Sustaining a note on her synth with her feet

>sustaining a note on her synth with her feet
Is there anything Grimes can't do?

youtube.com/watch?v=x3n8rygjczk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ze1ux7GiW_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a fucking goblin

????? why would one not just use a fucking sustain pedal?

>projecting

>triggered

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was one of her earliest performances.

A different perspective: youtube.com/watch?v=Ze1ux7GiW_s

She likes the feeling. "It's like i'm curb-stomping the Patriarchy" was her exact quote.

that doesnt answer the question m8 because if she can afford a Juno, a 404 and a VE20 she could easily afford a sustain pedal

she can curb stomp me any time.

Damn why couldn't she have stayed that way forever.

And I though I was special for using my Line 6 loop with my toes

and by that I mean stick her foot in my mouth, fyi.

Grimes is that special snowflake. It's hard to not admire her.

She can sustain my dick with her feet any day

if I get dubs again I will lick Grimes's feet.

I hate you, at least let me have a courtesy lick, too.

sorry charlie

Kevin Parker does it better desu.

>tfw you will bever be that synth
Why live

that seems incredibly inconvenient

why do you do this, grimes?

Serious question: Are foot fetishes real? I always assumed they were just a meme and that no one is actually into feet

her feet are HUGE for a girl

yup, and I've been here enough to start liking feet too

grimes can't not be autistic

i like feet

Because sustain pedals are instruments of oppression from the patriarchy amirite?

I do have a foot fetish, but I'm just fucking around as far as this is concerned.

>not using a tech deck

>Is there anything Grimes can't do?
Be a talented musician

It looks like she was holding the lowest note, though, so that wouldn't work.

I like feet, specially if it's Grimes feet

>Is there anything Grimes can't do?
Read music

the brain maps feet right next to genitals or some shit

>tfw ywn put that Claire derrière in your Bouche

make good music

user, go look at and then come back and wonder if something as simplistic as a foot fetish exists
(hint: literally anything can be sexualized by the human mind)

you can latch a single note arp on the thing. why does no one RTFM...

>0:22-0:24

I don't have that synth so I don't need to RTFM. The only synthesizer I have is a thousand times more complicated than it needs to be and his pretty much impossible to use without having the manual handy, if that helps.

lol what synth is it. i think the worse over complicated synth ive used were 90s roland grooveboxes with their stupid ass 10 functions per button menus

Not far off. It's a Roland MKS-30. It has great sounds but I really fucking hate that Roland had to go on their streak of not having any knobs and forcing the user to type in a bunch of codes for everything and press directional buttons to change parameters.

hah they even knew it sucked in that era cuz they released those programmer expanders

whats so funny

figure out how to use a sustain pedal or any other of the half dozen things invented specifically so people wouldn't have to do this apparently

Yeah, I'm convinced they intentionally made it shitty so they could shill there external controllers on people. If their synths weren't so good they wouldn't have gotten away with it.

Is there a way to simulate this with a DAW with decent performance? Like, just recording some loops on the fly and keep playing them/combining them

literally abelton

>mfw I've always read Grimes is overrated shit but this sounds really good

do you think gimes will miss all the creepy attention when she's old and retired and too old to be considered "cute"?

Buy a mic stand or sustain pedal. Or both.

Is this an ascended Pepe?

Her music and lack of talent

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "California" could possibly have with "Butterfly"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in a random order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Grimes' addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 3 years ago, and after the utter flop of Visions she's now given up writing truly new music altogether?