github.com/Aris-t2/CustomCSSforFx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i love windows vista

Vista is shit on a P8600

what would you recommend?

the thinkpad came with a vista key so i figured why not

Please help I have autism

i would rather use windows ME than touch vista again

Windows 8.1. Lightweight but modern. Supports old hardware as well. I had it on my old Vista HP desktop.

I personally liked Vista, it was ahead of its time, like a preview for Windows 7. Its basically Win7 Early access. Unfortunately it released to soon and Aero as well as the whole system was very hardware demaning. THIS is why many people say its shit. In 2006 single cores and machines with less than 1 GB RAM were common. I think 1 GB is the absolute minimum for a modern OS, Vista improved a lot when I switched from 2 to 4 GB.

>using windows on a T400

Why are you not liberbooting it and running GNU/Linux?

this OS looks so fresh even 12 years later

maybe he isnt retarded like (you)

Running Windows XP Pro SP3 on my custom built Pentium 4 machine. It's now my main machine until I build a 2006 era Xeon machine that will also run Windows XP until the end of time.

Vista is better than Windows 7 in every way once it's got the service pack,

>all that glossy crap
>fresh

Is that you Ballmer?

god I forgot how shitty vista looked

Is that win8 or 10? I guess 8?

What i like about Vista was the inclusion of Windows Media Encoder and stereo mix.

Goys why aren't you upgrading to our new OS windows 10? We have a new browser, personalized adds, a lot of telemetry services and a great voice assistant.

>using Vista
>not retarded
?????

its vista ?

I would rather use this, christ windows is overrated.

why would anyone use vista?
didnt its support end last year?

>Runs Vista. Arguably the prettiest looking windows version.
>Doesn't run Aero.

Vista will always have a special place in my heart, because I didn't understand why everyone hated it. The first PC I ever built in 2006 used windows Vista and I thought it was great, yet there were so many people constantly saying it was shit, but I never had any problems with it.

its just because of your every day user trying to use vista on an athon xp and 1gb ram

1gb was pretty standard for RAM back in 2006-2007. This was the first PC I ever built, and it was using only 2GB which was good for its time. This cost me around $1600.

sure it was standard. but 1GB was vistas minimum requirement.

Win XP machines (XP had min ram requirement of 128MB) had a tough time handling vista

> dat child-ish UI

thats that syrup you see me drinkin'

Hi Austin

sammy reporting in sir!

Is this for real? Why people still using the worst windows in 2018?

the worst windows is windows 8

anime, linus, vista, vlc, nice bait image friend

that doens't even have codeine in it dipshit.

I wish I could run Vista. It was so aesthetic.
I have one laptop that's way too slow, another one with Intel HD4000 GPU which has no drivers for Vista, and a PC with RX 480 which also has no drivers. fuck my life

what is that

That's not Vista faggot.

what is it?

7. Vista had blue accents on the windows and a slighly different start menu layout, see for reference

Fugg, is that FireFox? How? It looks gorgeous!

It's 7.

I'm still using Win XP. I'm thinking eventually I'll get a chromebook for web browsing and continue using the Win XP machine for everything else. For me "everything else" is primarily note taking with WordPad.

also the explorer has a ribbon thing and the titlebar is opaque, theres a way to fix that but who bothers using windows
i riced it with classic theme restorer but its not posible with recent firefox anymore

is there a vista theme pack for windows 10, I miss Vista

Oh, thanks anyway. Right now, this can be done.
github.com/Aris-t2/CustomCSSforFx

>two different types of firefox installed

wow

i dont think there is. I would also want one

hell yeah quads

>win 8 or 10 logo on the disk
your not fooling anyone user

OP here, Is the P8600 obsolete in 2018?