Sup Forums here

Sup Forums here

can someone explain this gif

That's not a gif, its a picture

That is anthony fantano in meme form. He's a youtube music reviewer with a symbiotic relationship with the band Death GRips

no clue, try reddit

>hurr durr dumb hipsters listening to Sup Forums-core, I'll show them who is patrish in here

hipster turned paused his iTunes playing Neutral Milk Hotel and went to a emo thread, then started playing emo music on iTunes and changed his appearance and cried like a bitch.

>that haircut, stache and glasses

try

I'll explain it to you if you can explain to me why you're an adult and still playing video games.

pg.99 is great btw

>implying anyone on /fa/ can grow a mustache
>implying they're not all high schoolers and underdeveloped asian boys

because it's objectively the best artform ie the only one where you have audio, video AND interaction

I'll tell you why when you explain why you are an adult and still listens to music

COULD be the best artform if it wasn't for the fact that most video games suck ass and the industry is garbage

Too bad it's so fucking complex it's nearly impossible to have a good director, whose vision will not be greatly compromised in the process of development.

Tbh movies are much better for being true art than games, and even they take millions of dollars to produce, so I don't see vidya coming anywhere near to movie level artsiness anytime soon (not saying there isn't potential)

>he says while the most popular albums are by justin bieber, beyonce and one direction

In theory it's complex but in reality it's as stimulating as an interactive children's show (i.e. It suits its audience)

your unwillingness to even read the sticky is showing, matey.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"artform"

Music isn't made exclusively for children like video games are.

fuck you fags
you listen to kendrick lamar, kanye west, jason aldean, young thug, beyonce, all pop garbage
top 40 garbage

yet you try to act superior
you're just a bunch of kids

I think it's about a hipster entrylevel Sup Forumstant who at first is listening to the most meme record on Sup Forums (ITAOTS). He goes on to read about screamo/emo music in a thread, and jumps on that bandwagon instead. As he sits, being an emo-fag, he reminisces of simpler times - being an entrylevel hipster.

They are also made for adults

Those are just reddit crossposters.

Teenagers aren't adults.

Even "mature" video games are marketed toward 14-18 year olds.

>most successful industry in the world by far
>target audience are beings with literally no money

how does this work??????????????????

No they aren't. They slap a "Mature" rating on the boxes for the kids that want feel like adults. Video games are literally toys.

parents buy the games you inbred

Alec, what are 80's action figures?

Name one piece of video game that is as good of a work as Ulysses and Trout Mask Replica.

Not OP but thanks, lad.

>what is diaper industry

??????????????????????????????????????????????

/fa/ 8 years ago maybe

Little Timmy sees video game ad on tv that looks "so fkn epic guns and explosions and dramatic cinematic movie trailer effects!!!"
Begs mom to go to gamestop/best buy to buy it
Timmy's mom spends $50 on game

>most successful industry in the world by far
wow. no.

source

I'm 24 and I play video games and I buy them with my own money from my job. Not my mom.

PS what kind of kid would buy a game like Overwatch, Undertale, Halo, GTA, Metal Gear, TF2, etc.? No way in hell parents are buying those or they're geared towards 12 year olds.

u tricked me twice carlitos

Ma x Payne

>12 year olds don't play halo, tf2, gta

Undertale is GOAT

>PS what kind of kid would buy a game like Overwatch, Undertale, Halo, GTA, Metal Gear, TF2, etc.?

everytime

>No way in hell parents are buying those
LOL. except thats exactly what happens

Literally every one of the games you listed was/is enjoyed by teenagers at the time of their release.

Hell, MGS was the reason some kids asked for a playstation.

shit taste

back to tumblr

>jason aldean
you've either been memed or you are memeing right now

how out of touch are you

kids were playing halo in my class when i was 8

As if Beyonce "so empowering slayyyyyyy poc girl" and Young "brain dead" Thug weren't dead giveaways..

holy shit, why are Sup Forumstards always so retarded
I like videogames but fuck

to be fair, I'm sure at this point there are some people here who were stupid enough to unironically buy into the idea that any decent number of people here like that stuff

joke's on you i was just just pretending

damn...

It's so fucking shallow tho.
It'd be okay if you mentioned some usual cliches like Ico or Shadow of the Colossus or Bioshock, but Max Payne is def not art.

fuck off already and go listen to some beyonce or kanye

>Ico or Shadow of the Colossus

kill yourself weeb

vampire the masquerade bloodlines then

I'm not a weeb, it's just that these are like the most cliched answers for "which vidyas would you consider art?"

damn...