Is womyn in Computer Science just a meme, Sup Forums?

I have a semi-successful website and blog and jewtube channel that has CS/tech content in it (just started a couple of months ago). As in it has about 2K unique visitors per day (there were surges) and 1K views per day for its jewtube videos. I just looked at the stats given by jewtube (and Google analytics, but I uninstalled that botnet on my site).

0% of its audience were womyn. No, it's not a rounded down number. It's fucking exactly 0.0%.

Either jewtube stats were bonkers (I doubt) or girls just don't like CS/programming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_fwPO4MjIY
mattersofsize.com/forum/alternative-and-experimental-penis-enlargement/15600-tongue-lengthening.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedy_Lamarr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here. should I kys?

I want to lick Klossy's pussy while we're both standing up and facing each other

not trying to be mean, but less than 100k views on a vid is very small time, your sample isn't representative of the field.

If she can "kode" then more power to her, but I doubt that she actually enjoys it. Koding seems just as enjoyable as standing sucking your dick when you stand on a chair.

>per day

you'd be dumb not to take advantage of white male guilt for those easy high-paying office jobs

op here, how?

>girls don't watch my videos
>therefore girls don't like computer science
nice logic there m8

what's the channel?

>someone posting the "we need to invite her to our startup"

>100,000 not a large sample size.
Womyn detected

If you are competent, you will succeed in tech. I know plenty of good female developers. The women-in-tech meme is being pushed by:

1 - People who work in the tech sector but in non-technical roles (PR, copywriting, marketing).
2 - Marketers/ advertising agencies capitalising on female-empowerment narratives.
3 - Instagram/ social media addicts fishing for likes

Apparently if your video doesn't have 10 million views within the first week, it's "small time"

This is why I hate this gay earth

We are going to get more women in tech one way or another

the whole CS community does not watch your channel, it can't be a proper representation

You should kill myself indeed.

>she needs to join our startup

Womyn here.

I only really occasionally watch talks from conferences. Mostly I use software documentation, irc, and books.

If you mean specifically computer science, again.... Books.

Does it just assume people's gender?!

why code when you can just hang out and get fucked by chad user?

engineer. that should be a protected job title

It is, sort of. Most states have "Professional Engineer" as a protected title, but just "engineer" gets around that.

The dream

My job title is listed as "Dysfunctional functional programmer"

That's the "external" title. The internal is "team member"

Cause fuck it who cares about titles

dude here
I love to code and I do it a lot
I almost never watch CS related videos. rather look @ doc & repos

I think this is probably the case for all serious developers.

Someday they will discover that women are just not interested in tech. Then they will send the red army to the streets to enlist em by force, because equality must be reached by all means necessary.

Documentation is really all you need once get a couple languages under your belt. I still checkout articles I find interesting and conference videos but that's about it.

cd .. code

There's no way that women can exploit the fact that they're women to get ahead in programming, and so it has little interest to them.

The few who have managed this tend to run tangential things like marketing or have some other agenda. Using stupid words like "kode", the truth is that this is an embarrasment to most people in tech who inherently understand how cringey it is.

>Then they will send the red army to the streets to enlist em by force, because equality must be reached by all means necessary.

Google is actively doing this with black people.

lolololol do they not see how condescending this is as well
>dem niggas need special school because they too dumb to choose cs unless we brainwash dem to do

computer science in any university is a sausage fest here in europe.
dunno about the states, but p. sure they try to fill a women "quota" to feel progressive and good about themselves.

>computer science in any university is a sausage fest here in europe.
Can confirm, around 120 students, like 5-10 are are women.

lol

She should join the startup. That way it'll be so shit it will never start up

"if it rhyme it compyle"

That's physically impossible

Women don't like you, sorry user

>have a hipster female coworker
>struggles with simple problems and blames it on bugs in our software
>submits code for review claiming she's stuck and that our code may just be broken
>our code is not broken, hers is just completely wrong

I don't program I work in infrastructure, but there are women i'n my department as well as women who are in the development department. Obviously they're the minority but they do fine.

It doesn't work like that for (((them))). If someone speaks on behalf of X then they're undermining them and not letting them speak for themselves, but if (((they))) speak on behalf of X it's because X have been so undermined that people won't listen to them and (((they))) need to speak for them. It sort of works the same way the (((guilt))) thing works, where the rules only apply depending on (((agenda)))

>Someone black acknowledges that blacks are responsible for the shit they get and knows that blacks kill more blacks than any other demographic
>This is always because blacks have been undermined for years, causing them to hate themselves, and are still under the boot of the (((white))) man and thus need (((freed)))

>A Jew acknowledges that Jews, while having a slight humanesque shape, have zero human characteristics as far as empathy, bravery etc are concerned
>This is always because Jews have fallen for the Nazi propaganda and it's caused them to hate themselves

>A woman acknowledges that fat women aren't attractive and sluts aren't something they should aspire to be
>This is always because women have been held back and oppressed by the (((patriarchy))) for so long that they're afraid to be themselves

>A white man decides that he's no longer going to accept the blame for what (((whites))) and what his ancestors did 300 years ago, and that he should also have a voice
>This is always because he has an obsession with Fascism and Nazism and without (((them))) to keep everyone (((safe))) the white man will enslave the world

Happens literally every time.
Ask a (((male feminist))) why he speaks on behalf of womyn and ask him if it's because he doesn't believe womyn can stand up for themselves and watch them chimpout.
Find an example of a Jew being portrayed negatively in any (((film))) or (((TV series))). Protip: There are none. And if there are it's never their fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_fwPO4MjIY

It's just an Americuck meme, ignore them

White women in tech is a meme. Pajeetas, and chink female tech workers are pretty competent since they didn't get everything handed on a plate in their countries for being a woman. And they had to succeed in an actual sexist patriarchal environment before migrating to the west, so they're more tougher mentally and harder workers than the average snowflake white roastie. The first self made tech female billionaire won't be a Stacy but probably someone from India or East Asia

>the only job I would be at least semi-competent at.
>oversaturated by talentless diversity hires.
why am I still alive?

