Switching from mozisjwlla firebug(windows) to Brave master race. Judge me

Switching from mozisjwlla firebug(windows) to Brave master race. Judge me.

Judging Yan Zhu quite severely for the total hipster look, Yahoo, Tor, and Privacy Badger.

>I make technical decisions based on the political ideologies of the developers of the technical solutions available

i think op is a pretty cool guy. eh sucks cocks and doesn’t afraid of anything.

This desu. As long as they keep their SJW shit in politics and out of the browser itself, I'll be fine with continuing use. At least they aren't literally filtering shit like Google.

I never heard a good reason to use Brave. Firefox was at one point the best browser on the market and I still use it. Just because Brave has Brendan doesn't mean it's anything like Firefox 3 was.

How does Waterfox compare to modern Firefox? I love the look and feel, hate a lot of the backend shit.

is brave good user?
haven't heard much about it

There's no reason to really use Brave unless you're on mobile and you want Chromium with fingerprint resistance.

Yes, Mozilla are annoying SJW cucks and they've done a lot of shady shit in the past few years. But their browser is still mostly free of SJW taint. When it starts actively influencing their code to the point where you can't remove the botnet in the about:config, I still think it's probably one of the best privacy-focused browser out there at the moment.

Waterfox is slower and - at least on my machine - uses an absurd amount of CPU resources for its output. I don't really see the point in this fork unless you REALLY have some old add-ons you absolutely must use.

She just needs some vitamin D to put her in her place, user.

>she
>her

sjw team is only a plus.It can't be helped, it's just not works.

>yes goyim Mozilla keeps their hidden agenda away from Firefox

In what way has this affected the end result?

>Switching from mozisjwlla
good
>to Brave
dumbfuck idiot.

Yeah, I'd rather have Firefox than an outdated version. I enjoy the improvements made. I'm remembering why I don't use Waterfox after a brief testing period. Just feels stagnated.

KEK Mozilla cuckfags BTFO

What about IceDragon then?

Show me the way, sir.

He's using it on android. Brave is currently the best browser for Android, despite being quite buggy in other systems.

>tfw no linux yan zhu gf to cuddle and rice with

>rice
Kys faggot, you're everything wrong with this board.

t. ugly desktop user

In all fairness, I happen to know that the DICOM standard used to have the file extension .dic and apparently it caused A LOT of problems when "people were talking about dicks all day", even in a non-SJW sense. There were a lot of misunderstood conversations. .bro seems a lot more innocuous though.

>he doesn't rice his desktop
you don't get to touch these bosoms