He doesn't have an East Asian wife

>he doesn't have an East Asian wife

You goofed

>breeding with dirty yellow rats
I only breed with superior black girls, as I have exquisite patrician tastes.

this guy gets it

That's actually pretty sad.

t. gook getter

>he doesn't raise another mans children

nice meme, but people really shouldn't take this too serious

And yet people will.

t. white "women"

t.elliot rodger

Had an east Asian girlfriend, she was fucking insane, never again.

My girlfriend is Korean, and she's lovely mate.

interracial breeding is the only solution

>he fell for the JAV/K-pop Jew plot

i'm telling you as a chinese man, these are jewish plots to destroy the asian race. the jews can only take advantage of US satellite states, so japan and south korea are the first targets. this is also what TPP is all about, right now the jews are trying to encircle china because subverting 1.3 billion people would be their biggest success of all time. so once TPP is established, vietnam, malaysia, and the philippines will also experience heavy white migration due to horny westerners not being able to find white partners due to heavy promotion of miscegenation in america and europe.

the jews HATE IT when someone goes against their plot which is why they hate china. the chinese will never bow down to the jew. the jews also know they have less and less control over japan so they're trying their hardest for WWIII to start in the east china sea instead of the south china sea where the jew commerce can be reigned in once and for all by a non-jew dominated country (china).

as an addendum, white people are the primary vehicle for promoting miscegenation, whether it be a black man with a white woman or a white man with an asian woman.

you can escape this fate if you look beyond the boundaries of the comfortable bubble you occupy. WAKE UP SHEEPLE

I've got a Korean GF too, She's really sweet

>white people are the primary vehicle for promoting miscegenation

Whoever made that pic honestly needs to commit sudoku immediately.