I saw a 'womyn in CS' today. She was the sole female in a class of 30 dudes and she was fucking hideous.

Probably about 6'4", barely fit on the chair, morbidly obese, kyphosis and acne, dried out and strainy hair but she pointed out a mistake of the tutor.

I'm starting to wonder if it's not social justice that drives academics' call for equal representation, but the simple desire to increase their access to females and odds of getting laid.

>White women in tech is a meme
*ahem*
Ada Lovelace
Grace Hopper
Jean Bartik
France Spence
Betty Holberton
Kathleen Antonelli
and much more...

>Find an example of a Jew being portrayed negatively in any (((film))) or (((TV series))).
South Park had an episode with space aliens that were obviously Jews. Kyle's family is often ridiculed along with Jew lawyers and other Jewish characters.

>Ada Lovelace
Piggy-backed off Charles Babbage's work.

What if is a dwarf? Or what if he has been stretching out his tongue like this guy until it reaches his waist-line: mattersofsize.com/forum/alternative-and-experimental-penis-enlargement/15600-tongue-lengthening.html

>Probably about 6'4"

Oh damn that's fucking hot as he
>barely fit on the chair, morbidly obese, kyphosis and acne, dried out and strainy hair

She is fucking retarded.

>Self-defense === Infanticide
Women are insane

I graduated college in 2011, but there were usually 3-5 average->hot Asian girls and a chubby->fat white chick or two in my 30-50 person classes.

>Grace Hopper
She was a fucking admiral, a ranking officer, not an engineer

lolwut this has to be fake

UI & UX is the most soy job in the IT industry

#
>(((White women)))

Most white female achievement in hard science and tech is attributed to Khazar Chesties, and not European descended women brainlets. See the only female Nobel winner in physics, etc. White women have Jewish women to thank for most of the meagre number of achievements. Whilst white men have as equal number of accomplishments in tech as Jewish men, and perhaps even more.

You're here because your parents fucked and for no other reason. Get over it and go make yourself a life.

try max(4,4)

Engineers fucked up hard by letting non PEs use engineer in their job title.

max(4,4) => 5
woooow epic sista

People have different learning styles and shouldn't be excluded from educational opportunities because of your idiot chauvinism.

Fetuses are not infants.

There are a couple girls in some of my comp sci classes, but they're like retarded and always orbiting their beta boyfriends who have the same class schedule as them so they can copy their homework.

>add youtube.com to list of sites to exclude from search
>search for instructions on something
>google search still puts youtube videos at the top
Fuck video tutorials.

>but they're like retarded

as if

No joke one of the best programmers I know is some girl I went to college with. I don't believe in affirmative action or any of that shit because women like her don't need it.

I Bet she's either Jewish or a mischling

When they are starting out sure videos are useful.

But once you're proficient videos are too inefficient to use as a means of learning unless it's about concepts or principles really.

We were friends but I'm not really sure what her background is. She's white, has dark hair, speaks English and studied German in school. Also was ridiculously strong for a girl, squatted all the time.

There are more newbies every day and teaching them to code is important. Stop being so selfish.

one of the creators are jewish and kyle is based on his life you idiot, irrelevant

>who is Hedy Lamarr

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedy_Lamarr

Fair point. But there's still better ways to learn.

I'm just trying to explain why not that many women who are serious about learning want to watch some random "tech" channel some guy runs.

And how does the exact same argument not apply to men?

this

are any of these people still alive?

Maybe the style of presentation appeals more to a male audience.

See, that's a whole different explanation, not the one you were trying to argue in favor of.

Go back to Sup Forums, retard.

I'm just offering my own perspective as a female developer why I wouldn't be interested in such a channel. I don't really understand why anyone would but men are weird.

Absurdly cited medic papers use less than a thousand subjects.

>Girlfriend is a tech recruiter
>Decides she wants to be a programmer after placing a million H1 Pajeets for $80/hr
>Takes one java class, shaky understanding of fundamentals (logic, booleans, control flow)
>Gets diversity-hired at local midwestern startup and is now making almost as much as me

She's figuring it out now, but I don't see how an employer can hire someone after seeing
if (condition){

Is this a complaint about code style?

>tried to tab and put the post button in focus

if (condition){
var=true;
else{
var=false;
}

a 36 week baby inside a woman is not a human
a 36 week baby out of a woman is a human

yep I agree you're right makes perfect sense

The overwhelming majority of abortions are in the first trimester.

When i was studying IT there were 3 girl students in the entire course. 2 of them were a 3/10, the other a 5.

Feminism is a fucking joke.

le meam
kekko!

You don't realize how thirsty autistic programmers are. It's hilariously easy to motivate them with something stupid like "Employee of the month gets a desk closer to her".

Not him.
But it's for these rare, short, sharp shocks to the system that I keep coming back here, user.
Thanks for reminding me.

This.
Thirsty beta faggots enable this kind of shit.
Kill all betas.

No it isn't a meme.

I've found though most programmers are male. Most of the female ones are from India.

So yeah it's a man's world but there are capable women out there.