You have been granted the power to change the language of one (1) country to your native tongue

You have been granted the power to change the language of one (1) country to your native tongue.

Everyone in the country of your choosing will forget their old language and become native speakers of your language.

What country would you pick and why?

The United Kingdom.

Sweden

usa for economic reasons

Egypt, because why not?

There are parts of New Brunswick where people speak English with a French accent, but have no knowledge of French.

Egyptians would speak English like Arabs, and have no knowledge of Arabic.

that's obscene

China

The USA of course. Having them suddenly speak Dutch could only be advantageous to our righteous cause.

Argentina tbqh

Germany

usa, being pragmatic, since they're the current most powerful country. chances are it'd benefit my country to the point of affecting my life for the better

our ex colonies are working on it anyway :^)

Russian speaking USA is the way things should be anyway.

Canada.

The US, comeon it isn't just the greatest troll of all time but it makes near the whole continent hispanic (Canada would catch up in a few decades)

Just wait like 30 years. We'll be speaking Spanish soon enough.

China
We shall solidify the fact that English is the only language that will be spoken someday in the future

Chile or Argentinia.

if china becomes spanish speaking, they would overcome one of the last barriers to becoming a superpower

Quebec

nation within a nation so no rules broken.

>speak spanish
>limited to trading for raw resources or commodities from latin america

this is already happening. if anything the only country that would benefit are exporting countries. speaking french or german would mean higher demand for german goods because those companies can 100% penetrate chinese markets.

Russia

enjoy not being able to read your country's glorious literature from a native speaker's understanding, faggots

Why? I don't know, maybe you shouldn't have given me this power

well, thats my choice you stupid canashit. and if china speaks spanish the rest of the world is forced to speak spanish, usa is halfway there so why bother

Poland or USA

english is still the language of trade and will always be. you should know know probably 100% of your economy is fuelled by anglos laundering money into your country.

Saxony
ba dum-tiss

Monster.

Japan.

No more ONEEE CHAAAN~~~~ UGGGUUU DESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU KAWAII NEKO KUN

also fucking over weebs would be fun.

In that case just choose Canada
The us will do it on its own

Israel

This way, we will know what jews are planning, and how to use them for the Glory of Poland

Russia, for their own sake.
They sound like hillybillies from bumfuck somewhere near Podlasie.

And their eastern accent of a smelly tradesman selling pirated videogames on his illegal stand in a busy market day.

Pig disgusting

Japan
I'd love to see weebs calling each other kurwas

I would change the united states into a nation that only spoke in actions and salvia induced cooperation

The US. For fun.

None. Countries are interesting because of their different culture and thus diff language. If it was only a matter of convenience and I wouldn't give a shit destroying a culture, Germany.

Germany so I read their philosophers properly

Spanish is easy to learn, mate

The US. I've always wondered how it would be if the US was mainly Swedish-speaking rather than English-speaking. Especially if their accents mostly resembled Scanian variants of Swedish.

China
Just to see what would happen

By making us an hero? Bully...

The midwest accent still suffers from Scandinavian and German settlement. Please don't make matters worse.

Croatia.

Mexico.

China

Si ya hablamos igual hijos de puta

England

>why

Really ?

>one and done

USA

China, because USA is already becoming Spanish speaking and Mandarin is a shit tier language unlike English.

Mexico, for the sake of North America, or China, for world cooperation. But I'm leaning towards Russia for the butthurt. Not sure which I would choose.