If your country is solid red, congratulations, the CIA attempted to overthrow your government in the past!

If your country is solid red, congratulations, the CIA attempted to overthrow your government in the past!

Other urls found in this thread:

awdnews.com/top-news/ex-cia-agent-we-got-millions-to-destroy-yugoslavia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis#Alleged_CIA_involvement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MONARCHY WHEN

awdnews.com/top-news/ex-cia-agent-we-got-millions-to-destroy-yugoslavia
You;re missing us on that map.

Never ever.

Just banter, lads

THIS REPUBLIC SUCKSSSSSSS

MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN

I had a map that was too modern, colouring modern countries would be a bit misleading but you're correct, the CIA messed with yugoslavia.

Not USA...

Is this legit? wtf did Australia and Portugal do

Portugal had Salazar 2bh

>guyana
>suriname
For what purpose?

Also crimea is russia

Was that all part of his masterplan?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis#Alleged_CIA_involvement

>In 1966 Kerr had joined the Association for Cultural Freedom, a conservative group that was later revealed to have received CIA funding. Christopher Boyce, who was convicted for spying for the Soviet Union while an employee for a CIA contractor, claimed that the CIA wanted Whitlam removed from office because he threatened to close US military bases in Australia, including Pine Gap. Boyce said that Kerr was described by the CIA as "our man Kerr". According to Jonathan Kwitny of the Wall Street Journal, the CIA "paid for Kerr’s travel, built his prestige . . . Kerr continued to go to the CIA for money". In 1974, the White House sent as ambassador to Australia Marshall Green, who was known as “the coupmaster” for his central role in the 1965 coup against Indonesian President Sukarno – which cost up to a million lives.

Just your run off the mill typical imperialism.

>Banter an American
>He sends CIA to overthrow your government

>Banter an American
>he drops not one but two atomic bombs on your country

Those emus had to go.

Gough Whitlam.

Perfidious America

Truly despicable people.

Based CIA

This. Carnation Revolution was essentially a CIA plot, with leaders like Soares having been exposed as being on the CIA's payroll. The yanks and Soviets also funded and armed the independentists in Africa during Ultramar.

Every one of these interventions was morally, economically, politically, and militarily justified

globalbogerface.bmp

where is proofs?

FIRST ONE TO TALK
GETS TO KEEP THEIR ELECTED GOVERNMENT

Nixon gets a bad rap but he really ran shit

Stephen Harper was helped to power by CIA.

True, Kissinger was based, too. Most based Jew to ever hold power in the US government.

>awdnews.com/top-news/ex-cia-agent-we-got-millions-to-destroy-yugoslavia
this is just too enraging to finish reading. fuck america for what they did in jugoslavia. if it wasnt for them there would be no war, no srebenica, no genocide.

interesting. do you have any sources to back that up?

Bring back the garde écossaise I want to join it

>france
Can someone explain this? I'm not good with history since it's really just a bunch of nonsense without any real use.

theres like 5 moree missing countries that i know of

these niggers have chimped out on the whole planet

WHY IS NOT MY COUNTRY RED THEN?? fucking jews mossad, cia and bmi6 along with all those lobbys that overthrow the government of 1963-1966.

lol, don't think they'd have gone through with it anyway

Basically, Gough Whitlam was a Soviet plant and Queen Elizabeth and the CIA joined forces to remove him from premises.

Put Japan in red as well since they bankrolled the LDP through the entire Cold War.

They could've just asked

If your country is solid white, congratulations, you've always kissed America's Ass

Sup

I mean, to be fair, most of this happened during the Cold War when the Soviet Union was running similar shit.

they killed Sa Carneiro and our defense minister that allegedly had classified USA documents or something like that. plus Sa Carneiro was the one that was going to clean the right's image in portugal

>I'm against imperialism

Of course that is true. Problem is all the whiners about the CIA are generally Noam Chomsky-hugging antifas

Yeah, like that time you maintained a dictatorship in my country for 40y because your feared the fucking commies.

started before the cold war and is still going on, stupid fatfucks

t. CIA

Well, some say that Carrero Blanco was killed by the CIA because he wanted to govern after Franco's death and avoid the coming democracy

They overthrew this guy because he made some commie reforms. Im glad they did, but it was one of the sparks that started the civil war.

Kek they fucking wish. One good thing ETA did and the yanks now want to claim it?

Supposedly helped get rid of literally the best, most patriotic PM we ever had.

>france
???

training death squads for fun and profit

>no russia
>gorbi not being an obvious CIA plant

America is an empire. It is not obvious because of Hollywood, but if you actually looked at history you would see.

>they did evil so it justifies my evil

>implying any average american knows about any of this

It's all the government doing this shit on its own, they're like their own entity, out of control from the people

marine le pen 2017? ça serait bien

>we're just as bad as the Soviets

such pride

>that map
the CIA needs to step up their game!

how are we supposed to create the United States of Space if we can't even get the United States of Earth down?

YOU CAN ONLY POST HERE IF YOUR COUNTRY IS WHAT IT IS NOWADAYS THANKS TO OUR AMERICAN OVERLORDS

CAN'T POST: TRUE FREE COUNTRIES

Thus is the classic SJW "All cultures, religions, lifestyles, and systems of belief are equal unless they're straight white Christian males" fallacy.

for some reason I'm very passionate about Portugal
get very angry reading about how they got pushed around

>2016
>caring about the overthrow of a government in some irrelevant shitskin country 45 years ago
I shiggidy diggidy do.

Are you a portuguese descendent?

Which fucking retard decided to draw East Germany's borders like that?

no

>Malaysia not red
My planes...

this.
America has never done anything wrong. Ever.

You're missing italy from that map. CIA got in talks with the motherfucking president of the republic, damned be his memory. Luckily we outsmarted the dumb burgers.

The problem with getting rid of Whitlam wasn't that the C.I.A. were involved, but that they didn't give us a Pinochet to his Allende.