Music little kids like

I'm a high school music teacher in charge of putting a program together for my high school band/chorus kids to perform for the local grammar school kids to get them interested in music. What kinds of music do little 3rd and 4th graders like? Funk? Easy classical? Rock?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/S61064969
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Death Grips

Merzbow

ITS NOT COOL, SUCK MY DICK
IM TO SICK, WHAT TIME IS IT?

Do iconic/popular rock and pop songs. Like coldplay - clocks and katy perry - firework

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Giving Bad People Good Ideas" could possibly have with "Bottomless Pit"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in a random order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Death Grips's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 3 years ago, and after the utter flop of Government Plates they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

Just play Rose Clouds of Holocaust. That's what the kids like, right ?

rbt.asia/mu/thread/S61064969

not grammar kids but I doubt their likes vary much anyways

and if the OP of that thread is reading this... do you still have your job? how's emmy doing?

Kids love music sung by other kids. Just google it

50 Cent - Nigga, Nigga.

when i was a little kid in the 90s i liked corny stuff from the 50s
i dont know m8
i always hated this

In all honesty, try to stay away from the really obnoxious and overdone songs like . I was really sick of those when I was a kid. Maybe some less predictable classical stuff like Haydn.

THIS

50's rock n roll, the more novelty the better

Regardless of GP and this album the entire TPTB project was fantastic so dunno what you're talking about, niggas on the moon is straight up their best album

AC/DC and Guns and roses!

Good ideas, any specific recommendations?

I don't know. Moondog might be good, or maybe Dave Brubeck.

Stand By Me - Ben E. King

Moonster Mash - Bobby Picket

just a few off the top of my head

also my 3rd grade teacher used to play the jackson 5 and aretha franklin for us in class, and we ate it up.

Motown/funk is what I had in mind, maybe I can throw the horns on hits?

Yeah

If you're a fucking pleb who listens to their singles and "bangers" only

Most of the songs on BP are about death grips interaction with their audience

woah woah woah
no serious answers here

bump