Muslim Conference in Grozny: isolation of Saudi Arabia and Wahhabism

Islamic conference that was held in Grozny, the capital of the Russian Republic of Chechnya, where Salafism and Wahhabism were excluded from moderate Sunni Islam, and Saudi Arabia was blamed for the deterioration of the global perception of Islam.

The theme of the conference, held from the 24 – 27 August 2016, focused on questions around “Who is part of the Sunni family and al Jamaa?”. The primary objective of this meeting was to clearly define just who Sunnis are. The recommendations and conclusions of this meeting limit Sunnism to the Ash’ariyyah and Maturidiyyah schools and to the four Madahib schools of Islamic law, which are: Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi’i and Hanbali.

Other urls found in this thread:

sunnah.org/articles/Wahhabiarticleedit.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Abd_al-Wahhab
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1571144.stm
meforum.org/482/the-power-of-saudi-arabias-islamic-leaders
rferl.org/content/caucasus-report-grozny-fatwa-controversy/27987472.html
presstv.ir/Detail/2016/09/05/483295/Saudi-clerics-Grozny-Russia-Wahhabism-Takfiri
alifpost.com/conference-in-grozny-isolation-of-saudi-arabia-and-wahhabism-accusation-of-islamic-extremism-isolation-of-saudi-arabia-and-wahhabism-accusation-of-islamic-extremism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>isolation of Saudi Arabia
Isolation of Mecca?

During hajj?

I think not.

Islamic authority is weak so it doesn't really matter who considers that legit

what*

In its defence of Sunni Islam, the conference excommunicated Wahhabism from the Sunni family, accusing this movement, along with Salafism, of contributing to the deterioration of the image of Islam and Muslims across the globe, as well as of provoking hatred, war and acts of terrorism.

As a result, we saw a geostrategic conference that had a well defined political agenda, which included denouncing Saudi Arabia, looking to isolate it internationally. Wahhabism is a basic pillar of political power in Saudi Arabia.

Done already

>accusing this movement, along with Salafism, of contributing to the deterioration of the image of Islam and Muslims across the globe
>Stop teaching people the true Islam and stop making westerners aware of Islams implications.

I agree Waahabism is cancerous, but where is it practiced and what Islamic countries are there that it isn't?

There will be a new hajj next year.

You cannot stop the khaliji master race.

The Kremlin does not forget the role Saudi Arabia played during the war in Afghanistan and Chechnya, when it supported and financed Wahhabi and Salafi guerrillas. Two wars that cost the Soviet Union, and later Russia, considerable human, political and economic losses.

Wahhabism is just shit for humanity in general. Every single non-political Islamic terrorist organization has come from this awful movement

why do russkies insist all evil is inside of their borders?

Ulema circle from Saudi Arabia (Scholars of Islam) accused participants at the conference in Grozny of being enemies of Islam and of Saudi Arabia.

>The Kremlin does not forget the role Saudi Arabia played during the war in Afghanistan and Chechnya, when it supported and financed Wahhabi and Salafi guerrillas. Two wars that cost the Soviet Union, and later Russia, considerable human, political and economic losses.
>Why wont they let Russia invade their countries?!

>tfw my gf has lips like that
Feels blessed man

Bosnia had no Wahhabism until they started funing schools there.

Iran is extremely opposed to Wahhabism through it is also crazy (but in a less internationally toxic way)

Isolating Saudi Arabia is no longer as difficult as it had been previously. On the one hand, this country has lost its main ally, the USA, because Washington has a different view to that of the Saudis about the future of the Middle East. In addition, Saudi Arabia is, for the moment, unable to gain the confidence of any world power to act as an ally, except for their coordination with France on international affairs. The French are seeking to establish trade agreements for arms rather than to establish a strategic relationship with Riyadh; in fact, in the last two years, France has managed to sign significant arms trade agreements with Saudi Arabia.

>Isolating Saudi Arabia is no longer as difficult as it had been previously. On the one hand, this country has lost its main ally, the USA,
Literally what?

those retarded Saudis couldn't even secure the hajj last year (or the year before) and blamed it on Iranians and blacks kek

this year went off without a hiccup.

probably because Iranians were banned from getting passports.

