Why do American companies have so many Indian CEOs?

>Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google
>Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft
>Shantanu Narayen, CEO of Adobe

And many others, why the hell do they put Indians on these top positions, and furthermore, why on earth are those Indians always becoming CEOs of big American companies and never found any big company on their own?

Please rational arguments only.

>inb4 poo in the loo
I'm white

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ritu/indian-mafia-7051c3f5e37c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Diversity" or more like a scam that hires cheap labor so they put on head someone like them

poo in the loo

I'm not sure if you're in the tech industry but it should be clear to you if you were. As you likely aren't, I'll walk you through it :
To maintain yuge margins, most California tech companies outsourced manufacturing to India/China. To do so effectively and solidify the relationship, they created bridges throughout the company in management, business, and in executive positions. Then came the outsourcing/H1b-visas for engineering talent. There's been about 1.5-2 generations of devs. There are so many of them that they began stretching up into management and upper-tier management positions. Bay area tech companies then engaged in building large scale formal HQs in India/China. At this point, there are indian/chinese people up and down the corporate ladder and half+ runs on indian/chinese resources. So, eventually you get an Indian/Chinese CEO.

I think its tragic for America's future but who am I to say. The money keeps flowing and the profits keep rolling in.

It's simple: more than an half of caucasian male are interested to smoke weed, play videogames and masturbate. Black men too, but at least 95% of them.

Chinese are too stupid for that kind of work, they are interested to enslave workers and copy products, so they don't need a real CEO.

Indians, despite their "open bob, send vagene", know more than 3 languages at 18 and at least 40% of them know how to program. They like to work, they don't want to get paid much and they do what you tell at them.

Could you give me some sources on that information? And I don't know what do you mean by "being in the tech industry", but I'm a Computer Science guy so I think that yes I am

Texas Instruments was actually the first company to set up operations in India.

Show your flag.

You're a retard

The left can't meme

Nokia CEO is also Indian and Canada's Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development is as well.

There are way more indians and chinks in the world than whites, combined with "equality" trending, this is the result. They are pretty smart though.

Show your flag. Enable it under settings.

>I'm white
Show your flag, Rajesh

Indians are fucking destroying every single developed country in the world, they already destroyed the US, Canada, the UK, now they're trying to destroy Australia, how do we stop those animals from taking over the developed countries of the world?

test

You have barely any idea what you're talking about

> Could you give me some sources on that information..
Work in Silicon Valley. Open your eyes.
What specifically do you want source sauce on? I stated a lot. I can find public information to back what I'm saying but most is through internal observation. Anyone w/ two eyes who works in tech will tell you the same. Most tech companies companies are : 50/48/2 (white 50% | indian/asian 48% | others 2%). Shouldn't surprise you that you have indian/asian ceos.

> You have barely any idea what you're talking about
Provide an ounce of support for this statement.
Provide me an opportunity to red-pill the masses.

Fuck it.. since you piped up.. here comes the dump.
> ~50% white
> ~50% asian/indian

>Others 2%

Im curious, what do you mean by others?

nigs and mexicans

> Indian Mafia
medium.com/@ritu/indian-mafia-7051c3f5e37c

Why their name starts with 'S'?

Be below western minimal income for CEO, and learn to sacrifice personal interest for better performance.

^this.. nigs and spics.
The super and real minority.
Asians/Indians aren't minorities in silicon valley. They're an equal majority w/ whites. It highlights what a farce the 'diversity' meme is. I'll continue to dump red-pills. Also, most of the janitorial staff are mexican at these tech companies. Most don't speak a lick of english and a number of their employers have been busted having tons of illegals on the payroll being paid less than a reasonable wage. Everyone knows this to be the case in the valley. Mexicans are used to wash people's cars for $5-8 a pop. They're used as kitchen staff just about everywhere. They're used for landscaping/lawn. Tech liberals/wealthy liberals don't want to see them gone because they're bay area and california's slave labor. The south didn't want to rid itself of its slaves either so they fought hard and made up all sorts of excuses for the practice. Bay area/ LA / California et large are no different. They could give two shits about mexicans. They just want their cheap labor to keep things bearable in terms of affordability. AMA on any concept/dirt you want on bay area tech. Will provide source sauce if possible on request

india is the big emerging market

Not that most CEOs have been worth of their pay ... But it has less to do w/ this and more to do w/ recognition of one's growth market. The growth markets are in India/China. The U.S is a mature and largely cornered market. So, having a spokeperson that looks like the market you want growth in is also a big +. I dont think most brainlets understand how business is conducted at higher levels and the kind of politics, pr, marketing that occurs unnoticed.

They do the needful

And how shitty have those companies become since?
Where are all these top Indian companies?

stop the boats

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

American IT companies.

Jian Yang is a prominent character.

VC’s are white.

The show isn’t only about tech workers.

The show shows VC’s nearly as much as “tech workers”.

Are their still any tech fields which pay well and aren't filled with indians/asians?

Nokia's CEO saved the Finnish economy after a WHITE MAN FROM NORTH AMERICA destroyed Nokia's brand.

