I'm losing my mind

I'm losing my mind.

I'm on windows 10, and I'm trying to play some shitty party games with my friends.

I have a PS4 controller, and a xbox 360 controller, and I can't get them to fucking work.

They either control both players (keyboard and controller), or they don't work at all.

I used to use DS4Windows on win8, but it's shitting itself when I'm trying to play local multiplayer.

Install gentoo

You should have sex with your friends

Weird. My dual shock controller works fine on Debian using bluetooth.

>windows 10
xD

Use InputMapper

Deconstruct your keyboard, melt and remold the plastic so that it's controller shaped, plug back into the computer.

Both work out of the box on Linux.

You're a retard. It's that simple.

Both controllers just work fine on my LTSB computer. I mean, it's normie tier shit to set it up.

>but it works out of the box!
>nothing to play with it

>DS4Windows
use scptoolkit

>I'm on windows 10, and I'm trying to play some shitty party games with my friends.

>PS4 controller
Found the problem. Use 2 of the same controller.

(((Steam))) has default PS4 detection.
DS4Windows has always worked for me. Your computer is just retarded
InputMapper should also work.

t. another winbloats 10 (l)user

having friends is a common soymale trait, well spotted a/g/ent

You just need to set one of the controllers to player 2. Right now it sounds like both of them are set to player 1. You can see the top left of the circle is lit up on the xbox controller when it's player 1. You can manually set the DS4 to be player 2, 3 or 4 using some programs (not sure if DS4Windows lets you though)

install ubunut

Shut the fuck up.

Roll back the 360 controller driver to the 2009 version

u mad faget

my xbox 360 controller worked fine in win 10
then I disabled all the xbox services coz I hate playing with controllers anyway.
something something pcmasterrace w00t

Sup Forums isn't your tech support. And you shouldn't be using proprietary software to begin with, it's unethical.

So is keeping you alive but your mom had been doing that for 35 years.

shoot yourself in the face

Gentoo doesn't have this problem

>
>u mad faget
Yeah i am you faget i like win10 cuz it just werks

Uninstall Windows and try again.

>I used to use DS4Windows on win8
Set your controller port over 5 and restart the program. Remove the controller and re-add it if necessary.

>just works
what is this thread

If it's a xinput game us steam big picture to set up all the controllers and boot the game from it, it's idiot, like (you), friendly

My 360 controller works just fine with Windows 7 lol

Not sure about local multiplayer, but Hammerwatch is great with a controller.

>itt butt mad linux shills telling a user to uninstall windows cuz they are too dumb to work it them selves

aww how cute LOLOLOLOLOL

lmao at the OP
try useing the "control panel" under "controlers"
next time huh buddy

What are the issues? Are you running in Exclusive Mode on DS4Windows? If not, that's probably the issue.

>linux shills
>"hurr linux fags shill free software"

InputMapper is the thing to use these days

Oh the ironing