I want to visit Paris:

I want to visit Paris:

>beautiful historical monuments
>fashion
>sexy people
>clean and tidy

Paris represents everything good about Europe, don't you guys agree? It's almost too good to be real.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=ByUPFYxy5vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't come now we're cleaning it up haha

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

That was during the garbage collectors' strike. Bit unfair desu

>It's almost too good to be real
It is... It's still beautiful too, and I always like to go to visit this city, but It's a "modern" 2016 city. Don't think that it never changed since 1899. Anyway, worth it tho.

You can also visit Other cities in France, like Bordeaux, Nantes, Brest... Etc.

Come on, It was a one day event, because "muh we don't have enough mosquees in France".

Fuck you monkey, I hope you will be beaten up by other monkeys when you'll be in that shithole of Paris.

Don't you have giant parades of immigrants every year, several times a year? Sorry ours aren't as organized and sophisticated as yours.

Du calme péquenaud.

You're the guy which behaves like a monkey here.

France is like a giant toilet and Paris is the great big turd in the middle of it.

What do you mean?

Japanese sure are weird!

As long as I'm not mugged by them or something I don't mind.

Don't worry, I don't expect it to be perfect.

Rude.

Québec is the rose that grows on the pile of manure that is Canada

I remember watching some gypsies stalking a group of Jap tourists in Paris. They had no clue what was happening, but eventually a cop saw it and dispersed them.

That sucks. But this can happen at any place if you're unlucky.

C'est vrai mais aussi la maritimes

it smells of piss.

If you want to keep this fantasy of Paris, you should never actually go there.

>clean and tidy
kek

I heard Paris is a shithole now. Can any Parisians confirm?

>watching literally any french movie
>it takes place in paris

don't you have any other cities?

> he insults you
> you gush all over him
This is why Latins lost the race war. They can't hide their true feelings.

I doubt it's that bad, people tend to overreact on the internet.

I started watching Netflix back in June. Literally 50% of the shows on Netflix take place in NYC.

Can't the Jews in Hollywood come up with another setting for their shitty movies and tv shows?

It depends on which part.
Shit like Barbès-Rochechouart/Avenue de Magenta is like 100% arabs/blacks and is dirty as fuck.
On the other hand there are really gorgeous parts where you can walk 1 hour without crossing a single non-european.

The general rule is to avoid touristic places at all costs except maybe museums and "quartiers branchés". These last ones are great at night.

Thanks for the info.

>Paris
>Clean

Filthy as fuck desu. Fucking disgusting for a 1st world country. Would not visit again.

Sorry man, but even the white Parisians are nigger-tier. I have never had to deal with such unpleasant people anywhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=ByUPFYxy5vw

Islam will dominate Europe.

You're pretty unpleasant yourself.