What's your honest opinion on Turkey and the Turkish people?

What's your honest opinion on Turkey and the Turkish people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LEVKLBmN_y8
youtube.com/watch?v=7mqWYuKvbXY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ww0AdAfr-YA
youtube.com/watch?v=MywZxwMVcRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better than Pooland

There are hot men there, more than in Poland desu , not troll

good thread.

They're cool

Genuinely despise most of them, there are a few ok ones though. The more learned individuals are less obnoxious typicaly

Take Islam away from them and they could make a decent mediterranean tier country, as it is however pic in OP is adequate.

They are great!

As long as they don't invade my appartement.

they're morons and cucks for their government, but they're not all that bad

I hope Turkey start to fight against ISIS instead of against Kurds. Kurds who actually fight against ISIS.

I also hope they'll stop to "secretely" buy oil to ISIS.
Sure Turkey people (and Saudi Arabia btw) are safe allies.

donkeyfuckers and goatfuckers. they will be our target as always.

it's also a meme bt w.

Turkey has a pretty rich culture and history. I'm Asian so I don't have any hard feelings for them, unlike mad white guys who take it as a personal affront that Istanbul is called Istanbul and isn't controlled by "muh Putin"

The only good roach is a dead roach.

Wew you Austurians are really racist

youtu.be/LEVKLBmN_y8

>why doesn't turkey ally with pkk who attacked them for 30 years

Wow It truly is a mystery.

>all those shit taste disgusting rooms

fuck this shit

Are all turks muslims?

Whenever I hear about Turk diaspora complaining that they need a place to 'hang out', I just point to the nearest trees. They don't belong here.

Why? Are they really that bad?

The most of them are vocally 'pro-Erdogan', implicating that they've never been willing to integrate. There's even a political party founded by Turks, ironically called DENK (translates to THINK), but all they whine about is white people being raciss and minorities not being given enough chances.

It's outrageous and most true Dutchmen are fucking sick of it.

Why can't your government deport them?

Because muh feels and the EU making dirty deals with Turkey. The coup and EU deal for free visa into the EU came almost simultaneously. It's retarded.

are all kurds mentally retarded?
youtube.com/watch?v=7mqWYuKvbXY

Jews = Kurds = Jews = Mental Retards

Are they hostilized by your contrymen or everyone accepts them?

I hope they all die.
I hope Erdogan die.
I hope they get rape by kurds.

>)
Turks are white and based, they will conquer balkans and all the middle east.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ww0AdAfr-YA

literally none of it will happen. in fact kurds will get genocided and we will start planing white genocide. ciao.

>implying I am white
Canada is 99% chinese now. China will conquer the world when america selfdestruct itself in november.

Turkey is based

The worst thing is, the population is pussywhipped so much that whenever Turks are roughing up streets or terrorizing neighbourhoods the police doesn't take action. No, the culprits get a spot on a tv talkshow, that's how much our government has betrayed us and made us so meek that we have to put streetrats on a pedestal so we wouldn't 'offend' a minority group. It's beyond unsane.

youtube.com/watch?v=MywZxwMVcRo

wtf I hate Turkey now

i tend to ignore underage comments. just to satisfy my curiosity . how will you deport 2nd gen migrants and where? and how is criminals related with eu-turkey deals? also are you stupid? let's hope erdogan is pissed enough and sends 3 million syrians to europe.
*cringes*

You certainly don't belong here.

Well, they are more moderate than arabs since their founder was an atheist.

But here in germany most of them are pretty dumb and aggressive and always butthurt.

>What's your honest opinion on Turkey and the Turkish people?

>Turks
>People

Pick one.