any good?
I want a somewhat decent keyboard to replace my shitty chiclet applel keyboard provided at work, and isn't horribly expensive.
I use blues at home, but I'll have to settle with browns.

how the fuck does your right hand become obstructed by a fucking numpad you fucking austist

Are you a lefty or literally retarded?

Unicomp is more expensive, anyway save up for a Model F they're way better.

Have you tried retooled cherry switches yet? I have some myself and they feel pretty great but I don't have any older cherry linears to compare to.

drown yourself

No I just don't have arthritis I guess.

He probably almost drowns every time he drinks a cup of water

Mouse.

It takes up mouse space you absolute mong.

Fitting treatment for a Corsair board.

wh-what am i looking at here desu?

My desk isn't the size of a notebook you fucking poorfag

what is /mkg/'s favourite 40%

Can anyone recommend me a nice 60% board between $100-$120 and has nice bottoming out?

Kishsaver

this

What does desk disk size matter? Moving your hand further to the right to accommodate the numpad isn't comfortable for a lot of people, dimwit.

>Moving your hand further to the right to accommodate the numpad isn't comfortable for a lot of people, dimwit.
>Moving your hand further to the right to accommodate the numpad isn't comfortable for a lot of people, dimwit.
>I just don't have arthritis I guess.

you realize that if it's on the left side it takes up the same amount of room, right? it's about ergonomics you absolute brainlet. laughing at your life

I don't know, the only cherry mx I have are the ones that comes with factory made keyboard. Have 3 of them, all cherry, and they all suck. They all have same grittiness friction, regardless of type.

>laughing at your life
My life is pretty cool but okay I guess.

>implying desk space has anything to do with this
Numpads are great but if I game with my hands separated that much there's a notable amount more discomfort than with a tenkeyless.

An actual brainlet

Fuck off nigger, you have no argument.

I just realized that I typed on my friend's red switch kb before and I remember it feeling much scratchier than my current keeb. You should definitely give them a try if you get a chance.