What are the best/essential albums of James Ferraro and his collaboration and aliases discography?

What are the best/essential albums of James Ferraro and his collaboration and aliases discography?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sz8oYVAMPdM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Far Side Virtual
Night Dolls With Hairspray
Live at Slimer Beach
Tan Kim (Boa Paradise)
Marble Surf
Dark Rye Bread
Silica Gel
Skid Row

He looks like he's been eating at McDonald's ironically a little too much

my fucking sides

ignore this poster since her forgot about

Sushi
NYC 3AM

Had to do this

Just listen to them all. It's not hard and it's worth it.

jim's always been a bit husky

>tfw you have a james ferraro folder with rare jims
g..guys?

why not include his nirvana stuff?

op you should check out body of consciousness/ Uguiya To Jeep and Malanyang nirvana safari under his alias nirvana underrated and overlooked releases of his

This guy is shit. Even in the context of vapor shit he sucks a lot. Stop talking about this bro-tier shithead who keeps posting about his own shit like he's not the one who made it. The spam is almost Blank Bashee level at this point.

post more cowboy James

this whole vid is a great one
he even has angel wings
youtube.com/watch?v=sz8oYVAMPdM&feature=youtu.be

what albums have you heard of his? vaporwave literally takes up 2% of the styles of his entire 150-album discography. james ferraro is not vaporwave.

this guy is like the lil B of "expiramental electro". You guy's know you only ironically listen to him. Next time you post about him, put him in the band camp or soundcloud threads where he started spamming his own shit.

looks like somebody is a little too young to remember whole cd-r era of american noise music

>those chick arms

james should spend the money he made off skid row and pay for a gym membership

he could beat your ass dude he's like 6'4

>Listen to them all
>Its not hard
He has like 150 albums not everyone has the time. Some people have lives

What about Last American Hero? I'm pretty new to his music but I really liked that one.

oh its not that hard cmon. ipods and shit exist.