Why are germans and brits obsessed with spanish girls? honestly they are shit tier = feminazis...

why are germans and brits obsessed with spanish girls? honestly they are shit tier = feminazis,mental illness and ugly monsters

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Ladies
youtube.com/watch?v=xLRsz_sr750
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope Sup Forums break out the shell and stop posting cliched topics like this.

My theory is that they like to shag sheeps so they go for the brown hairy midget breed from Spain.

>why are germans and brits obsessed with spanish girls?
they are? I find koreans qter

We're not.

There's this stereotype about the fiery, passionate, sexual, flirtatious spanish woman that is completely rooted in fiction but is very established in Europe.
When you ask someone about spanish women that's what comes to mind.

But in reality, it comes down to the individual. I have relatives in France and Norway, so I've always been to those places and my cousins come down here. There's is no such thing as spanish women, norwegian women, french women etc really
It's about individuals, there's a bit of everything everywhere

Have you ever seen german girls?

Are they ugly?

No but spanish girls are cute too

They aren't. I think there's this idea that Germans are 100% pure Aryan so people are let down when they see the average German who looks more like a Czech or Northern French guy.

kek

They're small. That's a plus.

There are individuals, but girls are actually never individuals.

The problem is that people think girls are different from country to country, but they are wrong, they are the same everywhere.

This is because women are a separate race from men.

Cuter than german girls?

We had a Spanish exchange student who came to my 6th form when I was there, literal 100/10 would cut off limbs to sit next to. Spanish girls may vary but your good ones are the toppest of top tier.

Did you shag her?

I hate spanish girls with their horses face, annoying voice, fat legs and left views.

Spain is a great country with many things to love and see, but spanish girls aren't one of them

I wish, she was buddied with a good friend of mine so I kept seeing her and was sat with her quite a lot, tried speaking to her in spanish a few times and spilled my spaghetti everywhere even though I was near fluent. Feelsbadman.

Agree spanish girls are ugly in common, there pretty ones not so much
But men are handsome I think

Nobody really is what stereotypes make them out to be. German women aren't innocent blond and blue eyed like many think and neither are norwegian or Swedish girls. It's the same with Spanish girls not all of them are hot and dark haired.

This girl is spanish for you or not?

Yes this is the kind of spanish girls people think about when they say they like them.

this

Spanish and Portuguese are one of the ugliest women after Balkans, Greece and Romania

You are wrong, she is mestizo amerindian + Spaniard, specially from Colombia, in Spain we have mestizos from there, sometimes I cannot distinguish between them and Spanish girls but they have our face feactures.

They migrated to Spain in 90s and now speak like us and they have our surnames.

Really Germans and brits think that we are like latín Américans and we are not like that

Faggot

>they migrated in the 90s
Can you deport sudacas and leave only güeros? Othwsie you would become racially mongrelised.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Ladies
it's cultural rooted in our history as pirates

also German are almost as ugly as British women, hugely overrated

for pasty Brits, Spanish girls are practically niggers

I agree the average spanish girl looks a bit more white but you can't deny that she looks way more spanish than let's say scandi or british girls

hmm yes Spanish women are no different to northern european

They smell bad, they have too much bodily hair, they are too loud, way too stupid and slobby

Again, amerindian + Spaniard > hot, also spanish girls are ugly, pale literally orcs... Although Mestizas love Spaniards and they are not filthy feminazis

grass is always greener on the other side

Sudacas are not human and is a genetic danger to the Iberian race.

Amerindians are shit, I know, they fight each other with machetes like subhumans but Mestizos have spanish blood and we respect them

>Sudacas are not human and is a genetic danger to the Iberian race.

This.

Why?

They are white but still exotic
it's like race mixing, but not really

I actually found spanish girls pretty. And they have a beautifull skin colour, I'm from the north of Portugal, here you find generally the white skin with dark hair that is not that actrative

Read Spanish girls don't look like Mestizas lad

post a pic of what you think spanish girls look like

For example pic related, she is not mestizo but is qt.

Average is not like that

Because miscegenation creates inferior offspring.

nice brown eyes.

Yes, that's why slavic countries are such nice places to live in, no miscegenation whatsoever.

Communism and Jews. Racially pure Denmark is a good successful society, racially pure Switzerland is a good society too. Do you think if men of Norway will start import thaiscum and impregante them, Norwegian society will become better? No, it will become a shithole in no time.

>Do you think if men of Norway will start import thaiscum and impregante them, Norwegian society will become better?
depends on what "thaiscum" they'll let in.
If the let in wealthy, well educated, willing to work thais, it will most certainly get better

There is a place called Latin America, look that up.

So basically you want every country in the world to be like USA?

Riiiiiiiiight. Because there is no biological reality of race, and it's not like different medicine is given to different races.... And because multiracial societies worked and work just fine and there is no countless sociological researches that show that social cohesion is highest in homogenous societies.

