Thirsty

>thirsty
>can't sip my water unless I install windows
Sup Forums told me Linux was the future but instead I'm just going to die

>drink notification system
Alcoholics gonna have a field day with this shit

Fuck, if smart houses weren't a sign that you're a fucking tool than this is definitely a billboard

How is a braided cable a technical specification

>Linux
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>Sup Forums is mad they don't even meet the system requirements for a mug
lmaoing at your lives

IS IT VR READY?

it's not even one of those shitty usb fridges?

>only 590ml
Just as expected, only small children do anything gaming related.

But do they support the blockchain yet?

>botnet now knows what you drink
Let's hope that the anti radar detection works

>590 ml / 20 oz

user i................

>drink notification system
uh

what??

>internet connection required for a fucking rgb mug
This is the stupidest part of this whole concept.

It notifies you every 20 minutes (provided you have a valid Razer Synapse™ subscription so you can download local time) that you are scheduled to take a gulp of your Razer Tweak Pro™ energy drink

What are you trying to say, that anything less than 700ml is for tiny manchildren? I agree.

>doesn't support pissbottles, have to manually refill cup
Useless!

give this man a promotion

>It tells you what you just put into your mug!
What a wonderful and innovative place Silicon valley is

>Powered by Razer Synapse, the limited edition Razer Mug Holder has built-in Razer Chroma™ lighting on the base, which syncs perfectly with all your other Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals. With intelligent detection, the base lights up when you place the mug on it, and keeps you hydrated by blinking according to an optimal drinking schedule.
Pbbbbtttt Hahahaha

>tfw, the botnet want me to dehydrate

>You have a cool new idea for a gaming product
>You work hard to design and produce it
>everybody thinks it's a April-fools joke

try using openrazer

Openrzer is a wonderful open source project created by a great group of guys that allows users to change settings for their razer peripherals on linux. They offer multiple front-ends and support multiple distros, and they do support your mug. Have a nice day =)

freetards win again. how to wincucks even live with themselves?

Wincucks have no sense of community like we do so they can only live with themselves

What the fuck is this, legit? Where is my Apple Water (tm)?

underrated post

I know you're being retarded on purpose.

1. Nobody cares
2. They already know what you drink since it's either water or something you already bought at Walmart

*Drinks verification can*