learn java

durgasoft.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=12k4wH-arAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine being there

Does durga mean "micro" in indian?

Something that has always baffled me about poos is their shitty grasp of English. It's been the national language since their independence and before that they were taught English in colonial schools. Why the fuck can't they get anything right?

what does it smell like?

cigarettes, feces, curry, rotting flesh from the nearby river

Because they're subhuman animals.

advanced java means durga sir!

They also refer to people they perceive as more intelligent or in a higher position of authority as "sir" or "master". Literally the most cucked people on earth

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0

12 years, bois.

Why do indians always talk while the professor is talking? Rude fucks.

Shit is this why I keep interviewing candidates in India who can’t deep dive on any subject listed on their resumes? They go to durka seminars and apply for senior engineering positions?

youtube.com/watch?v=12k4wH-arAw

its the name of Hindu Goddess but males also can have it as their name

>tfw ethnically indian but born in raised in US and people associate me with these actual indians at job interviews, even before i open my mouth

AAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGH
WHITE PEOPLE HAVE IT EASY
I'M DISADVANTAGED BEFORE THE INTERVIEW EVEN STARTS

explain to your fellow poos that cheating your way through an undergrad degree and then lying on a resume doesn't entitle them to a cushy engineer job

But do you have a curry name?

All my friends at university are white or korean

Yes, but it's a pretty uncommon curry name and most people wouldn't associate my name with india

is it sunny by any chance

nope

i've seen a lot of stereotypical brown guys use sunny as a nickname though

I imagine they are all there because programming beats being a farmer. India has one of the fastest growing economies on the planet.

user... Have you ever heard of the Raj?

Is your name Gogol?

Mandeep pls