Oh, Google

Oh, Google.

archive.is/DcnQ3

>In April of 2017, Google’s Technology Staffing Management team was instructed by Alogna to immediately cancel all Level 3 (0-5 years experience) software engineering interviews with every single applicant who was not either female, Black, or Hispanic and to purge entirely any applications by non-diverse employees from the hiring pipeline. Plaintiff refused to comply with this request.

That's just sad

>discriminatory against white and Asian men

Are Asians not a minority anymore or what?

it must be very depressing for white males right now knowing they are going to be unemployable after wasting years for a degree that left them with tens of thousands in debt

they make too much money so they only care about asians when it's convenient for them

when it's convenient

This

It'll pass when all these hyper diversity companies start bleeding money from the diversity dragging them down.

Asians are hard working and successful people with no problems.
They dont even pretend to be opressed and dont complain about fictional racism. In fact their well being is evidence of meritocracy.

So for the left they are the enemies even though they are an ethnic minority.

Yahoo was big and died exactly like that.
>just purge all men and hire women lol
>oh shit turns out old men were valuable and new women just got here and dont even know what the job is
>it must be mysoginy

>implying these hyper diversity companies will ever lose money
google can survive on its search engine and advertising alone
everything else is just extra

Remember Yahoo?

A busuness focused on success will always dominate over a business focused on pushing propaganda especially if they hurt themsepves while doing so

HR people aren't human. They can all be executed on the gullotine for all I care.

no company is big enough to not fall

Google is even pissing off the normalfags these days and ads is a dying platform on the web. i'm not saying they'll die anytime soon but it's certainly possible

Google makes enormous amounts of money from businesses advertising themselves. Frankly there isn't a better alternative yet, so they'll continue to make money.

HR departments only exist because of women in the workplace. If women stopped neglecting their actual job of motherhood and stayed home where they belong there would be no need for HR departments. Companies would save billions if they would stop hiring women. Women add nothing but liability.

>They can all be executed on the gullotine for all I care.
>implying you can execute that which is not alive

>Another white bloke gets fired by Google and decides to go public about it
big deal

if you're looking for an excuse to complain about how diversity is ruining everything then here you go, let's do it again for the millionth time Sup Forums

So a jew fired another jew because that jew was not a zionist shill.

What are you trying to say?

dummy

i'm looking for an excuse to complain about Google in general.

If you are a monopoly you don't need competent people, the competition is unable to catch up. Only a company in monopoly position can afford to put this kind of restrictions in, everyone else is fighting for their survival.

Google has a huge amount of overhead. If anything comes along that disrupts their ad revenue, they could be broke quickly (relatively speaking). $80 billion cash sounds like a lot but they have about $40 billion in annual expenses. This is fine as long as the ad revenue keeps flowing in but being dependent on a single revenue stream is dangerous.

>another white guy making shit up because they were terrible at their job
so they revealed the most recent guy was actually fired because he was an asshole so will this be the same? there's no doubt the part quoted here is fake as this dude would have immediately went to a lawyer the moment they saw this in real life instead of bringing it up after they got fired

Hello, Google shill. You're up early.

They're not victims, and thus immune to being used as tools by those that require drones driven by perpetual victimhood.
>no don't hate US little pet! Hate them over there! They're the source of all your woe! Just support us and our vision and we'll get rid of THEM for you!

This is based on just his own statement though.

Based on the article, apparently not in the tech field.

Yes, user, we can read.

most of the world's population has dark brown irises

yet white people are somehow not diverse for having blue, green, amber, grey, hazel, and olive as iris colors

like white people even have more hair colors and they are somehow 'not diverse'

interesting

>there's no doubt the part quoted here is fake as this dude would have immediately went to a lawyer the moment they saw this in real life instead of bringing it up after they got fired
Why would you? Would you literally risk your job for it? When you would have no payoff in return?

If he went to lawyers immediately he would have been fired, and it would have been for breach of contract which would probably mean no severance and he wouldn't be able to take them to court over that.
He wouldn't be able to sue Google for implementing that policy, as an employee at the time.

All he would have accomplished would have been losing a job. And I do not believe for a second you would have chosen that.

its about skin colour, not hair colour

SJW hate asians because asians are a minority that go again their narrative that white people are oppressing everyone. Historically asian immigrants were treated like shit in western countries, but they are hard working and look at them today, they are more successful on average than every other minority and white people even.

>Yes, user, we can read.

Then why are people acting like this is some proven thing?

absolutely no one should be surprised that asians are about as non-diverse as white men.

This includes pajeet asians.

the only way you think that this is just like completely made up is you don't follow anything that's happening in the industry, or you're being intellectually disingenuous about what's going on.

Diversity is affirmative action that is actually illegal discrimination.

I was talking about specifically being told to do the things he claims they told him. Which would be illegal and everything, if it really happened. Companies pushing for diversity, that's clear. But being told to drop candidates who are white or Asian males, that's something I'll have to see some proof to believe.

I mean the BBC actively posts positions saying white males should not apply. I don't see how this would be hard to believe either. You can't discriminate against white men.

The bigger part is this admits Asians (and Indians) are not considered diverse either, which people tend to overlook.

I am a white person of color.
Because white is a color. All of them, actually.

Actively posts? I can find one such case and they came under heavy criticism from that one. What are the other cases?

And they've absolutely come under fire from that one and the trainee position ad has been pretty wildly called racist and discriminatory.

What's hard to believe about this one is Google outright telling their recruiters to drop these candidates. As the BBC case shows, it can have a big backlash and it feels strange that even if they wanted to do something like this that they'd outright say it, as is claimed here.

But I guess we'll find out in time if there's anything to it other than this guy's word for it.

And I don't think it's very surprising that they wouldn't considers Asians (East Asians and Indian) to be minorities when they're so heavily represented in the field. Of course adding in more of them wouldn't make the workplace more diverse.

I'm not sure what it "admits" though.

Priviledged white cis male are very successful in latin america. For us, the USA still white, blond and blue eyes. Cis white men and women are very desirable here, and if they can't speak spanish even better, we are happy to help you in our broke english.
Forget about your homeland that hates you and come here to make latinamerica great again.

That trainee story is from January, and they've been doing this for like a year. I call that actively.

Meritocracy is dead. Hiring based on race and gender as a primary factor (or even a minor factor) is traditionally considered illegal discrimination. That's really all there is to it.

That was the only story I could find with what you gave me. Mind linking articles about the other cases?