>tfw no Spanish longboard gf

youtube.com/watch?v=xLRsz_sr750

I don't want to impose that on any country.
I just think it would be the right thing to do for my country

You live in some kind of fantasy world where every immigrant is scum. I don't like mass immigration, but at my workplace we have people from 30 different nations, the idea that these people don't belong here only exists in your warped mind.

t. Jonas "just fuck my wife" Schmidt

>tfw you guessed the correct surname

I'm very much against the current immigration policy of germany, but i don't think that having people of different ethnicities in your country has to be detrimental in general.

>ethostate is an idea of wackos
Go vote for mdg, ap, v or sv, cuck.
>don't belong
People from outside of Europe and the Balkans don't belong*
European governments will either change their politics and restore ethnostate or more ackbars and glorious Anders will happen

>ethnicities in your country has to be detrimental in general.
It is, hahnrei. Enjoy paying Hartz IV for achmed and his twelve kids. Austria-Hungarian Empire, Hungary, Yugoslavia felt due to being multi-ethnic entities and those were inhabited by the people of the same race...

According to whom? We have a lack of engineers, you and your illiterate friends thinking you can decide anything is silly.

>Enjoy paying Hartz IV for achmed and his twelve kids
see, that's were you want to misunderstand me.
If immigration would happen the way I wanted it to happen, there would be no such thing as welfare migration.

>We have a lack of engineers
So i guess i come to work in norway after uni.
the summers in germany are getting 3hot5me

>they are shit tier = feminazis,mental illness and ugly monsters
That's what you know. But we can dream.
Why don't you leave us dream?

The world has always been a gruesome place, but sometimes you make something nice to it. Something that could be real like a cute spanish girl falling in love with you but doesn't really needs to happen. Something you can dream off to not lose the motivation to hold your life under control.

According to the most Norwegians and their inner racism they are too pussy to show off at the ballot. Lack of engineers? Grow and educate your own, that's called independence and self-reliance. Even fucking Cuba can create its own doctors, but shithole Britain for some globalist reason can't.

We will crash more, kill more and terrorise more. Prepare for more unicorns and a lot less trolls.

>cuba
you mean that really poor place?

Switzerland is really not an example of purity.

>all immigration is necessary achmed and welfare oriented

Exactly, a really poor place can create not that bad doctors
Comparing to Sweden or England, it is pure. And few shitskins there can't naturalise.

Yes, though most positions that are needed requires experience.

What are you talking about? There are many people here who oppose mass immigration, but the kind of nationalism you talk about is just fantasy, it's not even close to be a reality here.

kek.
Your knowledge of Switzerland is pretty unrealistic.

Stop lying, stupid piece of shit. I live in Frogner half a year(May God destroy and exterminate Oslo). Most Norwegians are purist as fuck, just too fucking pussy to elect normal party for that.

Also, the need for people with technical competency is growing faster than the amount of students studying the fields. It's just an ignorant idea to say the problem is solvable by increasing the native populations competence. People like you haven't worked a day in your life and talk about things you have no experience with.

>England
fuck off m8

are population isn't even 5% paki

Hahnrei, it's almost impossible for outsiders to naturalise in Switzerland.

Not at all. Only a think of some pocket money.

Sure you did. Random Russian got to know the inner workings of inner society over 6 months.

Might wanna bring that story to Sup Forums, they'll eat it up in a second.

London, Luton, Leicester, Birmingham, Bradford.

Cause Latinas are sexy

I'm not Russian and I live 6-7 month a year in Norway.
Albos, Turks and Croats there are all sweaty over not being able to get passport there.

those are literally the only places we have them and they STILL don't make up 5% of our population

>there is unironically a russian nazi ITT

I don't care what you are, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Let me guess, you think that swiss are germanic and only speak German too?

I'm talking about Norwegians generally not liking to associate with outsiders.
>people with racial ideas are nazis

I think that Swiss is foremost German crafted identity and Frenchies and Italics there are just riding on the coattail so.

they are celts.

Since we are not on reddit, I think we can all agree, that becoming an ethnic minority in your own country is not something to strive for.

Maybe the social cohesion in a country is better, when it's racially homogenous, even though history showed that even in the most racially homogenous countries, things like ideologies for example can divide the people and can lead to bloody civil wars.

So it would be healthy to have people immigrate who are willing to work and willing to invest in your country. you have to look out for people of certain ideologies though.
Having a lot of muslims or communists immigrate into the west will never not lead to tensions.
also there should be a limit on immigration, so that a solid majority of the native population will be maintained, even in the long run.

There should be no non-whites whatsoever, mate. That's like basics.

There is no need or a single benefit of non-white presence in Europe

capitalism says otherwise

It doesn't. Even if we follow oligarchic desire for cheap labour, whites can be used for that purpose.

Not even big fun of Germany or Germans, I consider Germans to be rather subhuman. But you can't deny the right for ethnostate

well, i just don't subscribe to your opinion, that all non-whites are subhumans.

History says otherwise

Would you give every ethnicity a state?

>germans are sughumans
>majority of russian ubermensch gets aborted before birth

I'm not Russian and Russian and English races pretty much exterminated the best of you. For the good. Should have Nero decree the shit out of Germany. And yes, every European ethnicity deserves its own state.