Iran, leaders of Shi’ism across the Arab world and a country in a strategic war with Saudi Arabia, was another of the conference’s winners. Tehran are in favour of excluding Wahhabism from Sunni movements -given Wahhabism is a basic pillar of authority in Saudi Arabia-, from moderate Islam.

Well atleast in iran they are losing their power basis in the population

The Grozny Conference is the prelude to a movement in the field of Sunni Islam to isolate a country accused of fomenting extremism and of being one of the indirect supporters of Al Qaeda and Daech, two movements that adopt Wahhabism and Salafism. Therefore, it is a conference with substantial strategical relevance to the future of political Islam.

>Tehran are in favour of excluding Wahhabism from Sunni movements
>from moderate Islam
Sunnis outnumber Shias by like 4 to 1.

So even though there's usually clear divisions between Sunnis and Shias along national lines, within Sunni nations there's usually splits in schools?
As in, in most given Sunni nations there's likely to be multiple schools?

It's nice that some Muslims are trying to uncuck themselves but it is doubtful they'll succeed and the West can't afford to waste decades waiting on snail pace reforms, Muslims need either break free clean reform (even if it means giving up importnat but ultimately antiquated practices such as pilgrimage to Meccah) or abandoin Islam in massive numbers.

>Muslims need either break free clean reform (even if it means giving up importnat but ultimately antiquated practices such as pilgrimage to Meccah)
A trip to Mecca once in awhile isn't something thats antiquated or needs to be changed.

Stones, lashings and beheadings are however something that needs to be address in Islam. Along with its theocratic legal system.

Or how about we stop supporting these bastards? People usually blames Muslims for all kinds of shit, but this time it's all America's, Britain's and France's fault

Islamic reformism is good news.
.t fedora

Majority of Muslims aren't Wahabist. Wahabism is anti-Muslim and has nothing to do with the Quran.

>it's all America's, Britain's and France's fault
t; Mohammed Abdul Habibi

Put your fucking name back Emirati Arab

>islam is a religion of peace

I'm not arab, although I do find their males attractive.

He's right though. Without America propping them up, the Saudis would have been overthrown by their own people years ago.

>Without America propping them up, the Saudis would have been overthrown by their own people years ago.
Says who? The citizens wont overthrow a leader appointed by Allah.

The people want to live under Islamic doctrine and Wahabbis get them closest to that.

Who is thia semen demen?

>“Who is part of the Sunni family and al Jamaa?”.
>The primary objective of this meeting was to clearly define just who Sunnis are.
>The recommendations and conclusions of this meeting limit Sunnism to the Ash’ariyyah and Maturidiyyah schools...
> and to the four Madahib schools of Islamic law, which are: Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi’i and Hanbali.

So... exactly as it's always been?

Also, Wahabism is just a movement. It isn't a theology. They haven't come to any conclusion or resolution. They've just reiterated what Sunnism already means, and wagged their finger at a very powerful and influential movement that isn't dying down anytime soon.

Someone who excels at making dumb faces for selfies

>The citizens wont overthrow a leader appointed by Allah.

Top meme

Good luck with that. The EU and America are strong allies with Saud Arabia.

Yet people are unaware of it

Well its a start. Also iran now openly attacked wahhabism and told that it need to be gone

Lol.
Its literal interpretation and Lords over their most holy place.
That should suffice to have some kind of footing in Islam.

>literal interpretation

Where does the quran say that women arent allowed to drive a car?

>Wahabism is just a movement

No, it's an extremist pseudo-Sunni movement based on evil Saudi culture, not the Quran.

sunnah.org/articles/Wahhabiarticleedit.htm

They follow Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, not the Quran en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Abd_al-Wahhab

the term is properly used to describe an Islamic revivalist movement which sprang up in the Arabian peninsula in the 18th century.

Like many revivalists in the course of Muslim history, Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhab, the founder of the movement, felt that the local practice of Islam had lost its original purity.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1571144.stm

Oh thats just local superstition and has nothing to do with Islam/Wahhabism.

They are all dirty sheepfucking churkas.

