Will you cry when he dies?

will you die when he cries?

God damn he was fat as fuck

I wanna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyayaaaaaaaaaaaaaayaaaaaaaayaaaayaaaaaaaaaayaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaayaaaaaayaayayayaayaaaaaaaa

He'll be fine

classic

no

tears of joy

Nah, his brain is completely fried so he's been as good as dead for decades now. Nothing will change.

he's pointing at us...

I thought he was already dead

10/10

Yes, Brian is a genius and a God among men.

can someone explain what Mike Love is to me? Did he try to assume leadership over Brian or something?

Mike got the hotter wife, the band name, the money and wrote their biggest hit.

Brian Wilson got...Reddit's approval? Brian is probably browsing Reddit right now.

Based Love is probably cruising on Sup Forums right now getting some good vibrations from this thread then fucking his wife's big juicy bubble butt.

When Brian was at his creative peak in the Pet Sounds/SMiLE days, Mike Love hated everything Brian made and told him not to "fuck with the formula"

Do you think he will get the kind of coverage david bowie got?

redditors found out that he supported a republican at one time

Mike Love's wife is really not attractive.

To be honest Al Jardine had the hottest wife, pic related. Unsure if they're still together.

Yeah, and he also kept suing Brian for trying to release SMiLE or because he just felt like getting royalties from Brian
There's pages of other shit he's done, though it would take a few posts to write out

They're not. This is Al's wife now

Would you, Sup Forums?

who /Tanglewood/ here?

For sure

probably not but i will be very upset

fuck no

I guess he did win the wife thing.
Does this make Al the best Beach Boy?

b a s e d

Al looks like a gremlin. Don't tell him I said that though, don't want to hurt his feelings.

MAGA

I just learned today that what I thought were tickets to the Boston show are actually for Tanglewood

>ywn marry your asshole cousin's illegitimate daughter just to spite him

YOU JUST KNOW

>crying for someone you've literally never met, someone that doesn't even know you exist

Are all of you literal faggots or what?

Damn...

Dennis is best beach boy desuu

She looks really fucking young.

is this a trap