Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Burn The Witch" could possibly have with "True Love Waits"...

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Burn The Witch" could possibly have with "True Love Waits"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in alphabetical order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Radiohead's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 9 years ago, and after the utter flop of The King Of Limbs they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AAO92foBwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They haven't now given up, you mean presumably.

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors" could possibly have with "Life In a Glasshouse"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in a random order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Radiohead's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 12 months ago, and after the utter flop of Kid A they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Peacebone" could possibly have with "Derek"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in a random order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Animal Collective's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 6 years ago, and after the utter flop of Danse Manatee they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Frownland" could possibly have with "Veteran's Day Poppy"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in alphabetical order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Captain Beefheart's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 2 years ago, and after the utter flop of Safe as Milk they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Ultralight Beam" could possibly have with "Wolves"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in a random order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Kanye West's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 3 years ago, and after the utter flop of Yeezus he's now given up writing truly new music altogether?

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Cherub Rock" could possibly have with "Luna"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in alphabetical order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Smashing Pumpkins's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 2 years ago, and after the utter flop of Gish they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

tasty

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Giving Bad People Good Ideas" could possibly have with "Bottomless Pit"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in a random order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Death Grips's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 3 years ago, and after the utter flop of Government Plates they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

new meme alert

Honestly if you just remove Burn the Witch and True Love Waits this album is Kid A teir and if you have the bollocks even AOTD

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Only Shallow" could possibly have with "Soon"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in a random order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That My Bloody Valentine's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 3 years ago, and after the utter flop of Isn't Anything they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

I'd actually delete DID and maybe Numbers, but if you delete them it'll get into TKOL territory of "omg too short", so I'm alright with 2 songs on a great album that I don't like as much as the others.

I enjoy this new meme. I await its presence outside of this thread.

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "The King of Carrot Flowers Pt. 1" could possibly have with "Two Headed Boy Pt. 2"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in alphabetical order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Jeff Mangum's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 2 years ago, and after the utter flop of On Avery Island they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

All you need now is a bunch of bored desperate for attention neets that'll spam it everywhere until it either sticks or everyone is bored of it.

nice

Sounds like we need /metal/ to help out this new development. :^)

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "California Kids" could possibly have with "Endless Bummer"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in a random order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Weezer's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 20 years ago, and after the utter flop of Pinkerton they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

This... isn't entirely inaccurate. Well done.

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Radio Silence" could possibly have with "Meet You in the Maze"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in a random order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That James Blake's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 5 years ago, and after the utter flop of his self-titled he's now given up writing truly new music altogether?

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Silence" could possibly have with "Threads"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in a random order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Portishead's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 24 years ago, and after the utter flop of Dummy they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Svefn-g-englar" could possibly have with "Avalon"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in a random order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Sigur Ros's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 2 years ago, and after the utter flop of Von they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

Packt is first track..

>"it's not a concept album" meme

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "untitled 01" could possibly have with "untitled 08"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in a alphabetical order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Kendrick Lamar's addled brain didn't simply run out of creativity around 1 year ago, and after the utter flop of To Pimp a Butterfly he's now given up writing truly new music altogether?

>a collection of re-recorded B-sides

None of the eleven songs are B-sides. Wh-

>That Radiohead's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 9 years ago, and after the utter flop of The King Of Limbs they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

Oh hello bait.

well to be fair, true love waits is a b-side

>delete Numbers
Someone outta smack the shit out you

This

Deleting tracks off albums is disgusting no matter how bad the song is

There is literally nothing wrong with deleting Silver Surfer Intermission off TLOP

lol

There is something wrong with keeping any tracks post Wolves/Frank's Track though

>deleting no more parties in la

It was either that or keep Fade and 30 Hours which both sound unfinished as fuck still

I just cleaned house. It had to be done

let's get back to the memes guys

TKOL flop? Not for me, honestly one of my favorites of all time. Not even memeing here, go ahead, tell me i have shit taste.

I won't because if TKOL isn't in your top 5 favorite Radiohead you belong on r/music

>Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides
Yes, because only one song was a re-recorded b-side

Identikit was also an old song it wasnt just true love waits

Oh what single was Identikit released on?

Live bootlegs ;)

Also the song isn't old. it was written for this album ya dink.

This one is actually true
I like Kanye but FUCK this album

TLOP was the logical conclusion to Yeezus I don't understand how fans of that could dislike Pablo

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Sweet Adeline" could possibly have with "I Didn't Understand"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in alphabetical order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Elliott Smith's addled brain didn't simply run out of creativity around 12 months ago, and after the utter flop of Either/Or he's now given up writing truly new music altogether?

What single/EP was it a B-side of?

youtube.com/watch?v=0AAO92foBwA