I try to make this a point every chance I get but people don't care. I believe they think Saudi Arabia is a city in the middle east or that it's the only country at peace down there and the capital is Dubai.

Are Salafis a subbranche of em?

I would say the rest is vastly over the top interpretations of islam for example the ban on snowmans for being idolatry.

What fucking pussies

I was told that Chechens were a based warrior culture!

>Lords over their most holy place.

Pure politics and fairly recent in the history of Islam.

>Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's pact with Muhammad bin Saud helped to establish the Emirate of Diriyah, the first Saudi state, and began a dynastic alliance and power-sharing arrangement between their families which continues to the present day in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Abd_al-Wahhab

>For nearly 300 years, the Al Saud has controlled the state while the Al ash-Sheikh,3 the descendants of Sheikh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhab (1703-1792), has controlled the religious institutions.

meforum.org/482/the-power-of-saudi-arabias-islamic-leaders

They are the same thing. They like to call themselves Salafi.

No, I mean they funded literal religious schools. In Bosnia, a very liberal muslim country (they have not accepted these efforts much, through some house in a shithole village displayed an ISIS frag and there was fuss over that in a while, through I think Molenbeek has more radical Islamists than whole of Bosnia).

Islam is inheritently political.
This is not really a counter argument.

You can also say that the House of Saud is the real life, Islamist version of House Harkonnen.

>Molenbeek has more radical Islamists than whole of Bosnia

True. Mostly because Saudis fund the Wahabi preachers and mosques all over the world.

Can't find any proofs to your claims.

It's not a counter argument. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying they can be overthrown and replaced by Sunnis who aren't Wahabist.

>Grozny Fatwa On 'True Believers' Triggers Major Controversy

rferl.org/content/caucasus-report-grozny-fatwa-controversy/27987472.html

>Saudi clerics have reacted angrily to recent remarks by Egyptian Grand Imam of al-Azhar, Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayeb, who excluded Salafists from Sunnis during a religious conference in Chechnya, Russia.

>During a conference in Grozny, Chechnya, Sheikh Tayeb said that Salafists were not Sunnists, while he was defining what is meant by Sunnism.

presstv.ir/Detail/2016/09/05/483295/Saudi-clerics-Grozny-Russia-Wahhabism-Takfiri

>Conference in Grozny: isolation of Saudi Arabia and Wahhabism accusation of Islamic extremism

alifpost.com/conference-in-grozny-isolation-of-saudi-arabia-and-wahhabism-accusation-of-islamic-extremism-isolation-of-saudi-arabia-and-wahhabism-accusation-of-islamic-extremism/

> in particular, analyst Jamal Hashkedzhi, two Sheikhs Alyauvi Al-Saqqaf and Muhammad al-Saidi, as well as the leader of the Kuwaiti Party "Ummah", Hakim al-Mutayri. Even the Syrian Sufi preacher, Hasan al-Dugim, urged not to consider the conference as a representative one

>speaking in defense of the "Salafi brothers who are closer to us than Putin's scholars"

Seems like nothing of importance happened there my Bosnian friend.

Hahahahaha.
That's not me but he's got the right idea.

No way in hell are Khalijis the master race, though. I don't believe in that shit.

>white people denounce nigger tier behaviour

Who woulda thunk?

You come so close to saying the right thing but then you don't

They should've also condemned radical Shia ideology of Iran, too.

Not saying Salfism/Wahhabism is innocent, but if you're going to condemn one radical sect, you should also condemn the other.

Let's not forget that Wahhabism was only popularized fairly recently until Iran went full retard in 79. Prior to that, Wahhabism was almost non-existent. You didn't see women wearing ninja costumes.

Disgusting nails, why do they do that

bosnians are just based slavs which lost their way and got rused by the turks STOP posting them as examples of m*slims

Go conquer them or something then, isn't that what you guys are supposed to be good at?

they also eat pork and drink alcohol any way because not even ottoman lies can take that away from yugoslavs 2bh

I don't see Shias running around bombing countries and shooting up music venues

Seems like a pretty good step actually. I'm impressed.

nest kontam nju bi bilo sevap pojebat

Kek