Why don't you own a Microsoft Surface?

Why don't you own a Microsoft Surface?

I can't mine buttcoins on it.

I do own a Pro 2 and it's a pretty fucking great device, although I mostly use it for watching youtube or movies while on the plane/ traveling.

I'm not a cute anime girl

Had a surface pro 2 before.
The power cord was brittle and caught on fire for some. The digitizer started to have deadzones every now and then after the warranty ran out. The keyboard was shitty and stopped working quickly after the warranty ran out, again. Replacement for the keyboard was a fucking 100 bucks. All that with normal use.

Yea no i'll never go for that again and stay with my x230t now.

Really digging the subtle shilling

I would get the Surface Book, but Consumer Reports says they fail after like a year.

I'm not a soyboy

I’m seriously at a crossroads right now. My iPad broke, and I don’t want another IPad or an android tablet. I’m thinking of an i5 Surface Pro 4, and getting the keyboard so I can do other stuff when I’m travelling for work or am too lazy to get out of bed.

Is it worth it? I can buy 3 iPads for the cost of the surface I want + keyboard.

Because that's one expensive piece of paper
>buy surface for 1500€
>could buy 400 reams of paper
>use the remaining to buy a couple of thousands of bic ballpoints

Pls respond

Because I fucking hate Microsoft.

I have a thinkpad yogas i'm trying to trade one for a surface though

depends on your use case desu but having a full desktop operating system is probably way better than a mobile os, you also have the stylus which is nice for drawing or note taking

i own one.
i actually considered buying a second one but the weird overheating issues of the top end model seems to have been fixed by a firmware patch.
however the keyboard is shitty made in china bullshit and i never used the pen.

I have a Pro 4 for work, but the setup is pretty autismal when it comes to pushing full 4k60hz. I don't think the GPU or dock were built to actually run as specified (DP1.2). It will work 99.99% of the time, but about 2-3 times a day the display port connection will lose sync. Been through cables, monitors, docks, and even surfaces but its just a fundamental flaw.

Thinking about getting the TPyoga myself. Selling point for me is the stylus .
Can I ask why you're trading yours in? How are the hinges?

Or I don't know you could use an actual notepad instead of being a nigger faggot

..... What'S a computer?

Because I own a Prestigio SmartBook 133S and it's better in every way

because of literal 20% failure rate within first year
it's a glued together garbage toy

>Can't replace the battery
>Battery only last a couple years

The stylus is really good a bit fiddly though you can get a wacom pen which is a bit bigger it's a lot nice in the hand I think it's called wacom ink. I only want to get rid of one of them after some internal confusion at lenovo with my warranty repair i have ended up with two. The hinges are really solid not loose at all theyre great machines desu

Carrying one laptop as opposed two 5 different notebooks for classes throughout the day is a much better option plus you can edit notes a lot easier and back them up

Not him but I also had a Pro 2 for a while, really great computer for basic shit, I used to hook a 360 controller up to it and run emulators. Was nice and fast with Win8.1, battery was decent, screen was nice; bright and colorful. I didn't use the pen for much but liked to draw bewbs or take quick notes now and then.

I only got rid of it because I wanted a full laptop.

I'm not a fag.

I'm too poor and the price isn't competitive.

I do

Don't need it.