Underrated (poo)st

> Jian Yang is a prominent character.
HBO paints it like whites dominate #'s in the valley.. They don't. In reality, as I posted source its half whites and half indians/asian.
> VC’s are white.
Correct. Capital is mostly white in silicon valley as are executives and upper level managment. It's a glass ceiling that asians/indians face in preservation of the old guard. Asians/Indians do the grunt work/engineering and whites manage/capitalize. It's been this way for a while. They selectively break from this practice when they target a growth market and thus put a 'local' face in power to solidify the relationship. There are companies that are overrun with Indians/Asians and it shows.

Nope

Tfw mexican-american studying computer science. My classes are basically all white guys, Indians/Asians, two other Latino guys, and that one black guy. Also those 2-3 girls who also study cs. I mean I don't care much for having to work with people from other races, what kind of annoys me sometimes is doing group projects. Especially the international students sometimes their English isn't too good.

>Especially the international students sometimes their English isn't too good.
Racist

This, but also there are people who know which wheels to grease to access the cheap labor in whatever country they are sourcing it from.
Pajeets are better at English than chinks, so we get a lot of pajeets into tech.

Yeah, those are pretty much the numbers anyone sees. Whites/Asians/Indians 49/49 w/ maybe 2% minorities : spanish/black/other. A very small number are women and they don't last long due to the course rigor.

Nobody minds working w/ or being around other races unless there is a problem that impedes work. I never had big issues w.r.t to english. Most of my conflicts centered on cultural issues/nigger behaviors found among a number of asians/indians who arrogantly don't change their ways. This impedes work when work has to efficiently be done a certain way and people have to think beyond just 'their piece'. This bleeds over into the corporate world hard... Tons of bugs/tons of people not wanting to own issues. Tons of redundant work. Shit tier documentation and work standards because people are busied putting out house fires. Yeah, it gets worse. All memes have some truth to them.

They look techish to the mass

Honestly not too much China now.
It's philippines and india

truth.. a repeatedly stated one. Of course, via the mechanisms of PR/marketing companies spin it out to be about something else and lie to society creating false understanding/images everywhere. Really makes you think w.r.t to how warped most people's brains are regarding reality when it is a profession to lie/manipulate/mislead people.

Forgot to include my sources

Top 36 BPO company offices in the Philippines, with revenue generated in Pesos (2012 figures)
Accenture Inc. (P28.104 billion in revenues);
Convergys Philippines Services Corp. (P17.281 billion);
JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A-Philippine Global Service Center (P10.80 billion);
24/7 Customer Philippines Inc. (P7.711 billion);
Telephilippines Inc. (P7.241 billion);
TeleTech Offshore Investments B.V. (P6.978 billion);
Sutherland Global Services Philippines Inc. (P6.805 billion);
Stream International Global Services Philippines Inc. (P6.738 billion);
Sitel Philippines Corp. (P6.364 billion);
Deutsche Knowledge Services Pte. Ltd. (P5.754 billion);
Sykes Asia Inc. (P5.617 billion);
IBM Daksh Business Process Services Philippines Inc. (P5.516 billion);
Aegis People Support Inc. (P5.445 billion);
TeleTech Customer Care Management Philippines Inc. (P5.402 billion);
IBM Business Services Inc. (P5.211 billion);
Telus International Philippines Inc. (P4.962 billion);
Shell Shared Services (Asia) B.V. (P4.821 billion);
HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Philippines) Inc. (P4.700 billion);
ePLDT Inc. (P4.147 billion);
SPi CRM Inc. (P3.501 billion);
ACS of the Philippines Inc. (P3.492 billion);
VXI Global Holdings B.V. (P3.266 billion);
Emerson Electric (Asia) Ltd. (P3.230 billion);
StarTek International Ltd. (P3.094 billion);
IBM Solutions Delivery Inc. (P3.019 billion);
Sykes Marketing Services Inc. (P2.760 billion);
SPi Technologies Inc. (P2.626 billion);
Genpact Services LLC (P2.552 billion);
Macquarie Offshore Services Pty. Ltd. (P2.522 billion);
Thomson Reuters Corp. Pte. Ltd. (P2.265 billion);
AIG Shared Services Corp. Philippines (P2.357 billion);
Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd. (P2.194 billion);
Lexmark Research and Development Corp. (P1.956 billion);
ANZ Global Services and Operations (Manila) Inc. (P1.869 billion);
Maersk Global Service Centers (Philippines) Ltd. (P1.859 billion);
Manulife Data Services Inc. (P1.745 billion).

>Stephen Elop (born 31 December 1963) is a Canadian businessman
hmm... i wonder whos behind this post

Well yeah, they pimped china first. India next.. and then will come others. So, now you see India prominent because they're a more ideal growth region. Plus they're our Allies and were not actively at "war" w/ them. How whites sold their country up shits creek to china and didn't see this day coming is beyond me. Really makes me think when people rant about elevated IQs among whites... Has to be the most nigger tier thing to do : sell your whole country out for generations to come so you can engage in wasteful/pointless activities like a nigger. On an aside, i had an India guy tell me once that he hires as many indians as he can .. fuck white people. I asked him why the sentiment ? He said : payback for what Britain did to India. Seems like the white man can't escape his past deeds in present times. In some cases, white cucks are literally prostrating themselves in bids of repentance.

It's a trick to keep H1B slaves motivated,
a carrot on a stick.

Yes: