Why is it mostly only American posters who deny the holocaust or numbers of death in the holocaust instead of Germans?

Why is it mostly only American posters who deny the holocaust or numbers of death in the holocaust instead of Germans?

It's especially weird considering the great Jew dick up Americas ass.

I hope none of you on this board fell for the meme

Germans don't do it because they're either too scared or just not retarded

Because we get arrested and put into concentration camps if we do, but don't tell anyone

Do people unironically deny the holocaust?

It's true, I thought it was just a meme at first too but there's a disturbingly large amount of people who really genuinely believe it.

:/

>I hope none of you on this board fell for the meme
I actually don't care if it was real or not 2bh

People should embrace the Holocaust, not deny it.

My wife Jewish, and I hate her family.

Because Holocaust denial is illegal in Germany numb nuts. Because it didn't really happen and if Germans knew that there'd be civil unrest.

>he unironically believes the Holocaust happened

I thought they weren't allowed to marry non-jews? Are you going to mutilate your sons penis?

Why would there be civil unrest? Because we didn't kill people we were told we killed?

Because you've been lied to and demonized for no reason. You've been made to feel guilty for no reason

Aren't you happy that 6 million jews died?

Are you kidding? Not allowed to marry non-jews? How else then, my good sir, did these brown semites inherit their now-pale skin and light hair?

Ilya Grigoryevich Ehrenburg
January 27, 1891 - August 31, 1967

In one leaflet entitled "Kill," Ehrenburg incited the simple Russian soldier to treat the Germans as subhuman. The final paragraph concludes:

"The Germans are not human beings. From now on, the word 'German' is the most horrible curse. From now on, the word 'German' strikes us to the quick. We have nothing to discuss. We will not get excited. We will kill. If you have not killed at least one German a day, you have wasted that day ... If you cannot kill a German with a bullet, then kill him with your bayonet. If your part of the front is quiet and there is no fighting, then kill a German in the meantime ... If you have already killed a German, then kill another one - there is nothing more amusing to us than a heap of German corpses. Don't count the days, don't count the kilometers. Count only one thing: the number of Germans you have killed. Kill the Germans! ... - Kill the Germans! Kill!"

And you fucking retard?

That was answer to German propaganda about Russians being subhuman.

Because Americans are all krauts but minus the guilt over it

Show me some of that propaganda cause it doesn't exist. You slav scum

Someone got a little butthurt

Why are all Slavic countries crap?

You know people can convert to Judaism right?

Most obese Americans are Italians and Mexicans. I guarantee you that fatty is Italian.

Most Sup Forums posters are American. Consequently we have the highest concentration of retarded posters.

It didn't, but I wish it did.

You're retarded.

Really all I can say is, there is insufficient evidence to say that 5 million jews were gassed in the span of a few years